Found Deceased PA - Four young men, 18-22, missing, Bucks Co., 5-9 July 2017 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Questions I'm pondering:

1) How is JP connected to the other boys? How is he connected to CD?
2) How is CD connected to the missing?

Well, it isn't just a stolen car. Its the stolen car of a missing person whose life depends on the medication still in the car.

I'd say that is enough to justify high bail.

WOW.

Help me out here...
He is currently being held for car theft,yes?

Would a judge grant that kind of bail without evidence of any other crime?

I know they have found evidence of... something at the farm.

Would that evidence have to be presented to the judge to get that high of a bail?

Not to say that car theft isn't a serious crime, but 5 mil?

Don't get me wrong, I'm glad it's that high, I'm just curious about what would happen behind the scenes to warrant that figure.

Now they're showing some guys out in another area with a dog. I didn't see the transition so I'm not sure exactly where it is, but looks like a grassy area by trees/ a dirt road that is not very frequently travelled.

Questions I'm pondering:

There are posts on social media to indicate that JP and CD both attended the same high school together. One year difference in ages.

Sorry, I misunderstood re frontal lobe damage. Yes, there are those who believe it can cause violent tendencies. I tend to think it merely brings forth previously well controlled violent tendencies. It's more the control issue due to a problem with executive functioning in the brain. I know we heard that CD trophy hunted. There is a certain something to be said about those who are driven to kill for enjoyments sake imo. Now before I'm attacked by the hunters on here, please understand that there is a huge difference in enjoying the hunt/the hunting experience and enjoying the kill.
As for why I think he may not have handled all of this alone, they haven't found remains or any sign of these four young men yet. CD is young and privileged but that's about it. To have either abducted or murdered 4 young men in a relatively short amount of time and to have either hidden the men away or dispose of remains is work. It's been hot and God awful humid here and I'm north of the search site. I do not see how he could have managed to dispose of everything (meaning men or bodies) so well that LE has yet to discover it. They are all over this case. We have PSP, FBI, and local officers officers involved in the search. If CD managed all of this alone, not just the disappearance of the men, but the concealment of the resulting evidence, I will be amazed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

well all I can say is you are absolutely right! on all accounts!

I read somewhere he was depressed or manic or whatever they call it now...

not with a bond. if they put a million cash then the money would be returned after court. but a 10% paid to a bail bondsman is how the bail bondsman makes his money.

I am almost certain that money gets returned after a verdict in a case regardless of them being guilty or not guilty. Now if the family knew something about the situation at hand, I am not sure how that works.

I suspected schizophrenia all along. The story of the ATV accident and frontal lobe injury (TBI) was a convenient cover up for a serious mental illness that perhaps no one wanted to publicly acknowledge.

I have a bad feeling that CD did something really bad and someone or more helped to cover it up to keep him out of trouble.

Purely speculation on my part but I won't be surprised if that's what comes down.

This is a very messy WTH!!!

MOO

Edited to add:

Now I want to know if he's medicated and if so....is he taking his medication? Plus, you have to know that his family is aware of the true nature of his condition.

not with a bond. if they put a million cash then the money would be returned after court. but a 10% paid to a bail bondsman is how the bail bondsman makes his money.

Wow, I always thought it was just a loan with a very high interest rate.

Questions I'm pondering:

This has all been covered here. Grab a pot of coffee and start from the beginning. There's a lot!

Questions I'm pondering:

Somebody somewhere in this thread posted the number of mutual FB friends each have (it's substantial). JP-CD and MS-TM are the only direct connections, but they all clearly run in the same circles.

I believe the neighbor who was interviewed who claimed to hear the gunshots said she and her husband heard them in the middle of the night, like around 1:30 am.

RSBM

Oh, ok.
Perfect time to go 'small critter' hunting.
Cue sarcasm.

Although to be fair... there are some who go hunting at night for raccoons and opossums.

Thanks! I signed up because as a Bucks Co. resident of 30 years I've never seen anything of this magnitude. Truly jaw-dropping.

Everyone on WS has been very welcoming, though, and I'm appreciative of that.

I grew up there as well.

Ever watch Dog The Bounty Hunter? The point of him chasing the bad guys is because he's out the whole amount if these guys jump bail. BTW these dogs are far different than the ones you see on the tv shows.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jessiw1234