PA PA - Kortne Ciera Stouffer, 21, Palmyra, 29 July 2012 - #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
http://www.fox43.com/news/wpmt-missing-kortne-stouffer,0,5342040.story

Here is a link to another article in todays news. Wow, that TWO articles over the weekend. However, neither says anything new, anything promising, and no details, and as usual no suspect.... It got Kortne's name out there, granted....but nothing new was put out there to jog people's memories or make something "pop" in their minds and say, 'oh, yeah..."
come on LE and parents...give us names, give us car descriptions, give us locations and conversations and details....Help the public help you!
But we all know she's still missing.

Let's face it -- the case has gone cold. If LE couldn't find anything in the first few days, they won't find anything now, statistically at least. The fact her parents aren't speaking up, the people who last saw her "know nothing" (as if Kortne never existed) and the LEO was never identified publicly leads me to believe poor Kortne has been abandoned. If I knew her parents, I would be rattling their cages and peppering them with questions. Ughrrrrrr... this case has me so frustrated and disappointed with the Palmyra LE agencies. They have shown us how NOT to investigate a disappearance.

Let's face it -- the case has gone cold. If LE couldn't find anything in the first few days, they won't find anything now, statistically at least. The fact her parents aren't speaking up, the people who last saw her "know nothing" (as if Kortne never existed) and the LEO was never identified publicly leads me to believe poor Kortne has been abandoned. If I knew her parents, I would be rattling their cages and peppering them with questions. Ughrrrrrr... this case has me so frustrated and disappointed with the Palmyra LE agencies. They have shown us how NOT to investigate a disappearance.

BBM ... Winter and hunting season are coming. If Kortne was killed, I'm hoping this will make it easier for someone to find her.

Google fox43...there was an interview, a video, of Wendy Stauffer. Nothing new but glad the media finally rehashed this.

The main road through town is in front of her house, but would be virtually abandoned at
that time of nite.

It boggles my mind that the crime tape is still up.
I can't imagine a landlord not freaking out about it, and/or the need to keep an apartment sealed for almost 3 months.

Maybe the parents are renting it...but since police tape is still up, my guess is, it is locked, in fact there is a huge lock on the door....but if and when the police ever have a suspect, they will need dna or other evidence that maybe in the apt..

Maybe the parents are renting it...but since police tape is still up, my guess is, it is locked, in fact there is a huge lock on the door....but if and when the police ever have a suspect, they will need dna or other evidence that maybe in the apt..

So the LE's lock is on it too? That tells me LE hasn't released it yet. I think were speculating that it might have been released but either the family (if they're still paying the rent) or the landlord didn't take it down for whatever reason. But if the lock is still on, LE hasn't released it to whomever IMO. I don't know what that means other than it is at least a sign that the investigation is in fact ongoing and it's not just lip service in the most recent articles.

It boggles my mind that the crime tape is still up.
I can't imagine a landlord not freaking out about it, and/or the need to keep an apartment sealed for almost 3 months.

I know! They are all about their money, usually, so I can't see him not complaining about it unless her parents are paying the rent for it or something?! You gotta figure the landlord has lost at least a grand in a few months (not sure what rent is, but it's anywhere from 300-1000 around here).

I know! They are all about their money, usually, so I can't see him not complaining about it unless her parents are paying the rent for it or something?! You gotta figure the landlord has lost at least a grand in a few months (not sure what rent is, but it's anywhere from 300-1000 around here).

Could be but the family could be paying the rent still in the hopes Kortne comes back.

I had occasion today to speak with both Scott and Ryan Stouffer on the phone. They sound crushed, hollow & defeated. I did not pepper them with questions. I felt that would have been cruel.

These people are walking shadows of themselves, IMO.

I've never been sadder about Kortne's disappearance than I am right now.

Her family is destroyed. Utterly, irrevocably decimated.

Just hearing their voices is painfully sad. The weight they carry is unimaginable to me.

FOUND SAFE PLEASE NOW DISREGUARD TY.

Not related most likely, but oddly enough still only 11 miles from where Kortne went missing.

Missing man Cameron Morris age 20 last seen Tuesday

The North Cornwall Township Police Department is attempting to locate Cameron Morris (20 years old). He is currently listed by the Police Department as a missing/endangered person and was last observed at his residence at 126 Village Court on Tuesday October 16, 2012 at approx. 1830hrs. Morris has been listed as missing/endangered due to being deaf and being on other medications for his health. He is described as a W/M/NH, 5'8" tall, 150 lbs, short light brown hair, brown eyes, and was last seen wearing a gray South Pole hoody, blue jeans and white Nike sneakers. Anyone with information about Morris's location is asked to contact the North Cornwall Twp Police at 717-274-0464.

https://local.nixle.com/alert/4899868/

His picture is at that link. He also does have a facebook page and although he is deaf etc, he looks to have many friends and all and an otherwise seemingly normal life.

The Police In Lebanon county now have 2 people missing. Within 11 miles of one another.

I hope they are both found soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member