Deceased/Not Found PA - King Hill, 2, stepfather said King was with babysitter, Philadelphia, 7 Jul 2020 *arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mother of King Hill pleads for child's safe return

This was on tonight’s news in Philly. In it, the reporter says King’s stepfather is the father of Amber Hill’s older daughter.

Ummm, ok.

I hardly know where to start. I have to say I was pulling for the mother until I watched the video. I have no idea out of the three or more people possibly involved that I can say who is lying only that someone is and maybe more than one someone.

I’m trying very hard not to be disparaging so I’ll just sit on my hands. I just am calling BS on all three of them so far. Haven’t seen an interview with stepdad or babysitter, that could swing my opinion another way.

I will go so far as to say I might get why stepdad had the boy (and I think one of the MSM articles said his birthday is at the end of July, not June, FWIW) but I do not get why the mother would not be speaking to her son on the phone frequently, if not daily. Just calling to say goodnight, mommy loves you.

Does anyone else think this “dropped at the corner of” just means an address at that location and not wanting to state a specific address? That’s how I’ve read it from the beginning. Surely if they thought an almost-3-year-old was left on a Philly street corner we’d be having a whole different conversation.

I am also calling the BS flag on King supposedly being seen over the weekend. I think that falls under smoke and mirrors. MOO of course

Another interesting point is I find it strange that if the girlfriend did drop the toddler off on a corner and not directly to the mother why hasn't she been charged with neglect/an endangering a child. There is presumably more info here than are we aware of. JMO

So LE executed a search warrant at the babysitter’s place ( looked like a forcible entry - wonder why?) but left without anything. Now MSM is reporting (video upstream) that King could have been “not with mom” for two months.

Mom says in video she believes stepdad wants to keep King from her. But she wasn’t expecting King home for two more weeks, and wasn’t in contact with him or stepdad regularly apparently, so why does she think that? Only because the child has been reported missing now?

She wouldn’t have even known there was an issue for two more weeks, so why would stepdad “keep” King when he was going to be with him for two more weeks anyway?

I don’t like the text message, but if stepdad is not involved and the babysitter suddenly told him oh by the way I dropped the baby off at his mom’s, maybe he was suspicious of the babysitter and hence the text?

So much crazy bad wrong in this.

Another interesting point is I find it strange that if the girlfriend did drop the toddler off on a corner and not directly to the mother why hasn't she been charged with neglect/an endangering a child. There is presumably more info here than are we aware of. JMO
The wording of the whole thing makes it hard to understand what's the actual story here. Stating that he was dropped off at XYZ corner instead of saying "I dropped him off with his mom" mas no sense and makes it seem like he was actually dropped off alone. What a mess.

So LE executed a search warrant at the babysitter’s place ( looked like a forcible entry - wonder why?) but left without anything. Now MSM is reporting (video upstream) that King could have been “not with mom” for two months.

Mom says in video she believes stepdad wants to keep King from her. But she wasn’t expecting King home for two more weeks, and wasn’t in contact with him or stepdad regularly apparently, so why does she think that? Only because the child has been reported missing now?

She wouldn’t have even known there was an issue for two more weeks, so why would stepdad “keep” King when he was going to be with him for two more weeks anyway?

I don’t like the text message, but if stepdad is not involved and the babysitter suddenly told him oh by the way I dropped the baby off at his mom’s, maybe he was suspicious of the babysitter and hence the text?

So much crazy bad wrong in this.
This whole story makes no sense whatsoever! I need to go back to the beginning and read forward I guess.

As far as I'm concerned, the last person admitting to have been with this boy, is where the investigation should begin.

Who left the boy in her care?
What day?
What were the instructions, i.e., "I'll be back on Tuesday at 3".
Why did she drop the boy off at a street corner?
Who told her to do that?
Her phone records to verify who she spoke to immediately prior to dropping this baby off?
Phone records of who she spoke to?
Mom's phone records?
Surveillance cam footage in the area of the alleged drop off?
Babysitter's GPS or google location history?
Step-dad & mom location history?

jmo

Where are King's belongings? Most kids take an overnight bag when going to stay somewhere for just one night; this kid was going to be away from home for several weeks. Hes two and quite possibly still in diapers. Extra clothing. Toothbrush. A bag with those types of personal items. His carseat. Where are those things?

