Found Deceased PA - Four young men, 18-22, missing, Bucks Co., 5-9 July 2017 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
No one said that as well but schizophrenic are like anyone else, some are sweet, some are violent. Many killers have been schizophrenic, many killers are not, most are not % wise but that means nothing. I have a childhood friend who is schizophrenic, nicest guy in the world. But off his meds and he's paranoid and delusional. Schizophrenics are like anyone else, some are violent, some are not. This isn't a indictment of schizophrenics. Just look in recent news.

Cop-killer Alexander Bonds suffered from paranoid schizophrenia and was acting “irrational and erratic” while off his meds in the hours before gunning down NYPD Officer Miosotis Familia, his girlfriend told investigators Wednesday.

http://nypost.com/2017/07/05/nypd-cop-killer-was-a-schizophrenic-off-his-meds-girlfriend/

I wonder if LE fabricated this part of the story (the call to a friend to buy the car for $500) to get CD back in custody. Or relied on a third party tip without much corroboration knowing they could use it to their advantage. With enough time he could have simply buried the car, and there is no reason to believe he needed $500.

No, it happened. The friend gave a formal statement to police.

Do I have to have FB in order to be able to see his banner?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Schizophrenia does NOT equal violence, either. Please read the facts here: http://depts.washington.edu/mhreport/facts_violence.php

Agreed, which is why I never said schizophrenia did equal violence. The vast majority of schizophrenics are not violent--they're just sick. I've been around more than my fair share, as my mother was schizophrenic and I've worked in the mental health field for years. This is also why I pointed out in a later post that there are different forms of schizophrenia and it's unfair to assume anything based on that umbrella term alone.

I just wanted to point out that being schizophrenic did not mean one had a low IQ or was otherwise stupid or somehow incapable of pulling something, since that was something that was getting alluded to earlier in the thread.

Do you think that there are more than just the four boys there?

If it's the same person of interest then yes....maybe not specifically in that hole but isn't someone considered a "serial killer" if they kill more than 3 people? He already obviously enjoying killing all kinds of animals & proudly showed pictures of the dead ones...not to eat them it seems but enjoyed killing them. I'm by no means a psychiatrist but if all this is true, he seems extremely disturbed and not an ounce of remorse.

Well, the only bright light is that he can't claim incompetence due to mental issues. There is too much planning and covering up of the crime to say that he didn't know that what he was doing was wrong.

How about he just killed those boys because hes just pure evil? A bad seed? Maybe he owed somebody a favor or bad drug deal as he was trying to sell his friends Nissan.

That's where I'm leaning with it. I don't think the schizophrenia has much to do with it at all.

If he's sick, I hope he gets the help he needs, but 4 murders?? That's just evil and I don't think we can blame that on a mental illness that we really don't know anything about with him, other than that there's a brief history of it. We don't know what behavior he showed that led to the commitment, or what symptoms were reported, if he was medicated, etc.

It's possible his mental illness played a role, but for something on this scale? Evil played a role too

Hard to claim outright speculation when a certain someone's social media account shows he seems to be best friends with another someone. The feeling I get even thinking about this connection is enough to make me sick.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/human-rema...nia-men-found-identified-da/story?id=48605020

Human remains of 1 of 4 missing Pennsylvania men found, says district attorney
By David Caplan Jul 13, 2017, 12:11 AM ET

Human remains of one of the four missing Pennsylvania men have been found and identified, Bucks County District Attorney Matthew Weintraub said at a press conference early Thursday morning, shortly after midnight.

The remains, found on a sprawling farm in suburban Philadelphia, were those of Dean Finocchiaro, 19 of Middletown, Penn., Weintraub said.

[...]

Weintraub did not mention the three other missing men, but added, "there are additional human remains inside that grave. So this painstaking process will go on. We're not done yet. This is a homicide, make no mistake about it. We just don't know how many homicides, we have yet to know the answer to that questions."

[...]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member