Found Deceased PA - Lindsey Piccone, 21, Tyler State Park, 6 Sept 2016

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I think if she Googled how to change your identity she ran. Tells me she's scared..or hiding..or unable to face something. Tells me people have reason to not come forward especially since there's nowhere annoymous to report. the searches have come up empty.

I think if it were my family member Id take that ten grand and go to the nearest major city with high murder rate....in their case Philly.. Find a shady private detective who is specialized in online analysis and phone analysis/ hacking ..and pay him the ten grand....if they started a go fund me page they could double that. I guarantee the detectives out there could get any of the people in that small town to crack. They deal with drug gangs and murders. This would be a break for them and I guarantee they could follow foot prints from phone and computer to figure out wtf happened.

My twin and her husband who majored in psychology then law in Memphis both believe she ran not committed suicide based off the information given. There are signs to suicide changing your identity is sudden.

If LE strongly thinks she did not flee, would they still use the manpower to search hours of tape? They already know her car went to the park. So, they have nothing to gain there, except maybe learning the true arrival time or if anyone was with her. If she left with someone and fled, how would they know what car they were looking for?

If LE strongly thinks she did not flee, would they still use the manpower to search hours of tape? They already know her car went to the park. So, they have nothing to gain there, except maybe learning the true arrival time or if anyone was with her. If she left with someone and fled, how would they know what car they were looking for?

It is unknown what happened to LP. Her vehicle was discovered in Tyler State Park. She loved to walk the park. BCCC property is located at the north end of the park. It is possible LP walked in the direction as it is possible for any other direction. All LE would need to review are recordings for September 6, 2016 beginning at 12:30 PM. If LP doesn't appear, it's a partial rule-out. Next.

@ Chuck...a webcam at the local college.....where do you come up with this stuff? Nice work
So, my thoughts:
1. I'm mad that an apparent insider has been upset enough to abandon our thread and I can understand her/his reasons.
2. If LP has runaway, how is she affording to live? Food and shelter cost money. We know she left her wallet at home. I do not remember reading that she cleaned out her bank account. Clearly she cannot use her credit cards. How much does it cost to stay in a crappy hotel and eat for 6 weeks? $1,500+ maybe. If there is no evidence to suggest she left with that kind of cash, then I fail to see how she ran away alone. I don't know how much truth there is to this idea of getting a new identity, but Im guessing to do so outside normal channels would cost thousands as well.
3. So if she ran away and there is no evidence of available cash, I conclude that she had help. If she had help, there almost has to be a digital trail of communication with her companion via cell phone, tablet, desktop or laptop. The trail would not be obvious to many casual tech users but certainly LE could uncover a trail if all her devices are available. We know the cell phone was left at home. Did she use a laptop or tablet and if so, are they at home? I don't remember reading whether she worked, but all computers at her workplace or school should also be checked. Is there any evidence that she had a burner phone? Has anyone ever seen her with one? Do her credit card receipts show any evidence that she bought a spare phone or reloaded it with minutes (if that's how they work)?
If there is no evidence of missing cash and no digital trail, it's hard for me to conclude that she ran away and sadly easy to agree with Steelman.

I can think of only one scenario which might cause LP to issue a sudden "permanent goodbye" because alternatives were unacceptable.

What else could cause such an "irrational" action.

The someone else might not even know.

bbm

A few points....
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[a] Her phone was found at home along with the short vague note and her wallet
That LP's phone (I was PM'd that this was the case), wallet and note(s) were discovered as left at home indicates LP was either at home Tuesday September 6, 2016 or was never at home Tuesday and had left those items previously before leaving.

I believe a friend indicated LP was with them Tuesday September 6, 2016 until ~12:30 PM.

LP was reported as missing that Tuesday.

Did LP actually "disappear" Tuesday or was that when it was determined LP was nowhere to be found, at home or with friends?

The order-of and time-line are not clear.

Which order, what times?

1) Home
2) Friend's house
3) Park

..or..

1) Friend's house
2) Home
3) Park

..or different / none of the above?

