Found Deceased PA - Lindsey Piccone, 21, Tyler State Park, 6 Sept 2016

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I feel a need to respond to that, no disrespect intended here, either...

The family is obviously distraught and confused as to why LP left and they seem to be unclear on the meaning of LP's note(s). It also was revealed LP may have been in distress or under duress when she left, and likely was when she constructed her note(s).

Given that, it is reasonable to think the family as unable to 'decipher' LP's note(s) because LP's state of mind may have affected her to the point where she would not make sense to even her family and friends... as she was 'not herself' or was experiencing something no one in her family or circle of friends were privy to understand.

Even though "numerous professionals" schooled in the art and who no doubt may cite numerous notches on their collective belts were unable to determine the this-or-that, it is reasonable to think there may be others, "professional" or otherwise, who could have that one experience or insight that could further advance interpretation of evidence.

Is that likely? Who knows, but the possibility exists. Take for instance this real-world event: college-aged individuals were able to develop proteins that thwart antibiotic-resistant bacteria while for years "numerous professionals" in the field have been thwarted themselves in their efforts in developing such a solution: http://www.npr.org/sections/health-...teins-to-thwart-antibiotic-resistant-bacteria

What if those individuals had been shut out of the process? Would we still be waiting for professionals-schooled-in-the-art to hit on a solution perhaps years later and one not as effective?

Again, no disrespect intended. During my years (in various ventures unrelated to this topic but the concept applies) I have observed situations in which "experts" were stumped or unknowingly lacked ability and outright refused help or did not believe anyone else could do what they could not.

It pains me to believe cases (even if it's only one) may have gone unsolved or were broken beyond repair because one or more professionals were unknowingly short-sighted or were unable to think beyond text-book or didn't have that extra bit of experience that could have helped solved a riddle.

We know, or at least we expect for such instances to be very few and far between, but to dismiss the possibility someone other than family, friends or LE-involved-in-the-case could hit on something others have missed is, to be frank, short-sighted.

It makes full sense not to disclose content of a note(s) or release additional information if doing so could jeopardize an investigation or endanger those involved.

It does not make full sense (usual caveats aside) to believe only those individuals who have so far observed certain evidence are the only ones who could possibly solve the riddle. Why does it not make full sense? Because the riddle remains unsolved.

That makes sense but how many different opinions should law enforcement consider and the more opinions they include the less clear the truth becomes. They certainly aren't going to release the contents of the note publicly for any random person to put their interpretation in the mix. They will gather their info from the people who know LP best and whatever experts they choose.

There is a lot of tension on this thread. I know family/friends/those close to LP are upset and emotionally charged, but please remember that *most* of us here at WS have only the best of intentions. A lot of us spend countless hours trying to bring folks home whom we've never met or even live near.

It's disheartening to see the resistance of people who are sincerely trying to help. People become verified professionals on WS-- some are insiders, some are forensic experts, some are LE......my point is, please don't discredit anyone here who is only trying to help. Happy Wednesday, everyone, and I hope LP comes home soon.

Not trying to discredit anyone but we all know how the internet can be a misleading place. A screen name doesn't tell us who you are our what your credentials are. Being an insider on this website doesn't prove your credentials. I greatly appreciate the intent to help, but a screen name doesn't even prove your intent. I don't know who is here to help, who is here for entertainment, and who may have ulterior motive of any kind. So forgive me for putting my trust in the actual professionals involved this far who i can look I the eye over a screen name. If the authorities need to include outside opinions they won't seek out anonymous people on a website, they will seek out their known contacts and experts. I would encourage anyone with specific skills or insight to offer to reach out to the detectives and let them know. But the speculation on here can be very hurtful to those of us close to LP. It also has been very often inaccurate which isn't helping find her in any way.

Her dogs were taken. First thing and a few times after. Not sure why that's being revisited.

According to Family on FB she parked in the parking lot across from the playground, in the last spot on the left before the boathouse. She did frequent these trails.
They are saying they really dont think shes there.
They said the public wasnt asked for liability reasons and they knew today was a Long Shot.
(makes sense).
For those new to this case. I think they have reasons to believe that shes alive. Initially SIL had posted on FBook about her leaving a note googling how to change your identity and the Carolinas. The statement was retracted and noone would confirm it afterwards. Turns out the note was true so I'm wondering if they are releasing information bit by bit to keep the public interested and preventing a cold case. I truly think if they thought she had committed suicide they wouldn't be sharing her picture across the nation.
I guess it could be anything, like they said, from family troubles to legal troubles to just needing a break from people around her. I also believe maybe she ran off with someone she met online like a bf or someone else willing to help her. I mean no relationship has been brought up, and I believe everyone has someone. It is also interesting in the public plea they said something like up until her disappearance Lindsey seemed like a normal girl, it wasnt until after she went missing LE found things that were out of the ordinary/distressed (google searches?)- that along with the families Fbook pleas saying were not ashamed of you if your in trouble come home etc.. puts thoughts in my mind that someone might think they are helping her by hiding her but who knows.
Time will Tell.
They basically said anyone can look in the woods. I really think theres reason for them focusing outside the woods.
Oh and her cellphone was IN HER CAR, as previously stated that leads me to believe she waited for someone to get there then deleted the messages and fled. If I were going to try commit suicide I'd take my phone for my last goodbyes for sure- but I'm not Lindsey and I assume they checked all nearby mental hospitals.

