Found Deceased PA - Four young men, 18-22, missing, Bucks Co., 5-9 July 2017 #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm honestly not sure why this is really being discussed here right now... I don't want to criticize how decisions are made on what can be discussed or not, but it seems to me like DF and BR were just buddies based on everything DF's Facebook and what we can see of BR's Instagram. But CD's Instagram is actually set to private too and was somehow gotten into through a cache... plus the relevant comment in question isn't from a victim or suspect. IMO, a connection between the men definitely shouldn't jump the gap to a connection between two criminal cases involving the men, especially when homicide is involved. That's a huge, possibly damaging speculation IMO.

I hope I'm allowed to express my disagreement with the line of discussion. I hope I don't sound rude. After thinking about it, this is where I'm at personally, and I'm happy to personally abstain from any further discussion in that direction.

I'm not a big SM fan, BUT>>> has anyone looked to see if the victim or the cousin in the BR case are friends with any of the 4M? JMO, but maybe some or all of the 4M were friends with the victim and knew too much and thats why CD whacked-em?

Was my comment against the rules? I can certainly delete it, if it is.

I also NEVER, ever said that Billy was involved. I simply was stating the connection between the people involved in these cases. I didn't say they were related, and I did not speculate that BR had anything to do with homicide.

I honestly don't buy the BR theory either. Where is it stated or shown that these four boys were even witnesses? And if they were going to retaliate wouldn't it be against the victims friends, not his own? Idk, I don't buy it. Also Cosmo is obviously wealthy so I don't see him being indebted to anyone

I'm not a big SM fan, BUT>>> has anyone looked to see if the victim or the cousin in the BR case are friends with any of the 4M? JMO, but maybe some or all of the 4M were friends with the victim and knew too much and thats why CD whacked-em?

That would make more sense but dean was BRs best friend apparently

Was my comment against the rules? I can certainly delete it, if it is.

I also NEVER, ever said that Billy was involved. I simply was stating the connection between the people involved in these cases. I didn't say they were related, and I did not speculate that BR had anything to do with homicide.

No you're fine. Mods changed the rules a couple pages back.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was curious abt this too

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

How are they able to ID the one boy and not the other remains? Do we know if the remains are together? Burned? I cant find anything on how they are able to ID the ONE boy and not the other remains. Sure its pretty inevitable but still?

How are they able to ID the one boy and not the other remains? Do we know if the remains are together? Burned? I cant find anything on how they are able to ID the ONE boy and not the other remains. Sure its pretty inevitable but still?

We don't have an answer to that yet but possibly tattoos

JMO, but i think CD was just some spoiled fat rich kid that thought he was invincible, and ''the cool guy''.. The fact that his father owned a backhoe and he knew how to dig a hole with it doesn't make him genius!

I honestly don't buy the BR theory either. Where is it stated or shown that these four boys were even witnesses? And if they were going to retaliate wouldn't it be against the victims friends, not his own? Idk, I don't buy it. Also Cosmo is obviously wealthy so I don't see him being indebted to anyone

I haven't followed the Temple case much, but did they ever say how BR was identified as the attacker? If it wasn't the victim or victim's friends, then it was probably someone he was with? Just thinking out loud.

Also, just because the family was wealthy didn't mean the kid was. If he was that wealthy why would he bother selling shoes online and trying to get $500 for an old car?

The cached version in thread 3 was not that username. That said, now I know where you're headed.

::ducks out::

In thread 1 there was a link to googlecache CD username is seen in a cached Snapchat image it is cdinardo19

Maybe I'm naive about the "criminal mind" but would anyone really consider adding murder/conspiracy charges by having someone kill witnesses to a crime that wasn't going to carry that big of a sentence to begin with?

It would be easier for me to relate it to BR if we knew more about who the other 3 suspects in that case were. I believe only BR was arrested for it but DL was assaulted by a group of 4. I'm not saying the other 3 could be the victims found on CD property. I'm more curious if the 3 other men in the DL assault knew any of the 4 found murdered. This would make sense if true, that JPT did not know any of the other teens and they didn't know him. It may all be related directly or indirectly. Just moo. I'm sure if it's related we will eventually find out.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

I haven't followed the Temple case much, but did they ever say how BR was identified as the attacker? If it wasn't the victim or victim's friends, then it was probably someone he was with? Just thinking out loud.

Also, just because the family was wealthy didn't mean the kid was. If he was that wealthy why would he bother selling shoes online and trying to get $500 for an old car?

I think it's been concluded that he was likely selling the car to get rid of evidence, not to make money.

And the guy is a clearly a huge sneaker fan. If you're into the hobby of collecting Air Jordans, buying and selling them just comes with it. I mean, just because a kid is wealthy or spoiled doesn't mean they can get money from their parents at any time, anyways.

For all we know the grave could have been prepared long before the actually killings. JMO

I tend to lean this way. I'm also not sure I buy that Cosmo was in deep debt to Billy.
My understanding after watching the Texas situation is that the issue isn't the local dealers. The issue is chain that leads to very evil people. You steal their goods or money and you will die. Hoping LE has a bigger fish on the hook.

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

I dont buy the whole thing about him selling the car for $500 unless he was REALLY stupid.. JMO but i think once he posted bail one of his pissed off enemies came forward a said he tried to sell the car.. Thats all that LE needed to press the charge and lockem back up..

PS. i hope the last dinner of his life at home tuesday night was worth the 100k! :jail:

It would be easier for me to relate it to BR if we knew more about who the other 3 suspects in that case were. I believe only BR was arrested for it but DL was assaulted by a group of 4. I'm not saying the other 3 could be the victims found on CD property. I'm more curious if the 3 other men in the DL assault knew any of the 4 found murdered. This would make sense if true, that JPT did not know any of the other teens and they didn't know him. It may all be related directly or indirectly. Just moo. I'm sure if it's related we will eventually find out.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

Who is DL? Are you saying that BR wasn't the only assailant in the case?

In the presser, DA said they IDd one victim in a "common grave" and that other human remains are present.

Edit to add: This was in response to a previous post but it didn't quote it. Still learning. Sorry!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ClueCrusader