[.b] her cause for leaving was not within the note
The WHY of LP deciding to leave is important. As I posted previously, what if any of the people calling for LP to come home are part of the reason LP decided to leave?

Answers to the following are none of our business but are key elements in attempting to piece together a WHY.

* Who was with / where was LP during the hours before LP left?
* What occurred during the hours before LP constructed the note(s)?
* When did LP construct the note(s)?
* Was LP alone when she constructed the note(s)?

Common possibilities (one or more):

* Undiagnosed mental illness.
* Family strife.
* Friends strife.
* Love-life strife.

It makes no sense for there to have been no signs, comments or actions in days or hours before and all of the sudden LP disappears. Silent suffering? Maybe, but it seems unlikely.

[c] wrong about things she had said. Most specifically the searches and searches for the Carolinas
Comments from LP's SIL were specific, i.e.: ~"google searches on how to change identity" and "on the Carolinas".

Such information does not appear from thin air.

If true, on which device(s) were those searches discovered?

Had LP discussed those topics with friends or family in the weeks or days previous to that Tuesday?

[d] Lindsey did not prepare for a long departure
Is this determined only by what LP left behind?

Could LP have purchased clothing for the purpose, especially if "identity change" was her goal?

[e] posting her her Spotify playlist she created years ago or quotes she had on her very old Instagram
Not all teens experience the emotions indicated by LP's comments that accompanied her photo posts from a few years ago.

The "distress" and "duress" elements revealed on the recent family plea video go right to supporting the validity of those emotions posted those years ago.

Maybe those early emotions were typical teen fodder, growing pains, etc. Nothing to see, here?

But then again, since ANYTHING is possible, maybe it indicates a long-running issue.

A common, but unfortunate adage: loved ones are always the last to know.

Hopefully, none of that will matter when LP comes home to hugs.

The real time line is
shore ride home ->friends house->home->park

It is a fact this all occurred in one day. She was in passion of her cell phone the entire weekend. The note is the reason she was considered endangered.

The investigators have done a thourogh investigation into her device. Nothing has been found to indicate why she left or where she may be going. Yes the why is import obviously but it does. I doesn't t matter as much as finding her alive and safe IMO.

one of the must frustrating parts for her friends is the lack of signs or alarming behavior Of Lindsay. She did not tell anyone about any issues, concerns, or appear to be under any kind of stress.

Her friends and family were very close to Lindsey. They each had knowledge of the items she owned and things she had in her room. She did not take any of her bags, clothes, or shoes.

it seems the common misconception in this case is "if no one knew then they clearly didn't know Lindsey well, so how much can we really trust them?" The truth is we're suffering from this so terrible because it was so unexpected. She was very close with her friends & family. its not like she was never upset, she is human and has human emotions. She just never expressed it this one time which has led to the worst few months for everyone involved. You're just going to have to trust the fact an inventory was taken and there is absolutely no sign of items taken.

Thanks for the update, @Kb..

bbm

The real time line is

It is a fact this all occurred in one day. She was in passion of her cell phone the entire weekend. The note is the reason she was considered endangered.

The investigators have done a thourogh investigation into her device. Nothing has been found to indicate why she left or where she may be going. Yes the why is import obviously but it does. I doesn't t matter as much as finding her alive and safe IMO.

one of the must frustrating parts for her friends is the lack of signs or alarming behavior Of Lindsay. She did not tell anyone about any issues, concerns, or appear to be under any kind of stress.

Her friends and family were very close to Lindsey. They each had knowledge of the items she owned and things she had in her room. She did not take any of her bags, clothes, or shoes.

it seems the common misconception in this case is "if no one knew then they clearly didn't know Lindsey well, so how much can we really trust them?" The truth is we're suffering from this so terrible because it was so unexpected. She was very close with her friends & family. its not like she was never upset, she is human and has human emotions. She just never expressed it this one time which has led to the worst few months for everyone involved. You're just going to have to trust the fact an inventory was taken and there is absolutely no sign of items taken.

