Found Deceased PA - Four young men, 18-22, missing, Bucks Co., 5-9 July 2017 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there an intake link for the county jail?

I thought that at first too. Only thing is someone posted earlier that the dirt wasn't recently obstructed, meaning the tank has been there for a while.

I have understood it that where they are digging has fresh gravel on the top and the concrete blocks were on top of that. Not sure I am correct though. I think that is what led them there.

Yes it did look like fresh gravel... about a triaxle dump trucks worth... However the underlying soil and the way it was being dug did not look "fresh" it appeared to have compaction of previously undisturbed soil. At least not disturbed in the last 5 days

They dug the hole alot bigger then he did.. thats why it looks like virgin soil.. the existing excavation is inside the footprint of the now larger new one

Me too. Especially the mothers. I say this with a mother's heart. Nobody but a mom knows how powerful of a force the love is for their children.

As a mom to a little boy, I whole heartedly agree.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How do you suspect that they would get it out of there? Its not like they can just set up shop there - for months on end, in the elements - doing forensics. They would need a lab.

they would have "set up shop" there long enough to remove all of the contents thoroughly before hauling it off that way. IMO

Not that this has any direct connection to motive or solving the crime, but it's worth noting that schizophrenics often times self-medicate with marijuana. I worked as a drug and alcohol therapist for six-plus years and have personal experience with substance abuse. So while I don't suffer from schizophrenia myself, I've treated several clients with the disorder and they swear by marijuana usage to suppress their symptoms.

^^ Respectfully BBM

I doubt that their Psychiatrists (MDs) would agree.

If anything, I would think marijuana usage would increase hallucinations, delusions & psychotic behavior in Schizophrenic individuals. MOO

I don't think their bodies are anywhere on that property. They should be checking dumpsters and trash dumps and his pick up truck for evidence. He seems to self centered and out of shape to attempt any sort of hard work.
RSBM

Or, he had help !!!!

Sadly I think there will be no fast answers. This is going to take a lot of time and I believe this is bigger then what any of us are realizing. If not and it's as simple as a kid that kill 4 people and buried the bodies we would be wrapping up by now.

this case is intriguing. i think there is more than one involved and if CD has mental illnesss how did he bury them so well, so to speak. i think if they are buried, he had help

If there were any human remains IN the oil tank, they would not have thrown it on the back of a flatbed truck and driven away.

Yes they would have. The whole tank, including its contents, would need to be documented and follow the chain of evidence protocol. Even if bodies were inside, they would have taken it out of there fully intact. They would need the correct people to meticulously photo, tag, and document the extrication process. JMO.

I’m thinking they had enough time with the tank in a crime lab to do testing. And they are still doing work in the same hole the tank was lifted from. Very hard to even type this but I’m thinking there won’t be whole bodies found.

It didn't look like there was any oil in it though. It looked dry and rusted to me.

Yeah, but they wouldn't have hauled bodies simply wrapped in a tarp like that - guns in the tank is my guess, or the tank, as someone earlier in thread pointed out, might have been used to cover the bodies. I'm leaning to the former, that the tank was there for a while, probably loaded with stolen guns and that CD stored them in it. Just a hunch.

The midnight presser has to be groundbreaking or else it wouldn't have been scheduled. Sad is all I can think.

I'm not saying this is related, but since we have a lot of locals here, I thought perhaps some of you could fill in the details of this 2011 missing person case from Bucks County: http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...akertown-29-Sept-2011&p=13492638#post13492638

I failed at finding news articles about Mr McSorley (please discuss in his thread, not here to keep this about the missing 4, thanks).

Back on topic: I hope I can stay awake for the news conference at midnight. I can barely keep up with this thread!

I don't think their bodies are anywhere on that property. They should be checking dumpsters and trash dumps and his pick up truck for evidence. He seems to self centered and out of shape to attempt any sort of hard work.

I was thinking along these lines also. I keep going back to his family's concrete company. The remains could have been put in cement and driven off on a truck to anywhere.

they would have "set up shop" there long enough to remove all of the contents thoroughly before hauling it off that way. IMO

IMO it is actually more sanitary to keep whatever might have been in there, in there until they get it to a forensics lab.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member