Found Deceased PA - Four young men, 18-22, missing, Bucks Co., 5-9 July 2017 #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So, the Channel 6 chopper leaves the area just as they measure a big area, move cords/fans/people out of the way and roll the machinery in as if to pull something out of the hole. Must be another big/heavy piece of something.

I just want to say that Matt Weintraub is a super-star and his leadership is outstanding.

He has shown great sincerity and urgency in communicating the facts of this case so we can get to the bottom of this.

I have no doubt that he will make sure that every stone is turned and nothing missed so we can get justice for these 4 boys!

Point taken, but it looks like JP attended a different Catholic HS (LaSalle College HS) at least through 2013, which means he'd only have been in school with CD for two years as opposed to four.
Source--JP's old high school's newsletter (2013 issue): https://issuu.com/lschs/docs/belcroft_march_2013

It just seems unlikely to me that the two would have been any closer than mere acquaintances, given JP's status as a transfer student in a grade below CD, along with JP's academic strengths and involvement with HS athletics (lack of evidence suggests that CD wasn't a particularly noteworthy student-athlete or a scholar).

But I guess even an acquaintanceship would be enough to get you to trust a person enough to meet them somewhere if they asked.

Transfer students get special attention at Ghost. You notice "the new kid."

Also, just getting into that school signifies academic achievement. I got a 1520/1600 on the SAT, and I wasn't in the top quartile of my class. College dropouts are rare (100% of grads get a 4 year acceptance letter), and it is almost always due to mental illness issues.

We are talking about a young man that has the following difficulties

he is out of shape
he has a major head injury
he has schizophrenia (could be treated and not a hindrance)

At no point has anyone stepped forward and said that this young man was intellligent. If you look at the characteristics of someone with a traumatic brain injury, they tend to be impulsive, explosive and scattered.

I do not believe in my heart of hearts that this man could have done this alone. Was this his idea? Maybe? but he got help, whether it be after the fact or it was planned before.

He would have had to container all four men (could be at different times), kill them, transfer their bodies, dig the hole, dump their bodies, fill the hole, move all the cement, hide the car (didn't do a great job of this and left one of the victims have their cell at the burial site - PING). His skills with the car (messy, messy job of being a criminal) do not allow me a lot of confidence in his ability to get this job done.

There is a lot more to this story, IMO than one boy killing 4 boys and burying them.

You are right... it defies logic.

Brace yourself....IMO....more bodies may be found than the ones expected. Why would a hole get deeper by the minute?

"They are side-by-side, and combing through vast fields, and down 12 feet deep in a hole that is getting deeper by the minute," Weintraub said.

http://6abc.com/news/human-remains-discovered-in-bucks-co;-1-missing-man-idd/2199000/

Sent from my VK815 using Tapatalk

I absolutely agree with you on this theory. I can't help but think there are possibly more bodies than the 3 remaining men...just MO though.

This is so captivating yet so terrible at the same time.

I hope that the families and friends get some closure soon. It's got to be just awful wondering, waiting and worrying. My son was out of my sight at a water park for about a min I couldn't find him. The thoughts, fear and panic I experienced was the absolute worst. My heart breaks for these people.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Action News on 6abc*@6abc

NEW TIPLINE in Bucks County missing men case from @FBI: 1-800-CALL-FBI, or go to (link: http://tips.fbi.gov) tips.fbi.gov11:02 AM · Jul 13, 2017

Also, just getting into that school signifies academic achievement. I got a 1520/1600 on the SAT, and I wasn't in the top quartile of my class. College dropouts are rare, and it is almost always due to mental illness issues.

Money talks. Parents can get kids into prep schools based on dollars. I wouldn't assume that he was a genius because he went to a school.

I am starting to believe more and more now the selling/robbery/luring theory of possibly sneakers...

From twitter account that showed snapchat screenshots .. you can see a tweet that shows aggression towards someone named Zahir, finding Zahir's FB, he seems to be very close with CD...CD really may have not done this alone as so many think...his profile pic was with CD at one point - he is friends with TM too..

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?...785027.-2207520000.1499965020.&type=3&theater

Also - in the timeline from 6abc, i am sort of confused on the whole license plate tracker ..
"[FONT=&quot]-A license plate reader on Street Road in Solebury Township captures a pickup truck belonging to 22-year-old Cosmo DiNardo of Bensalem. The location is near a property on Aquetong Road, which is owned by the DiNardo family.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]-A few seconds later, a Nissan Maxima owned by Meo is captured by the license plate reader.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]-Last known sighting of Dean Finocchiaro."

[/FONT]http://6abc.com/news/timeline-disappearance-of-4-men-in-bucks-co/2210213/?sf97599029=1[FONT=&quot]

I guess they aren't able to track who was driving that nissan? Could it have been DF? Could DF have been picked up by Zahir earlier when he was last seen getting into a car? [/FONT]

He's been the best I've ever seen! He knows he wants to knock this case out of the park and doesn't want to give too much info to possibley help POI's family. Can't show all your cards!!