For those unfamiliar with 'Philly-speak', "shore ride home" means LP was at a shore (beach) location on vacation, likely somewhere along the Southern New Jersey coast.

When was the note(s) constructed: down the shore, on the shore ride home, at the friend's house, on her way to her home, at LP's home?

Regarding "[did not] appear to be under any kind of stress" contradicts what was communicated in the recent family plea video.

The why is important as it may dictate in how LP could be convinced to come home... such as:

As much as this is no one's business, one point to consider is if LP had performed a certain store-bought test on herself and discovered she is no longer only one person; not married, embarrassment, shame, etc. I consider this a likely situation, that could cause LP to appear to have acted irrationally and seemingly spontaneously... it is a scenario in which a test result could cause such an intense, emotional impact.

"this one time" indicates other significant issues have previously arisen?

"worst few months" ..from September 6, 2016 to-date is less than two months... so something was going on but family did not know exactly what?

I can think of only one scenario which might cause LP to issue a sudden "permanent goodbye" because alternatives were unacceptable.

What else could cause such an "irrational" action.

The someone else might not even know.

And what is that only scenario? I'm confused. I can think of many reasons someone would commit suicide.

The real time line is

With all due respect, unless she lived a very Amish-like existence, I don't think it's possible for anyone to know the entire inventory of another adult's belongings. I wouldn't even be able to tell you if some of my teenage children's clothing is missing. I don't have the best memory, but still.....

And what is that only scenario? I'm confused. I can think of many reasons someone would commit suicide.

Of course other possibilities could cause stress, but to the point of issuing a "permanent goodbye"?

Death of a family member? Not likely.
Death of a friend? Not likely.
Medical diagnosis? Maybe.
Preg.? .... read on:

Points to consider:

LP's age.

LP lives at home.

Family reports unaware of issues.

Same is reported of friends (no issues, according to @Kb on this forum, who claims to be related to LP).

LE considers LP to have been under stress or suffering under duress based on "information available to LE".

LP's disappearance was sudden.

LP, AFAIK, is not married, lives at home with parents.

The emotional impact of such a top-of-the-list possibility is undeniable... and especially how she believes such news would be perceived by family.

Bullying? At age 21? No reported incidences. So many friends.

I consider a mental illness could be an also-likely situation that could be cause for to issue a "permanent goodbye"... but with absolutely no signs of any issues, over time, not even a questionable moment? Maybe, but something makes me lean to the other situation.

Bullying? At age 21? No reported incidences. So many friends.

I consider a mental illness could be an also-likely situation that could be cause for to issue a "permanent goodbye"... but with absolutely no signs of any issues, over time, not even a questionable moment? Maybe, but something makes me lean to the other situation.

OK, I can respect your theory. I can't bring myself to get on board with it, but I respect it :).

Given what I believe is an important clue offered by @Kb (either intentional or by mistake) in this thread ... I must reconsider my current theory.

IF @Kb's "worst few months" comment is accurate (not a slip of the keyboard) then something was, indeed, going on with LP for much longer than just that Tuesday. It's been six weeks since LP has gone missing, not even two months. A few months indicates longer than two months.

Is this situation a more serious extension of something that has occurred before with LP, but now to the point of her actually leaving?

Were there any warnings posted the weekend LP was on vacation, regarding algae, bacteria levels, etc., at the Jersey shore?

Lindsey M. Piccone, W/F/21 :: Bucks County :: Tuesday, 6 September 2016

Lindsey Marie Piccone
:: White / Female / 21 Years Old

5’ 3” :: 120 Lbs. :: Brown Eyes :: Brown Hair

Black Tank Top :: Gray Sweatpants

Awaiting Law Enforcement's Submission to NamUs:
National missing & Unidentified persons system :: https://www.findthemissing.org/en

14370080_1792000881077910_8877102627301322461_n.jpg

LindseyPiccone.png

Bucks County is in South-Eastern, PA

Day 47

Reward Information:
http://newtownpanow.com/2016/09/28/reward-offered-information-leading-discovery-missing-woman/
&
https://www.facebook.com/groups/295216610861574/
&
https://www.facebook.com/BensalemPoliceDepartment/
Scroll Down to September 28 at 3:15 P.M.
Bensalem Township Police :: 215 633-3719

