Deceased/Not Found PA - King Hill, 2, stepfather said King was with babysitter, Philadelphia, 7 Jul 2020 *arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Captain of the Special Victims Unit Mark Burgmann said the babysitter told detectives she dropped off Hill to his mother on July 7.

“I believe that the stepfather reached out to her and asked her how the child was doing because he was going to drop something off at the house. That’s what alerted to her, he’s not here, and that’s when it all came to light,” Burgmann explained.

Burgmann said detectives have been working around the clock to locate Hill, scouring neighborhoods near 31st and Page streets — where the mother lives — alongside FBI agents.
FBI, state police now helping Philly police search for missing 2-year-old boy
According to Captain Burgmann LE is in constant communication with the family and speaks to them on a daily basis. He says the family misses King and they want him back. He also said the babysitter, mom and stepfather are cooperating.

Yeah, well, except for the lying...

bbm. So this brings me back to the question of what sparked the babysitter dropping king off? Stepdad didn’t even know she was going to take him to his mom? How else would babysitter arrange this if her and mom didn’t know each other? I’m side eyeing babysitter now.

King has been missing for at least a week now. Someone needs to speak up. Yet again, we have a case where the adults who are supposed to be protecting a child consistently fail to do so. Mom would hand him off to stepdad for months at a time without even so much as a FaceTime? Stepdad hands him off to babysitter and doesn’t check in until he needs to bring something to babysitter? Babysitter, well idk about her because early on, I did feel she showed true emotion when talking about king, but without more info on how the “street corner exchange” transpired, she’s sketch too.

Was babysitter getting paid to care for king? And where’s bio dad and his family in all of this?

Trang Do@TrangDoCBS3
“Every day that goes past, it’s just horrible for me. I can’t be by myself. I can’t sleep because my son’s out there.” -Amber Hill It’s been a week since King Hill, 2, was reported missing. His family & @phillypolice are pleading with the public to help find him. Story @ 4&5pm

BBM. What is she talking about? she was “by herself” for months at a time when king was God knows where with God knows who, while she didn’t even bother to check in.

A lot of “I” and “Me” in her statements.

Sorry, it’s just the more I think about how king was failed by so many people, the angrier I get.

bbm. So this brings me back to the question of what sparked the babysitter dropping king off? Stepdad didn’t even know she was going to take him to his mom? How else would babysitter arrange this if her and mom didn’t know each other? I’m side eyeing babysitter now.

King has been missing for at least a week now. Someone needs to speak up. Yet again, we have a case where the adults who are supposed to be protecting a child consistently fail to do so. Mom would hand him off to stepdad for months at a time without even so much as a FaceTime? Stepdad hands him off to babysitter and doesn’t check in until he needs to bring something to babysitter? Babysitter, well idk about her because early on, I did feel she showed true emotion when talking about king, but without more info on how the “street corner exchange” transpired, she’s sketch too.

Was babysitter getting paid to care for king? And where’s bio dad and his family in all of this?

The interesting thing is the babysitter has yet to speak out. She has two people (both women) who have spoken on her behalf but she has yet to make a statement publicly or via social media.

At this point from various news reports and videos, my opinion is that "step dad" conveniently set up this story by calling the baby's mother and nonchalantly dropped the "you got the baby, right?" question....setting the scene in motion as to where the baby is. IMO, step dad and baby sitter got some splainin' to do

Is there a MSM link to this video where she's talking about this baby??

In the July 9th press conference the police said that the stepfather hired the sitter. The officer said that the babysitter claimed she was contacted by the mother and that's why she returned the child to the mother (3:17) 6abc Action News on Facebook Watch

CBS Philly
@CBSPhilly

10m
King Hill’s Mother Pleads For 2-Year-Old's Safe Return As Weeklong Search Continues
@TrangDoCBS3

[URL='https://t.co/hBB7ObDwTP?amp=1']King Hill’s Mother Pleads For 2-Year-Old's Safe Return As Weeklong Search Continues

It’s been a week since 2-year-old King Hill was reported missing, and Philadelphia police are “leaving no stone unturned” in their investigation to find him.
philadelphia.cbslocal.com[/URL]

Video from above link - I believe this is the third interview with King's mother:
King Hill’s Mother Pleads For 2-Year-Old's Safe Return As Weeklong Search Continues

Two other interviews:
Mother of King Hill pleads for child's safe return
Mom Pleads for Safe Return of 2-Year-Old Missing in Philly

At this point from various news reports and videos, my opinion is that "step dad" conveniently set up this story by calling the baby's mother and nonchalantly dropped the "you got the baby, right?" question....setting the scene in motion as to where the baby is. IMO, step dad and baby sitter got some splainin' to do

That's my feeling too, but why would the babysitter be involved? What is her connection to stepdad just babysitter or more ? JMO

As for the mom, it does not seem she checked in on her son. Has the Bio dad spoken out? JMO

I feel the cops must have at least some good idea based on phone data etc. JMO

The interesting thing is the babysitter has yet to speak out. She has two people (both women) who have spoken on her behalf but she has yet to make a statement publicly or via social media.

my understanding was the younger looking woman is the babysitter, and that’s who I was referring to in my previous posts. I see in a social media group I’m in that she may not be the babysitter now. Who knows at this point. But the person I think is the sitter definitely said she cared for him soo idk.

my understanding was the younger looking woman is the babysitter, and that’s who I was referring to in my previous posts. I see in a social media group I’m in that she may not be the babysitter now. Who knows at this point.
She is definitely not the babysitter she is related to her

my understanding was the younger looking woman is the babysitter, and that’s who I was referring to in my previous posts. I see in a social media group I’m in that she may not be the babysitter now. Who knows at this point.

She is not; she spoke out yesterday via Facebook on people assuming she was the babysitter. AH's brother has posted pictures of the babysitter to his social media. There are also Facebook "live" videos that King is seen in with the babysitter.

One would think the police would be publicly identifying the babysitter’s block and neighborhood to encourage folks to come forward regarding sightings if that is where King supposedly was located until July 7th. Wish the media would press on that and also the last date King was seen by stepdad.

She is not; she spoke out yesterday via Facebook on people assuming she was the babysitter. AH's brother has posted pictures of the babysitter to his social media. There are also Facebook "live" videos that King is seen in with the babysitter.

i thought they don’t know the babysitter though? lol. My point is this is a cluster F and very confusing.

i thought they don’t know the babysitter though? lol. My point is this is a cluster F and very confusing.

Definitely a cluster F but I don't want to confuse things anymore than they already are. AH's brother has shared the pic saying she was the last person with King. One day, I lean towards step-father and babysitter and the next, I'm leaning towards mom.

Definitely a cluster F but I don't want to confuse things anymore than they already are. AH's brother has shared the pic saying she was the last person with King. One day, I lean towards step-father and babysitter and the next, I'm leaning towards mom.

again, I take everything with a grain of salt. The family went from not knowing the babysitter, to the mom not knowing her well, to the brother now sharing her pics online. I’m not the one who’s making things confusing, they are doing a great job of that on their own.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sazy3