PA PA - Kortne Ciera Stouffer, 21, Palmyra, 29 July 2012 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if the police are being hesitant in calling her disappearance a crime, since they failed to make contact when they were called the second time...i.e. avoiding appearance of any liability.

I wonder if the police are being hesitant in calling her disappearance a crime, since they failed to make contact when they were called the second time...i.e. avoiding appearance of any liability.

IDK but that sure is a great reason for the family to lawyer up immediately IMO

Hey you locals. I use to live in the area and use to go fishing for Trout in Annville. The location was behind the sewage treatment plant between Annville and Clear Springs road. If someone can go back there and check it out.
The last time I tried to fish back here I couldn't get in, so maybe it can be accessed from the other side of the Swatara from Route 934 . You locals will know what I mean. Sometimes it was a creepy place to fish if you would be alone. I always had my hubby and sons with me though. Great Trout!!!!

Jonestown rings a bell to some of you because of the Gayana "Jim Jones" that gave everyone the poison coolaid to go to sleep forever back in the late 70s Peoples Temple cultists

Something's up.

Hey you locals. I use to live in the area and use to go fishing for Trout in Annville. The location was behind the sewage treatment plant between Annville and Clear Springs road. If someone can go back there and check it out.
The last time I tried to fish back here I couldn't get in, so maybe it can be accessed from the other side of the Swatara from Route 934 . You locals will know what I mean. Sometimes it was a creepy place to fish if you would be alone. I always had my hubby and sons with me though. Great Trout!!!!

Im on the Burg side of the case .. I'm not familiar with Annville at all .. but if someone else can't check it out .. I'll try to GPS it.

The last time I tried to fish back here I couldn't get in, so maybe it can be accessed from the other side of the Swatara from Route 934 . You locals will know what I mean. Sometimes it was a creepy place to fish if you would be alone. I always had my hubby and sons with me though. Great Trout!!!!:truce:

At A&M pizza across the street from KS's apartment. ETA: I thought they were closed on Sunday, but they're not.

-There are no fliers in Hershey, I don't think they allow it.

-It's VERY, VERY dark on the second floor deck of TS's apartment. It's sort of up under the tree. Very dark.

-Pizza Guy says KS only moved here about 5 months ago and then said 'I think they know who did it, but...'

I said 'Someone *took* her?!'

He said '..well, something bad happened, yeah'

ETA2: that's the local *RUMOR*. No one KNOWS anything.

At A&M pizza across the street from KS's apartment.

There are no fliers in Hershey, I don't think they allow it.

It's VERY, VERY dark on the second floor deck of TS's apartment. It's sort of up under the tree.

Pizza Guy says KS only moved here about 5 months ago and then said 'I think they know who did it, but...'

I said 'Someone took her?!'

He said '..well, something bad happened, yeah'

So....
It is really just his opinion, just hearsay

I pray he's wrong J/O ... but thanks for the info. Hoping if they "knew" something bad happened they would upgrade the case to "criminal" AND name an "official" POI so that others could keep themselves safe.

Right, which is why I posted it in quotes.

I wanted to see what the neighbors think.

I don't think anyone knows anything.

He has a flier up.

TS's apartment is just inside the Palmyra Borough/Lebanon County line - like 50 yards, maybe.

There are no fliers on Cherry Street, the next street back, behind the apartment.

My question is why weren't the dogs barking the second time th police came if it was an issue the first time they were called?? Ya think the dogs wouldve been barking when the cop knocked on KS's door the second time?!?!?! Knocking and barking would've definitely woke me up...hmmmmm....

My question is why weren't the dogs barking the second time th police came if it was an issue the first time they were called?? Ya think the dogs wouldve been barking when the cop knocked on KS's door the second time?!?!?! Knocking and barking would've definitely woke me up...hmmmmm....

Yeah, good point.

Seems like a lot of police calling going on. I wonder if the neighbors had a beef with her.

I don't call the police for every loud party in my neighborhood.

It just feels weird to me.

Blondie977, the neighbors downstairs have a criminal record? Still can't get over them not answering that second police visit.. Totally weird! I know the overnight male guest has a record but didn't know about the neighbors ..

Ya know .. not sure why this hadn't occurred to me before, I guess I'm a bit slow .. BUT .. The "sleepover friends" whereabouts are unaccounted for between 3:45 (the last time Kortne was seen) and 7:30ish when he was seen on surveillance video. He could have had 3 1/2 hrs to "dispose" of her. It's only HIS word that he was there sleeping the whole time. (I'm sure most of you have already figured this out though) ;)

It does seem like a lot of police calls...911 at that..

I did read the next door neighbor in the same house suggested that KS and the downstairs neighbor had some previous tension.

Ha! Yes, our grass is green again. It can be lovely here in summer.

Great pictures....thank u. I am on my IPad so I can only side them a little can you tell if she had an AC or central air unit. Wondering if she
Left the slider open at night for air.

Meems,

I go back and forth between the neighbor and the male friend ( and perhaps associates from the bar earlier that night)

His stopping at the store and being caught on camera texting seems odd to me too. More like establishing an alibi or covering his butt!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme