Found Deceased PA - Four young men, 18-22, missing, Bucks Co., 5-9 July 2017 #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just want to mention something here. JTP reminds me a lot of a close relative of mine who is just a few years older than these missing boys: Full ride academic/football scholarship...Graduated with honors...now a broker/investment advisor for a Fortune 500...also smokes marijuana every day. But you wouldn't know that. And it really shouldn't matter.

I just hope everyone here realizes that marijuana isn't always just a thing that "bad kids" do. I'm not saying JTP did smoke/ buy marijuana, but if that's a crucial part of the conclusion of this case, I hope that people use this bio as a clear indicator of his accomplishments and his character. All of his accomplishments in this bio are some things to be extremely proud of. I'm just so heartbroken for these parents.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks for saying this. I feel like I say something like this in so many missing persons threads. Even other drugs don't make someone an addict. Many very intelligent, successful people use illicit drugs recreationaly. It honestly baffles me how many.

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

I vaguely remember his death. Why is because I'm from Philly and the bikers and ATV's had streets in turmoil due to riding in the middle of the streets and even shutting some of the streets down. It was a mess. The Police had to stand down when all of this was going on the day of his funeral.

What better way to hide the fact you are selling weed, otherwise known as "firewood", than with a picture of real firewood?

To clarify ... his SM post said.. i'm in the firewood bizz now.. the pic i'm referring to was from a 2011 google earth shot of the farm in the location of where they are digging now.. GEEEZZZ!!

This is the bio. that the DA handed out at the press conference. The family of Jimi Patrick want the public to know what a great kid he is, sharing some of his accomplishments. I think it's fair we post it here bc we are discussing their loved one. Mostly, I want to bc whatever news is coming down the line, they want us to hear this first and foremost.
e91bf3d154a2db810038c0f2bb2f60c9.jpg

Source:[video=twitter;885516681157767169]https://twitter.com/deannadurante/status/885516681157767169[/video]
Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
Hurts my heart. This kid had it all. Really and truly.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Wow, and I thought the Delphi thread went fast.
sorry guys, I just cannot read every single page at the moment. Can someone please tell me, were all of these boys slated to testify at a trial?

Surprised that there's not much discussion as to how one person dug a twelve foot deep grave, killed four grown men and then all by himself shoveled dirt into said hole... It's very difficult to believe especially considering the fact that the POI isn't exactly fit...
With the help of his Family farming machinery and maybe the same way Todd Kohlhepp killed and buried his victims.

Could Dean have had a pin, a rod or a plate of some kind from a fractured bone/surgery that would be easily identified on xray?
That and breast implant serial numbers lead to very quick ID.

(I'm not saying he had breast implants ) - but that isone way women are identified quickly.

Perhaps even old healed fractures as well can be matched up quickly
MOO

MOO

According to a post on DF's FB he had sustained some sort of serious leg injury, that then became infected and he had to return to the hospital for treatment - i am not bale to locate the exact post from him right now though.

Wow, and I thought the Delphi thread went fast.
sorry guys, I just cannot read every single page at the moment. Can someone please tell me, were all of these boys slated to testify at a trial?

Nothing so far indicates they were

One of Deans tweets back in May really turned out to be true.

their measuring something from the hole to the side of the road.

Backhoe already on property. Growing up around a concrete/construction business. It's been said that it wouldn't take more than a few hours to dig said hole, and there is the possibility it was dug prior to the killing.

I'm sure LE already got fingerprints of the backhoe.

Let's all remember we are here because of the #missing4

I don't see how an insanity defense works here if indeed it turns out he killed all four boys. One of the boys disappeared the day before the other 3. That would mean he commited two separate and distinct crimes with time in between. I'm sorry but to me that points to premeditation, not insanity.

I agree - and thought enough to hide the bodies in a hole that had to be dug, an oil tang dug up/replaced, and hole filled back in. And then tried to sell the car. That would be very hard to prove as moment of insanity.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mconnectseo