Found Deceased PA - Four young men, 18-22, missing, Bucks Co., 5-9 July 2017 #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
When a DA pursues charges ASAP that gives a defense attorney room to argue that the cops and prosecution went after one lead/person before all relevant evidence was considered and that the investigation was more or less tainted by confirmation bias. (It's not usually a great argument but far from rare). It's not all that unusual for them to slow roll murder charges particularly when this guy's already jailed for the theft charge.

He's lucky he isn't in the old Bucks County prison...that one was built in the 1800's, and very overcrowded!
Yeah I'm in Lancaster co and we have one of those old prisons. No AC nothing it's horrible conditions.

We don't know for sure yet that CD buried them there (though everyone is thinking it seems likely). I'm sorta surprised there has not been a charge against him yet in this case other than stealing Meo's car. And the DA still says he is a POI, not a suspect. :thinking: I wonder if we will hear he has been charged with murder at the 3 PM update? :moo:

I believe the DA is trying to gather as much evidence as possible and have all of his ducks in a row before formally charging him.

You are correct. I went and found an early video and took this picture from it.
ccc6f37b7f0870b6be8e746cc3ef0690.jpg
ccc6f37b7f0870b6be8e746cc3ef0690.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Another view
1ce29631f80f1ed2cf54fc4e477f8aed.jpg
dc8b3057e68b9d00736e919622dcf221.jpg

They had picked up one slab to move it but they put it down before digging.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

He's lucky he isn't in the old Bucks County prison...that one was built in the 1800's, and very overcrowded!

Is the old one across from the movie theater/shopping center or is that the new one? I have only ever known of one.

Any news on parents grand jury appearance from lawyers?

[video=twitter;885552901921411072]https://twitter.com/bucksda/status/885552901921411072[/video]

3pm briefing canceled-

Wonder what's up?

I still feel like they found something big and that's why the helicopters pulled out. During Channel 6's last live feed there guys measuring from the hole into the driveway. Then towards the end of the video they started moving the fans & cords out of the way. Just before the helicopter left the scene one of the loaders they used to pull out the tank yesterday was coming into the area.

https://www.facebook.com/6abcActionNews/videos/10154866351701378/

Are there any photos of the crime scene before the digging began which show the concrete intact?
I remember. Hopefully in thread one. The driveway was all gravel.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

I was surprised to read the news this morning about the deep hole and four bodies. I must admit I was wrong - NEVER would I think CD would have buried these boys on his own property! I am eating my crow sandwich as I type this.:blushing:

i thought the same yesterday, I was thinking serial, im still kinda concerned about the first kid that went missing, not much chatter about him, just the last 3...curious how hes going to fit into this, if they even find him there. :thinking:

Good find, judging by the name of the individual of the comment in question, it seems to match up with the screenshots of group chat in this thread.

on desktop this does not go to a direct comment, just the thread of comments :(

CLAIMED to have an iq of 158. Anyone can claim that.

Hiding a car in a barn with a cell phone inside that can be pinged, the title and keys hanging on the wall and under papers and boxes does not tell me this is a highly intelligent man at this time.

to be fair, I've met a great deal of ultra intelligent people with absolutely 0 common sense/street smarts

Wonder what's up?

I still feel like they found something big and that's why the helicopters pulled out. During Channel 6's last live feed there guys measuring from the hole into the driveway. Then towards the end of the video they started moving the fans & cords out of the way. Just before the helicopter left the scene one of the loaders they used to pull out the tank yesterday was coming into the area.

https://www.facebook.com/6abcActionNews/videos/10154866351701378/

I wonder if we'll have another midnight briefing?

Another view
1ce29631f80f1ed2cf54fc4e477f8aed.jpg
dc8b3057e68b9d00736e919622dcf221.jpg

They had picked up one slab to move it but they put it down before digging.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

It almost looks like CD (if he actually was the one to use the construction equipment) just dragged gravel off of the adjacent road to cover up the fresh dig.

Tree kind of popped up very quickly. Normal growth for a tree of that size/type?

I noticed that too, but it *is* almost 5 years between images. I'm not sure what kind of tree, but I've seen some young trees get pretty large in that timeframe.

Edit: Especially possible I guess if that field is being fertilized.

Still unsure how these four are connected. Could the Candlewyck be a connection? JTP worked there, TM
and MS in the area and near CD property.

Also TM was a wrestler, MS bigger guy. Wonder how they could be overpowered even at gunpoint by one guy.

I don't think DA would be asking public how these 4 are connected if they had record of it. Actually in writing documented.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member