PA PA - Kortne Ciera Stouffer, 21, Palmyra, 29 July 2012 - #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think that KS was abducted by a stranger, but just thought it was interesting that the father said they think she "walked away" and a walking 20 year old woman (similar age) was nearly abducted shortly after KS's disappearance. Just thought it was worth the time it took to post. . .:twocents:

I don't think that KS was abducted by a stranger, but just thought it was interesting that the father said they think she "walked away" and a walking 20 year old woman (similar age) was nearly abducted shortly after KS's disappearance. Just thought it was worth the time it took to post. . .:twocents:

thought I had missed some information (white van) about Kortne.

I totally agree; don't think she was abducted by a stranger either. Not at her age and she was totally pizzed that night and would have made a ruckus (unless she was somehow totally taken by surprise and quickly subdued).

Kortne, where ARE you????

When did her father say "walked away"? I dont recall hearing that.

I can't believe there is still nothing. The days turned into weeks into months pretty dang fast. Still hoping.

It's getting cold here now. I hope that as the leaves and groundcover thin out, it will reveal some clues.

kortne.jpg

http://www.rewardstv.net/wp-content/uploads/2012/08/kortne.jpg

It's getting cold here now. I hope that as the leaves and groundcover thin out, it will reveal some clues.

Jane,

Let's hope someone will be out looking for clues.

Like all the cases, this one really breaks my heart.

Kortne, where the HECK are YOU???

:please::please:

Bumping for Kortne.. I think of you often, several times a day.

Where are you?

Kortne, where are you???

Why do I feel like she has become one of the forgotten???

Where did all the investigative reporters go???

thought I had missed some information (white van) about Kortne.

I totally agree; don't think she was abducted by a stranger either. Not at her age and she was totally pizzed that night and would have made a ruckus (unless she was somehow totally taken by surprise and quickly subdued).

Kortne, where ARE you????

Hi, Scorekeeper; I don't know if Kortne was abducted by a stranger, but I would imagine after what seems like a night of intense activities and probably heavy drinking, she would have been more vulnerable to attack by a roving rapist and more likely to have met the attack with her own justifiably violent response. It's harrowing: I just hope that they capture the monster.

You would think, by now, somebody would know the name of the person she fought with at the Hardware Bar. The lack of available information is beyond frustrating.

You would think, by now, somebody would know the name of the person she fought with at the Hardware Bar. The lack of available information is beyond frustrating.

I wouldn't be able to help myself, I would be calling out all of these people on FB, probably, if I was her mom...

It just seems like everyone, including the people she was with that last night, are going about their lives as though nothing has happened. How can this be? Are we that heartless a society overall or is it a charming characteristic of youth these days? Whatever it is, I don't get it.

I want the last officer who came to Kortne's house and knocked on her door looked into by an agency other than the local police.

This officer was known to be at her house - this officer needs to be investigated and publicly reported upon by the city of Palmyra, the commonwealth of PA or a federal agency, imo.

I struggle daily with myself - do I delete these associates off of my FB because I'm sick of seeing them live life as normal but at the same time, curious to keep tabs on them.

Not that they are my only suspects here ... we never heard anything more about ANYTHING. The neighbors, Palmyra LE, the boyfriend (whom I never suspected but HE never made a peep!) If my girlfriend was missing, the president of the USA would have heard from me, let alone any local politician.

POOR KORTNE. She is being wronged in so many ways and for that, I will think about her daily and come here until WE (as we have been her voice) get justice.

I wouldn't be able to help myself, I would be calling out all of these people on FB, probably, if I was her mom...

It just seems like everyone, including the people she was with that last night, are going about their lives as though nothing has happened. How can this be? Are we that heartless a society overall or is it a charming characteristic of youth these days? Whatever it is, I don't get it.

Maybe one will let their guard down then and make an incriminating comment. I guess that's about all we can hope for at this point. Just none of it makes sense. I can't believe it was someone who stalked her from somewhere else, whether the bar, a work acquaintance, the store, wherever because they would have seen that LE was there at least once, if not twice, and it would just be too risky not knowing if LE was still lurking around. I have a hard time buying it being a "wrong place wrong time" situation because of the time of morning and relatively limited window for it to occur in. And as more time goes by, I'm starting to even waiver on the over night guest or neighbor because it sure seems to me LE would have enough to at least have a POI. None of it makes any sense to me. :banghead:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
peachstatesleuth