Many people are questioning how one person alone could have killed 4 people at once and then bury them without help. I'ts possible they weren't all killed at the same time. The family doesn't live at this property and the farm land is rented out. The house, barn and dig site are isolotated from the road and neighbors by hundreds of yards. They could have been killed at different times and their bodies hidden somewhere then all buried at the same time.

I mentioned yesterday that a very disturbing thought could be that after they were dead a shotgun could have been used to disfigure their bodies before burial. It would make them difficult to identify quickly ....the neighbor recalls 4 rounds of shotgun blast with 8-12 shots in quick succession in each round spanning 10 minutes late Sat. afternoon. Jmo

Also, just getting into that school signifies academic achievement. I got a 1520/1600 on the SAT, and I wasn't in the top quartile of my class. College dropouts are rare (100% of grads get a 4 year acceptance letter), and it is almost always due to mental illness issues.

While it's very true that Ghost has an upper echelon of extremely bright students... a lot of knuckleheads with money get accepted as well.

Katherine Scott*@KScott6abc

The DA said cadaver dogs helped locate the common grave 12.5 feet underground on that Solebury Twp property owned by DiNardo family.6:20 AM · Jul 13, 2017

Money talks. Parents can get kids into prep schools based on dollars. I wouldn't assume that he was a genius because he went to a school.

Those kids transfer to Castle Rock, etc. after sophmore year. Money gets you in, but you have to do the work to stay. At least from what I saw. Things could have changed in a decade.

It seems like MSM is starting to jump around the BR connection. HLN on Sirius just said "trying to find the connection" in a way that makes you think they have caught wind of the BR story but don't have enough proof. I just had a convo with a local which I can't post here, but I'll just say I think we are on the right track here, unfortunately.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Are there any photos of the crime scene before the digging began which show the concrete intact?

Brace yourself....IMO....more bodies may be found than the ones expected. Why would a hole get deeper by the minute?

"They are side-by-side, and combing through vast fields, and down 12 feet deep in a hole that is getting deeper by the minute," Weintraub said.

http://6abc.com/news/human-remains-discovered-in-bucks-co;-1-missing-man-idd/2199000/
For all we know, this is the family dumping place for all sorts of crimes that may have possibly been going on a long long time. We'll see.

While it's very true that Ghost has an upper echelon of extremely bright students... a lot of knuckleheads with money get accepted as well.

Can confirm, know several knuckleheads that definitely got accepted because of who they were and the financing they had.

We are talking about a young man that has the following difficulties

he is out of shape
he has a major head injury
he has schizophrenia (could be treated and not a hindrance)

At no point has anyone stepped forward and said that this young man was intellligent. If you look at the characteristics of someone with a traumatic brain injury, they tend to be impulsive, explosive and scattered.

I do not believe in my heart of hearts that this man could have done this alone. Was this his idea? Maybe? but he got help, whether it be after the fact or it was planned before.

He would have had to container all four men (could be at different times), kill them, transfer their bodies, dig the hole, dump their bodies, fill the hole, move all the cement, hide the car (didn't do a great job of this and left one of the victims have their cell at the burial site - PING). His skills with the car (messy, messy job of being a criminal) do not allow me a lot of confidence in his ability to get this job done.

There is a lot more to this story, IMO than one boy killing 4 boys and burying them.

You are right... it defies logic.

Well a friend of his has actually came forward and said exactly that -- or at the least that Cosmo claimed to have "an IQ of around 158".

[FONT=&amp]"A friend of DiNardo’s told Heavy.com that “six or seven months” before his arrest, though another source said the injury occurred closer to November 2016, DiNardo suffered a head injury following a quad biking accident. The friend said that DiNardo was stranded in the woods alone for around a day and a half with injuries, including broken bones and bleeding on his brain. As a result of the accident DiNardo had frontal lobe damage. The friend said that sometime after the accident, DiNardo began using K2, a synthetic marijuana drug."

[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]"Later, the same friend told Heavy.com that DiNardo had an IQ of around 158. The source said, “[DiNardo] is extremely smart and deceptive and knows his way around forensic data.”"[/FONT]

https://heavy.com/news/2017/07/cosmo-dinardo-bensalem-bucks-county-missing/

Those kids transfer to Castle Rock, etc. after sophmore year. Money gets you in, but you have to do the work to stay. At least from what I saw. Things could have changed in a decade.

I went to the less prestigious lower bucks Catholic HS and that was my experience as well — a HGP kid would transfer in from time to time.

Very hard to get into. They turned my one Grandson down and our other Grandson made it but flunked out first year and ran to Ryan.He did finish there As an aside one of the local reporters was outside of Cosmo,s house yesterday right before he was arrested. He was waving out the window to all the reporters.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mconnectseo