PA PA - Kortne Ciera Stouffer, 21, Palmyra, 29 July 2012 - #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
No...nothing from a banned site, sorry to say...

OK, well thanks for clearing that up. What a shame, rumor or not I really do not know, but if it is not a rumor, it could have quite possibly made a difference. Frustrating!

This article is from August but I found it beneficial to remind myself of a few things reported to have happened that I had forgotten about.

http://www.abc27.com/story/19410688...artment-before-kortne-stouffers-disappearance

Also this is the search page for ABC27 WHTM for Kortne and lists all the stories they've run. I must say the comments on most of the articles listed are interesting. Maybe there's something similar to what you were referring to BloodHoundSleuther?

http://www.abc27.com/Global/searchresults.asp?vendor=ez&qu=kortne+stouffer

There are a number of blogs out there, with all kinds of rumors posted in the comments; all you have to do is google her name and browse.

Kidnap for ransom? No,I doubt it. Surely it would have been paid, and/or an arrest would have been made. They have a reward fund. Kidnap for revenge/retribution, maybe.

I just read some interesting comments posted on an article about Kortne. After I read them, I quickly looked through websleuths rules to see if I could post the comments here. I'm still not sure, all I could gleam is that maybe I should post them as rumors. Does anyone else know the proper way to handle this? Maybe it would be best to just post the link to the article, I'm just not sure? I certainly do not want to jeopardize my websleuths account, then again, this could be very important information. Any advice would be appreciated.

Sorry to quote myself again, it's just easier to follow what I'm talking about this way. The information I came across was very detailed, so much so that I felt it needed to be reported which is what I did. I sent it off to KortneInfo@gmail.com. If there is any truth to any of it, I feel confident the police will do what they need to and follow up and hopefully it won't be long before this all comes to an end. Prayers for Kortne and her family.

There are a number of blogs out there, with all kinds of rumors posted in the comments; all you have to do is google her name and browse.

Kidnap for ransom? No,I doubt it. Surely it would have been paid, and/or an arrest would have been made. They have a reward fund. Kidnap for revenge/retribution, maybe.

Nothing of that sort!

Sorry to quote myself again, it's just easier to follow what I'm talking about this way. The information I came across was very detailed, so much so that I felt it needed to be reported which is what I did. I sent it off to KortneInfo@gmail.com. If there is any truth to any of it, I feel confident the police will do what they need to and follow up and hopefully it won't be long before this all comes to an end. Prayers for Kortne and her family.

I hope so too. Thanks for doing that.

I hope so too. Thanks for doing that.

There isn't anything I wouldn't do for her. I don't know her at all, but I've personally been through this scenario with a family member. I spent two years of my life digging to find out what happened to my family member and finally got resolution after he was missing for nearly 32 years. I know what the not knowing feels like, and there are no words that can adequately describe it. I read her mother's posts on FB which truly break my heart and bring back what my family went through all over again. I have to do everything I can for them, it's just not a choice for me to do anything else if that makes sense.

There isn't anything I wouldn't do for her. I don't know her at all, but I've personally been through this scenario with a family member. I spent two years of my life digging to find out what happened to my family member and finally got resolution after he was missing for nearly 32 years. I know what the not knowing feels like, and there are no words that can adequately describe it. I read her mother's posts on FB which truly break my heart and bring back what my family went through all over again. I have to do everything I can for them, it's just not a choice for me to do anything else if that makes sense.

I'm so sorry you went through that. It makes a lot of sense to me.
I am not caught up with this case and need to read back through it all again.

In the meantime I truly hope your info is the key!

I've thought Kortne was no longer with us since the beginning.

I don't like that very much, but I can't believe any other possibility.

At this point, I sincerely hope she gets back to her family however she can.

I hope I never have to know which pain is worse.

It seems to me that if they could have immediately ruled Kortne out, they would have. If the unfortunate soul was appreciably taller or shorter, for instance.
B
I guess we don't know if the skeleton was intact, do we? I hope so.

It seems (I say that a lot, I see) that if identifying articles had been found, a news outlet would have mentioned it.

Elizabethtown is in Lancaster County, btw.

We have Dauphin County (bars in Harrisburg & Hummelstown, odd brief ground search in Hershey), the apartment, neighbors, family & other players in Lebanon County (Palmyra, Grantville) and a decomposed body in Lancaster County.

Jury, great to see you post. You have been the bread butter sort to speak of this thread. I respect you greatly. What do you think happened?? Also, I'm all over on here and can't keep up with the monsters of our world but I think of PalmyraDad too, are you still here? Sorry if you are - I'm on my phone now and it's just not the same.

I think I can assume that either her friends or lack there of or her neighbors are involved. Sucks.

Haven't heard a word except autopsy being done on Monday. I feel it is a good possibility d/t the location and proximity of her apt. Praying for her family for some sort of closure,how sad for it to be this way if Kortne,and hope for justice if her. If not kortne prayers for the family of the deceased.

folks: you can link to the msm articles and say "interesting comments" etc... that being said comments are considered rumors and are not part of the discussion. Hope that helps.

Let me just say this, the information I found was reported to KortneInfo@gamil.com and was posted as a comment on an article, but not an MSM article, on October 22nd. The comment was very detailed almost as whoever posted it had inside information. I did get a response back after reporting it as a tip. I do not want to do anything that could possibly interfere with the investigation and as such I can't elaborate further. I do feel the information submitted may have some useful potential though. I guess time will tell.

Haven't heard a word except autopsy being done on Monday. I feel it is a good possibility d/t the location and proximity of her apt. Praying for her family for some sort of closure,how sad for it to be this way if Kortne,and hope for justice if her. If not kortne prayers for the family of the deceased.

After looking into missing person cases which have occurred in PA using NamUs and Google Maps going back as far as September of 2011, I also feel it's a good possibility due to the location and the proximity of her apt. All of the cases with the exception of one, are an hour or more in terms of commute from Elizabethtown. Praying for the Stouffer family in this trying time and hoping for justice as well, if her. God Bless this family.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LVTRUCRIME