GUILTY PA - Jessica Padgett, 32, Northampton County, 21 November 2014

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Why would her car be behind the dollar general?
Could she know someone there?

It is possible that Jessica was not the one who left the car there. It does seem to be a convenient dumping spot with the lack of CCTV coverage.

I also wanted to point this out again..Where she went missing is right by a river..I wonder if police have searched the river? Also it appears their are alot of wooded areas by where she went missing I hope LE and search teams also cover those spots! :( The longer this goes on the worse off I feel this mother is :( I also just don't understand how no one seems to have seen what went down that day or who was driving her car when it was left at Dollar General..

How is it known that there actually even was a fax? Maybe she just said she had to fax something. Did anyone actually see the fax?
I thought that too.
maybe an excuse to get away at lunch time.

It is possible that Jessica was not the one who left the car there. It does seem to be a convenient dumping spot with the lack of CCTV coverage.

Exactly!
Since it was parked behind the store raises questions.
All they need is a scent dog ...that should let them know if she was there

Did anyone see her family on Good Morning America? I think it was said on her missing fb page that her family would be on good morning america today..wondering if they revealed any new details..

I also wanted to point this out again..Where she went missing is right by a river..I wonder if police have searched the river? Also it appears their are alot of wooded areas by where she went missing I hope LE and search teams also cover those spots! :( The longer this goes on the worse off I feel this mother is :( I also just don't understand how no one seems to have seen what went down that day or who was driving her car when it was left at Dollar General..
Sadly I do not think this will have a happy ending for this young mom.

I wonder if the parents confirmed they knew she was coming to send a fax or if that is just what she told someone she was going to do, which could have been untrue.

I was just thinking that exact same thing. I wish we could get confirmation as to whether she was expected at her parent's business or not. Makes me wonder if it was a reason to explain leaving the premises to go meet someone without employers knowing. ;(

This was previously posted in #30. It has been reported through MSM that she did some work for Distinctive Fence, Co. (the business her family works for) and was going to send a fax at Distinctive Fence Co. because it related to her work with that company. There have been reports that she was going to her parent's house to send the fax and that she was going to the business to send the fax (maybe they work from home?). But either way, this article would seem to answer some issues with the fax.

Padgett also did some work for Distinctive Fence Co. in Northampton, which is where she was headed to send a fax when she disappeared, said her sister, Kristi Davis. Police are looking for video surveillance camera footage that could shed light on her disappearance.

http://www.mcall.com/news/local/mc-missing-whitehall-woman-jessica-padgett-20141123-story.html

I was just thinking that exact same thing. I wish we could get confirmation as to whether she was expected at her parent's business or not. Makes me wonder if it was a reason to explain leaving the premises to go meet someone without employers knowing. ;(

This, at least, could have a happier ending than the ones I am thinking about...

:sigh:

The timeline doesn't seem to be nailed down yet, at least as for as we know. I wish there was just general, generic information like that on her missing page, but there isn't. JMO

There is on her missing poster. It's gives the general timeframe.

I took pics off google maps of the routes she could've taken to get from the daycare to dollar general but the thing that is alarming to me is that she left daycare at 12 and didn't call her husband/text her sister until some point around 1ish..every route to Dollar general from the daycare is 5 minutes and under..What was she doing the rest of the hour she wasn't at daycare? :dunno:

View attachment 64267
View attachment 64268
View attachment 64269

Those are just some of the routes, with the Laubach Avenue being out of the way and not likely. There are other ways through Newport Avenue to 17th St, to the alley which goes right to the Dollar General. Also, straight on Newport, back to a small stretch of Canal St. to 21st St turning into the alley with the store.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapartawk

The husband spoke to media but only once saying Jessica had called him before she disappeared. I'm not sure anyone ever saw the fax either it is very possible she could've just claimed to have to send a fax to people to cover what she was really doing, maybe she was having an affair with an employee at Dollar General?

Can you imagine if you're the spouse and you come across this, or even one of her kids? Why start a potential rumor and how does that help find her?

This, at least, could have a happier ending than the ones I am thinking about...

:sigh:

I should clarify my comment, I don't want any accusatory undertones being suspected in what I said. She could have used the fax as a guise to leave work to meet someone- and it doesn't necessarily mean it was another man...could have been a girlfriend who needed to talk, a family member who needed help, could have been totally innocent.

Did anyone see her family on Good Morning America? I think it was said on her missing fb page that her family would be on good morning america today..wondering if they revealed any new details..

I watched most of GMA this morning, and didn't see them on at all. They could have been on when I ran the kids to school, though.

There is on her missing poster. It's gives the general timeframe.

IIRC her missing flyer says around noon and MSM reports have it from noon to 2:00. Just wishing it could be a tighter timeline of when she actually left the day care. JMO

Hmm idk maybe they didn't air or it something?? I couldn't watch it this morning as I was busy here's a photo I copied from Jessica's missing page from last night about her sister being on GMA thats why I said about it..

wwewe.png

Hmm idk maybe they didn't air or it something?? I couldn't watch it this morning as I was busy here's a photo I copied from Jessica's missing page from last night about her sister being on GMA thats why I said about it..

View attachment 64310

Maybe Kristi didn't end up going to NYC because of the weather forecasted for today? Also, it could have been bumped because George had an exclusive two part interview with Darren Wilson, and then they had a ridiculously long DWTS segment, complete with a surprise flash mob......

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mili
Back