Found Deceased PA - Four young men, 18-22, missing, Bucks Co., 5-9 July 2017 #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Long time WS fan. Thank you WS for all the extraordinary work you have done/do to bring peace to families.

Local here. I have a few questions and comments.

Questions:

Who else is at the grand jury other than CD's parents? Any attorneys here who can walk us through whats happening today? Will we ever get any info from it?

Does CD have a girlfriend? Not sure why I want to know this but I do.

Who bailed out BR?

Comments:

The FBI has been here from MINUTE ONE. They are in charge of this investigation from head to toe. I believe so much of what is being viewed to public is very strategic ie what is being reported and when, the press conferences, helicopters, press, etc. Everyone involved is doing an excellent job. I get the impression the federal agencies involved like the local authorities getting the attention so they can stay off radar. It almost seems as if they were already here...

For those not familiar with Bucks County---Solebury is a gorgeous, small community. Historic. People have weddings here because it is so picturesque New Hope/Solebury School District has been ranked nationally. Doctors/hospitals great. People go to great lengths to raise their children here.
Bensalem is rough. No offense to any you from there. It is a much less desirable place to live. Crime, schools, healthcare, etc. It makes absolutely no sense that the D's own this property yet live in Bensalem. Even if it was to be closer to their businesses, its only 20 mins away. There are people who live in Solebury and commute to Manhattan every day to give their kids the opportunity to live here.
And they have cameras all over the Bensalem property that is only valued at 500K and NONE? at the Solebury property that is worth millions. Doesn't add up.

It wasn't the family Property though. The family did not live at this residence. It's a farm that used to be leased out. For all we know, CD could have been there for days alone. His parents don't live in the house on the property.

Thank you! I am trying to keep up with all the info and I think I'm getting a little lost in the important details.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Someone asked who BR and Liddle are. I believe you're actually referring to Riddle with an R. BR and Riddle are the same person, full name William Riddle.

Call me skeptical but he went to and dropped out of Arcadia which is far from the type of school one would expect a genius to attend. It's not a crap school but it's not very notable either. Also he tried to sell the victim's car like a day after the apparent murders...

As far as selling the car I don't think he was motivated by money for that, although he may have owed money big time. I think he thought if he sold it cheap to someone he knew then it would be getting rid of the evidence. If you follow my thought here. Easier to get someone to take it on, real cheap, then if it is found doesn't point back to you. Doctor the documents.

From your link:

People who knew DiNardo said he wanted people to think he was a hustler and a gangster.

In a bare-chested selfie where he is facing a mirror, DiNardo is posing with a gold-chain necklace with a cross and a tiny bulge protruding from his pants.

“Ripped up,” he said in the Instagram post in October that no one commented on.

Here's the problem I have with that scenario:

IF this was done at the behest of BR, (with or without Dean as accomplice), that suggests Cosmo was scared enough of BR to kill several people rather than owe him money.

So if Dean was an accomplice, why then would Cosmo kill BR's best friend if that wasn't part of the deal? I'd think Cosmo would be in way deeper for that than owing some money.

Perhaps DF and BR had a recent falling out.
IYKWIM.................

I'm saying selling the car was a dumb move as opposed to getting rid of it for good. I don't think he needed the cash either.

Someone asked earlier about which side of the road the Aquetong property is and I can't find the comment anymore but I don't think anyone answered.

To answer your question, so Aquetong essentially runs NW to SE. The property is located on the western side of the road.

Thank you-I was the one who asked the question-my sister used to work for the woman who, I believe, used to own that and many other Bucks County properties. If it's the property that I'm thinking of, nobody has actually lived there in a long time; I find it fascinating that people can own these expensive properties, and they don't live there or rent them out to others except for farming.

I'm a novice at VineLink but CD's current status shows 'Out to Court.'
Does anyone know if VineLink updates are real-time or close?
Would he head to court if new charges were brought?
https://www.vinelink.com/#/search

Hi guys, I'm new to Websleuths, so thanks for having me. I live not more than an hour from this area, so I am trying to keep up with the latest local news on this case. Very strange from the start. Can someone give me a summary? Did they identify anyone else's remains besides Dean Finocchiaro?

I'm an AU alum, and it would take a lot to drop out of Arcadia, at least academically. It may have been for personal or financial reasons.

But given his family's economic status, the financial explanation doesn't sound likely to me. And commuter students, of which he was one, even had special programs to help them succeed.
(Source is local media article): http://www.chestnuthilllocal.com/20...commuting-students-get-help-in-easing-stress/

In this article from AU's magazine, CD mentions wanting to be a biology major but seems more excited about study abroad programs, which--as a college instructor myself--I find kind of odd since students in the hard sciences typically don't study abroad. (Source is Arcadia Univ. magazine): https://www.arcadia.edu/news/2015/08/class-2019-ready-begin-journey

FWIW, biology is NOT an easy major, particularly for anyone who's not already academically talented OR willing to work really hard (you have all these required science courses that build on each other so if you flunk one, you might not be able to take the next course in the sequence). For any student struggling cognitively or emotionally, this would be daunting. I guess where I'm going with this is that I don't think he had any realistic understanding of his skills/abilities (which would account for absurd claims about his MENSA-level IQ).

Tl; dr: CD commuted to a local university following his HS graduation; he intended to major in biology but dropped out at some point thereafter. This seems to have happened prior to the (2016?) ATV accident alleged to have caused some cognitive impairment.

Im starting to really believe that DF was in on it with CD - and at some point, CD turned on him. It explains some missing gaps, the idea he didn't do this alone, and it also sorts of fits a few "theories" going around of why this would all happen.

I was thinking that MS met up with TM at Peddler's Village, MS got into TM's car , and that they were also to me CD there, who had picked up DF, and then followed CD and DF to the farm. Tom and Mark being in Tom's car, Cosmo and Dean being cosmo's truck. It was arrainged that they would all meet up. According to the timeline, they all would have arrived at roughly the same time.

this is all just my own speculation.

Thank you-I was the one who asked the question-my sister used to work for the woman who, I believe, used to own that and many other Bucks County properties. If it's the property that I'm thinking of, nobody has actually lived there in a long time; I find it fascinating that people can own these expensive properties, and they don't live there or rent them out to others except for farming.

You can lease 90 acres of farmland for an extraordinary amount.

I'm saying selling the car was a dumb move as opposed to getting rid of it for good. I don't think he needed the cash either.

Could it have been a poor attempt to frame the other person?

If that person had the missing kid's car.....

Been following along best I can..what a crazy/sad case!

I just wanted to shout out to all the guests to sign in and share your thoughts (but please read WS rules first)!!! Everyone is welcome here!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
odyssey2024