Tyler Park Map:
http://www.dcnr.state.pa.us/cs/groups/public/documents/document/dcnr_003000.pdf

For the Benefit of Our GuestS/Future SleutherS from around the World:

ABBR = Abbreviate
>> ACRONYM = A Word Spelled from the letters of a phrase - BOLO = Be On the Look-Out
AFAIK = As Far As I Know
AFAWK = As Far As We Know
BBM = Bolded By Me
>> BCFB = Bucks County News Feed FaceBook
BCNF = Bucks County News Feed
BF = Boy Friend / Best Friend
BOLO = Be On the Look-Out
BUBM = Bolded & Underlined By Me
CP = Candle Power :: A Measure of Light Intensity
CELL PHONE = Cellular Phone
DCNR = PA Department of Conservation & Natural Resources
DER = Pennsylvania Department of Environmental Resources
EMS = Emergency Medical Services
FB = FaceBook
>> FYI = For Your Information
GPS = Global Position Satellite system
HIPAA = Health Insurance Portability & Accountability Act :: Medical Privacy
HT = Human Trafficking
ICS = Incident Command System
i.e. = That Is [id est]
IIRC = If I Recall Correctly
IMO = In My Opinion
JMO = Just My Opinion
>> Jr. = Junior/Son of
K-9 = Specially Trained Dog
LAT = Latitude :: 40.23228 Degrees North of the Equator
LE = Law Enforcement
LGBT = Lesbian Gay Bisexual Transgender
Linds = Lindsey
LON = Longitude :: 74.97102 Degrees West of London, England's Greenwich Observatory
LP = Lindsey Piccone
K-9 = Canine Search Dogs
MODs = Moderators
>> NamUs = National missing & Unidentified persons system
>> NANO = One Billionth = 0.000,000,001
OMG = Oh My God/Gosh
OMO = Only My Opinion
O/T = Off-Topic
PC = Political Correctness/Tactful/Diplomatic
Philly = Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
PLS = Please
PLZ = Please
POI = Person Of Interest
>> PREG = Pregnant/Pregnancy
PsOI = Person(s) Of Interest
PSP = PA State Police
S = Suicide
SAR = Search And Rescue
7 GRAND = $7,000 - Seven Thousand US Dollars
[sic] = a known-error presented as-copied
SIL = Sister-In-Law
SIM Card = Subscriber Identity Module for Cellular Telephones
>> SM = Social Media
Sui = Suicide
TOS = Terms of Service
>> TRACK PHONE = An inexpensive Cellular Telephone - Difficult to Electronically Locate
TY = Thank You
URL = Uniform Resource Locator :: an Internet Resource Address
VI = Verified Insider
>> WADR = With All Due Respect
>> WPP = Witness Protection Program

A$ Alway$ :: PA Crime$topper$
Anonymou$ Reward :: 1-800-4PA-TIPS
https://www.crimewatchpa.com/crimestoppers/

Given what I believe is an important clue offered by @Kb (either intentional or by mistake) in this thread ... I must reconsider my current theory.

IF @Kb's "worst few months" comment is accurate (not a slip of the keyboard) then something was, indeed, going on with LP for much longer than just that Tuesday. It's been six weeks since LP has gone missing, not even two months. A few months indicates longer than two months.

Is this situation a more serious extension of something that has occurred before with LP, but now to the point of her actually leaving?

Were there any warnings posted the weekend LP was on vacation, regarding algae, bacteria levels, etc., at the Jersey shore?

It is not an issue that was apparent prior to her leaving. I said that as a rounding up to the 7 weeks that will almost be 2 months. I hope you can understand that someone heavily involved this circumstance has affected every second of every day since she has been reported missing. I in no way was implying this issue was longer than when she was originally reported.

to also allow for more transparency I have never claimed to be related to Lindsey.