Last edited:
Where are King's belongings? Most kids take an overnight bag when going to stay somewhere for just one night; this kid was going to be away from home for several weeks. Hes two and quite possibly still in diapers. Extra clothing. Toothbrush. A bag with those types of personal items. His carseat. Where are those things?
It's possible he had all his essentials, at both mom's and step-dad's. My (shared custody) stepson at that age, had exactly that, 2 homes with 2 sets of all of those things - one for here, and one for there. The travel bag back and forth just had his favorite toys, spare diapers, wipes, bottle, snacks, etc.

Mother of King Hill pleads for child's safe return

This was on tonight’s news in Philly. In it, the reporter says King’s stepfather is the father of Amber Hill’s older daughter.

Ummm, ok.

So, where is their older daughter? I wonder if she's old enough to share any useful details to support either story.

Something else that strikes me as odd were the clothes he was last seen wearing. It was hot as hell here in Philly on Tuesday.

Nice observation, Jennieohhh!!
Philadelphia police are searching for a 2-year-old boy who was last seen Tuesday, July 7 at 9:50 a.m.

He was last seen in an orange and tan striped shirt with tan cargo pants and a grey hooded sweatshirt.

Philadelphia police search for missing 2-year-old boy

July 7
6am-12pm
High of 82, low of 72, 69% humidity, 3mph wind

12pm-6pm
High of 88, low of 84, 57% humidity, 6mph wind

Past Weather in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, USA — Yesterday or Further Back

"Interesting" clothing choice for that day indeed. o_O (IMO)

The wording of the whole thing makes it hard to understand what's the actual story here. Stating that he was dropped off at XYZ corner instead of saying "I dropped him off with his mom" mas no sense and makes it seem like he was actually dropped off alone. What a mess.

maybe the babysitter told the dad she finally couldn’t watch king anymore (I believe she was watching him for an extended time jmo) and that she dropped him off. The dad could have said “where” and the babysitter could have taken it literally instead of saying, for instance, “I dropped king off to his mother who was in her (moms) brothers car at the corner of x and x street”. Jmo

maybe the babysitter told the dad she finally couldn’t watch king anymore (I believe she was watching him for an extended time jmo) and that she dropped him off. The dad could have said “where” and the babysitter could have taken it literally instead of saying, for instance, “I dropped king off to his mother who was in her (moms) brothers car at the corner of x and x street”. Jmo
I thought I had read or heard the babysitter dropped King off WITH the mother at the corner.

After watching the first interview with mom I do believe she is in panic mode. Not for her son being missing but for herself being charged with neglect. She does state she is guilty of that.She looks terrified of going to jail.
This is why I lean closer to the babysitter/dad.

Why are there no recent msm updates on King being missing? :(

I don't recall a case in recent months where a 2 year old has gone missing and it is so quiet. (Perhaps due to me backing off following cases of missing children...but still...?)

I did a google search of that intersection 31st Street and Page Street (I hope I have the location right - the info came from this blog! )Philly Police Blog | Missing Tender Age – King Hill – From the 24th District

It appears to be a couple of one-way streets. Not the easiest place to hold a drop-off/pick-up situation if you are in a vehicle and it does not appear to be a bus route.

خرائط ‪Google‬‏‏

There is a Beer Distributor nearby....I am wondering if this business has CCTV cameras?

Where is this sweet child?

JMO

Why are there no recent msm updates on King being missing? :(

I don't recall a case in recent months where a 2 year old has gone missing and it is so quiet. (Perhaps due to me backing off following cases of missing children...but still...?)

I did a google search of that intersection 31st Street and Page Street (I hope I have the location right - the info came from this blog! )Philly Police Blog | Missing Tender Age – King Hill – From the 24th District

It appears to be a couple of one-way streets. Not the easiest place to hold a drop-off/pick-up situation if you are in a vehicle and it does not appear to be a bus route.

خرائط ‪Google‬‏‏

There is a Beer Distributor nearby....I am wondering if this business has CCTV cameras?

Where is this sweet child?

JMO

There is indeed one at the Beer Distributor store, but who knows if it's working or a dummy cam.
But 31st and Page is where he was last seen.
33rd & Diamond is where he was allegedly dropped off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maxnum