PA PA - Kortne Ciera Stouffer, 21, Palmyra, 29 July 2012 - #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
In Harrisburg today on business. Surreal to drive and walk by some of the key places relevant to this case. Thoughts and prayers are with the Stouffer family.

Goodness...an autopsy complete and still no idea of cause of death or even sex?

How could the sex not be determined? Seems the remains must have been very, very partial, if true. There are various bones that should be able to determine that much.

How could the sex not be determined? Seems the remains must have been very, very partial, if true. There are various bones that should be able to determine that much.

And dental records for the skull that was found? Clothes with the body? Perhaps investigators need to speak with the deceased's family before releasing the identity. I notice that WS had a lot of entries on her FB page last Friday. So very sad.

And dental records for the skull that was found? Clothes with the body? Perhaps investigators need to speak with the deceased's family before releasing the identity. I notice that WS had a lot of entries on her FB page last Friday. So very sad.

I saw the FB postings by her mom, but nothing really indicated she has had any news at all.

I've heard of LE saying they are not releasing details about sex, age, race, etc. but not that they could not tell what sex a person was after autopsy.

This is puzzling? Sex can be usually be determined by the skull and/or the pelvis. I'm left to wonder if we are all missing something here? Maybe due to the nature of the investigation, they are holding back on releasing information. Just a thought?

Jury, great to see you post. You have been the bread butter sort to speak of this thread. I respect you greatly. What do you think happened?? Also, I'm all over on here and can't keep up with the monsters of our world but I think of PalmyraDad too, are you still here? Sorry if you are - I'm on my phone now and it's just not the same.

I think I can assume that either her friends or lack there of or her neighbors are involved. Sucks.

Hey, girl!

My gut says neighbor(s) and the final, ephemeral (mythical?) LE visit is related.

I don't feel Mr Sleepover is completely uninvolved though. I've found it impossible to believe that he knows nothing. Just not buying it.

I don't believe it's anything more exotic than that.

Since we still have jack***** from LE, there's literally nothing further to consider.

I'm still paying attention, still have my fliers and bumper stickers & tie-dyed shirts.

I'm aware of Kortne's absence every day. Every night when I look out the windows at the back of my house, I think about how easy it would be to get lost in those trees and how many trees are within 10 or 20 miles of Kortne's apartment.

Every night I wonder if I'm looking right at something important and don't know it.

I was so hoping for news today from the coroner. I guess last evening's Park City armed robber situation sucked up all LE in Lancaster County.

Who robs an ARBY'S with a gun? That's just embarrassing. That mall has a zillion stores. Why not just rob the Hickory Farms Holiday Kiosk or Claire's Boutique? Equally lame.

Stupid criminals are stupid. If it was me, I'd hide out of shame. Gotta be a total dufus. Arby's? Seriously? I didn't think they existed anymore. Ugh. Dork.

Arby's ???? Oh my... that must have been quite the haul!

O/T

Yeah, if you are going to use a gun in a robbery....you might as well rob a bank (instead of Arby's) because you should have a better chance of getting a bigger payday. Armed robbery is armed robbery.....yep, stupid...duh

Kortne, you are in my thoughts and prayers!!

That Arby's horsey sauce makes people do strange things. I've got some stories, I'll tell ya.....

I was leery of coming here today, of googling "human remains found in Elizabethtown". I too think there is a strong possibility this could be Kortne. It seems to me an autopsy would answer more than we have been told. I hope people are squirming, but I also can't imagine, nor do I want to, what her loved ones must be enduring. I think LE is keeping the info close but I do hope they are sharing more with the Stouffer family.

If it makes my stomach feel this way, my heart ache this way, what must Wendy be going through? I didnt think it could get worse for her. Yet it does. Another woman I will probably never meet that I will think of, pray for, and remember the rest of my life.

Do we have any medical professionals here?
How is it even possible to perform an autopsy and not be able to determine the sex of the remains?

Do we have any medical professionals here?
How is it even possible to perform an autopsy and not be able to determine the sex of the remains?

I'm thinking it must not be a complete set of remains. Maybe those bones that would tell gender are still missing due to the hurricane that went through or animals scattering them. I'm just making a guess at this point. :(

It's so sad for whom ever these remains will turn out to be. I keep checking the local news but nothing yet.

More guests than members viewing this thread.. please join us!

I'm glad this thread is more alive these days. We are her voice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member