It is not an issue that was apparent prior to her leaving. I said that as a rounding up to the 7 weeks that will almost be 2 months. I hope you can understand that someone heavily involved this circumstance has affected every second of every day since she has been reported missing. I in no way was implying this issue was longer than when she was originally reported.

to also allow for more transparency I have never claimed to be related to Lindsey.

Thank you, @Kb... I mistyped "related"... I had forgotten I originally assumed you are a friend, kb...

With all due respect you may not be as close as girl friends are. We know what each other has in their closets. How else would we know what we can borrow or what to suggest to wear?

I feel like "Friend" helped her leave. Like hey, come to my house, we drive to the woods drop off your car, come back and have "so and so" pick you up.

Undiagnosed mental illness that would usually cause this = Skitzo.
Skitzo people can live very normally, but from time to time she would have made weird remarks like "you know i'm famous haha" "you know I only got that job because certain big groups and small groups helped me" etc.
Untreated Skitzo turns into psychosis often, and I think the people close to her (family) would have realized that she made these remarks...but some parents can brush it off as joking if they are in denial. Skitzo often comes out for the first time in college age kids. Doesn't seem likely, because its progressive in nature usually. Meaning youd see smaller signs then medium signs, then bam Identity change, not wake up one day and shes gone with little to no indication of this.

Changing your identity is to escape control from someone or something.

Its not saying you want to die, its not saying you hate life, its saying someone has control and I want it to stop and this is my only option.

Family - doesn't seem likely. They look Absolutely beside themselves.
Friends- KNOW SOMETHING.

Did LE know if you go online to her banking transactions and see she went to Wal-Mart, that they can take those receipts to Wal-mart with the dollar amount and day it was bought and the Cash office can give her a detailed receipt. My ADHD "friends" do this when they need to return something and lost their receipt. Major Transactions would be useful to know, like I don't know a pay as you go phone..
But if Lindsey didn't have her paychecks direct deposited, She likely went straight to Walmart to cash her last paycheck to make her cash purchases. Which can also be traced by her employers financial office. (where the check was cashed) (MONEY TALKS) If she cleared her old bank account into a new bank account by means of check or money transfer/ western union that would be good to know too, again traceable.

Why I state Private Detective.

I get it, the LE has checked her phone, computer, etc. but there are people who specialize in going through every cookie of a phone/computer , every single message, who can recover deleted pictures, deleted message.
For example if I download the ap..Sidekick or Burner on my phone I get a new number, that works as well as my other number, that I can make phone calls off of and message people off of and then delete the ap and change my number again in the same day.
Then if I delete the ap, no one knows of the other calls or messages, it wont even show up on my phone bill ( Phone bills have messages/phone calls that aren't recorded on the actual phone anymore when if deleted if you request detailed version).
Where it would show up is in the foot prints of my google account/iPhone account.
Private Detective would know this. A private detective could probably get into her bank account to see recent activity, If she had been to Wal-mart they could request the tapes from Wal-mart to see who she was with etc.
I get it. The family doesn't understand because it was spontaneous, nothing seemed abnormal. That tells me your Lindsey was smart, very very smart. She has tried semi-successfully to destroy evidence. She's got LE stumped, she's got family stumped, she's got us all stumped. You need someone with capabilities beyond the normal capabilities...Or sadly to wait it out.

I want you to know who ever controlled Lindsey made her disappear. Do you really think that any amount of money is worth that to someone when they know what she was up against?
Private Detectives can take anonymous tips, and they can know who gave them the tip, and where to follow from there.... but not give that information to family etc.
Private detective could give this family and town a much needed break. Noones wanting that 10 grand, give it to Private detective, make a go found me page, Ill chip in for a separate reward for her.

Kb were gIad your sticking around. Not being a creep but your presence on FB has been very involved since the beginning, and we know you care a lot about Linds., I'm afraid in the know was HA, and she doesn't want to be around anymore, but that's hard to confirm because she didn't use her initials
smile.gif

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Painauchocolat2024
Back