PA PA - Kortne Ciera Stouffer, 21, Palmyra, 29 July 2012 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if either the boyfriend or the roommate (not the same person) came into direct contact with those prisoners recently?

I wonder if either the boyfriend or the roommate (not the same person) came into direct contact with those prisoners recently?

Or if one of these detainees is acquainted with either person who's been questioned.

The letter gets published today and PalmyraDad observes LE at KS's apartment. Strange day.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Or if one of these detainees is acquainted with either person who's been questioned.

The letter gets published today and PalmyraDad observes LE at KS's apartment. Strange day.

Interesting day to watch from bed as my epic battle against my sinuses rages on. :anguish:

Interesting day to watch from bed as my epic battle against my sinuses rages on. :anguish:

Sorry to hear you're not feeling well.

Your sinuses are telling you you've been working too hard! Get some rest & feel better soon,

Sorry to hear you're not feeling well.

Your sinuses are telling you you've been working too hard! Get some rest & feel better soon,

Hmmm that's what my advisor, my labmates, and my mom have said! Lol

I am hoping that LE is quietly building a case, much as they did in the Mickey Shunick case, but man is it frustrating when there is no new info or news being reported.

how , ahh, interesting about the inmates letter...at risk of sounding like a nut- maybe LE should at least entertain the thought of speaking with them...you never know what might come of it, at this point, imho and all that

FYI: Tonight will be the last night for t-shirt orders at the Winner's Circle Saloon in Grantville after 7 p.m.

FYI: Tonight will be the last night for t-shirt orders at the Winner's Circle Saloon in Grantville after 7 p.m.

Wonder if the apartment Kortne & BF rented will be "released" today, as well (LE car you saw).

Psychics approach LE and Family to offer assistance.

Inmates' Letter to the Editor offering LE their assistance.

Last night for Kortne t-shirt orders at the WC Saloon.

???Crime scene tape removed from Kortne's apartment???

It would serve the family well to have a broader web presence, IMO.

I seriously considered creating a website for Kortne (actually started building it), but then I wasn't sure what it would add that isn't already out there. I am definately open to ideas and encouragement if it's something that would help the case.

I seriously considered creating a website for Kortne (actually started building it), but then I wasn't sure what it would add that isn't already out there. I am definately open to ideas and encouragement if it's something that would help the case.

Personally speaking, I would favor that.

I can't imagine not having something to commemorate the young woman , the existance of, and even the caring of a soul who graces this troubled earth. I'd love to see it, and that there are folks who care about her . Even if strangers and we never met her, we still care about her.

IDK if the family would need to OK it, but I think it might be helpful.

Only my 3rd post here, so I am trying to be very careful when it comes to the entire social media aspect.

Let me just say, I am reading/seeing a lot on Facebook that is upsetting me. :maddening:

Only my 3rd post here, so I am trying to be very careful when it comes to the entire social media aspect.

Let me just say, I am reading/seeing a lot on Facebook that is upsetting me. :maddening:

Welcome Mordecai. I'm still pretty new here too and just want to encourage you to hang in there. I agree there is a lot of stuff out there about this case that is maddening and that may be putting it mildly. Today seems to have been an especially weird day.

Nothing new to add myself, but just wanted to say i've been following
This since day1 before that I never heard of WS, but the things you all
Brainstorm and come up with is amazing! I've totally become addicted!

Very scary actually to be a local and gave these sort of things going on
Yet not really "know" exactly what isgoing on!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
8xbet8vip