Cell phone in car released here & some info on todays search.

http://www.buckscountycouriertimes.com/news/local/bensalem-missing-woman-still-not-found-after-another-search-at/article_3e58d38a-96e6-11e6-97be-db047d2984a5.html?utm_medium=social&utm_source=facebook&utm_campaign=user-share

http://6abc.com/news/family-of-missing-bucks-county-woman-seek-answers/1561794/

Can someone tell me what BBM is..
When I googled it Baby Bird Militia came up and some other funny things but nothing that would relate to blogging.

BBM :)

That is not 100%correct. The media has printed some assumptions as truth.

Clearly from my last few posts I have let my frustration get the better of me. I apologize if I have offended anyone. Please understand... I visited this site originally in the hopes that it would be of some assistance because this situation is so confusing to begin with. Unfortunately all I found her was misinformation, speculation, and a few tidbits of really good insight that were already thought of by those investigating so while great insight, not of any extra help. My personal connection has caused me to feel frustrated and at times offended, so for my own sanity I will be leaving the site now. For future advice though... since the media has gotten A LOT wrong to date, the only information out there that can be trusted is that provided DIRECTLY from Bensalem PD such as their webpage, (Not the media quoting them... or misquoting them), and also the group page on FB started by LP's family. Please keep in mind, that the page is open to the public, but is not a forum such as this to question the case. Info is provided on that site only if it will help find Lindsey or offer support to the family. Thank you all for your time.

Her dogs were taken. First thing and a few times after. Not sure why that's being revisited.

Because it is a good idea and posters here did not know this had already been done. You assume we all have the same intimate knowledge you do.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Clearly from my last few posts I have let my frustration get the better of me. I apologize if I have offended anyone. Please understand... I visited this site originally in the hopes that it would be of some assistance because this situation is so confusing to begin with. Unfortunately all I found her was misinformation, speculation, and a few tidbits of really good insight that were already thought of by those investigating so while great insight, not of any extra help. My personal connection has caused me to feel frustrated and at times offended, so for my own sanity I will be leaving the site now. For future advice though... since the media has gotten A LOT wrong to date, the only information out there that can be trusted is that provided DIRECTLY from Bensalem PD such as their webpage, (Not the media quoting them... or misquoting them), and also the group page on FB started by LP's family. Please keep in mind, that the page is open to the public, but is not a forum such as this to question the case. Info is provided on that site only if it will help find Lindsey or offer support to the family. Thank you all for your time.

I follow cases mostly of missing children & young women. I have 3 under 5 & no time for hobbies (at the moment) - so WS is my spare time killer. I don't feel any apology is necessary on your behalf and I would think I'd feel the same in your shoes.
Lindsey's case is frustrating for me - a complete stranger all the way down in Texas. I don't want her to be in the park because I want her to be alive. But if she's alive and safe - I'd love for her to reach out. By all accounts she appears to be a responsible young gal and I just can't see a caring individual leaving family to anguish which does make me worry about her not being alive.
Please don't take the speculation to heart. We know even less than you do. Some sleuthers are veterans - some brand new - and some (like me) have been here years but still getting the hang of things. I'm sure there's the odd rubber-necker in the bunch but by & large we're all want Lindsey found safe. [emoji169]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well the fam released the parking spot on fbook. Specifically on TSFL page...they also found the note.....which is released in the video you must be meaning the cell . Not sure why that's a secret..but ok

If you come back to participate in a case you're not intimately involved in, you'll understand better where people are coming from.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Well the fam released the parking spot on fbook. Specifically on TSFL page...they also found the note.....which is released in the video you must be meaning the cell . Not sure why that's a secret..but ok
Personally I would like to say I appreciate your change in tone of this case.

Her cell phone was left at home with the note. This is not a secret, the media has misinformed the public once again. As my first post on this site I tried to warn you all that the media has been presenting misinformation including the day she went missing. (I have tried to become a varified inside but never received a phone call and at this point I'm not sure if it is necessary considering you all understand I am personally invested in this case due to my relationship with Lindsey). We felt releasing all the information at the beginning may cause people to brush it off as a suicide or runaway case. We have felt after so many weeks it may help someone come forward if they knew anything.

But as someone familiar with the case let me lay out some facts to help:
1. Her dogs were taken the night of as well as after
2. Her phone was found at home along with the short vague note and her wallet (this is how we know she did not have ID when she left and was posted in her original missing posts on fb)
3. She has no history of mental illness diagnosis
4.her cause for leaving was not within the note, again very vague
5. Her sister in law was also incorrect in some of her posts at the beginning, yes she was right about the note which we were not ready to explain to the public but all her information was second hand. She was also wrong about things she had said. Most specifically the searches and searches for the Carolinas. I know you're all going to jump at me for not having evidence, but you'll have to trust me on this one.
6. Lindsey did not prepare for a long departure. She did. It bring any clothes, a bag, or special items of hers. If runaway is the ultimate outcome she has done so with very very little with her.
7. Anything is possible. We're not sure if she is alive or dead. We don't know if she is alone or has help. We don't know if she thought she had help and is not in danger.
8. The reward has reached 10,000 for anyone with direct information leading to Lindsey.

I feel the same frustration as InTheKnow. I have allowed my emotions to impede on my prior posts. I am attempting to not do that again and hear every idea from all of you. I'm just interested in having her home. I'm sure you can all understand, especially you Rachella when your twin went missing, how it would feel if you thought you found a place where people were giving help but only to find these wild rumors and stretched speculations from things such as her support for LGBT to posting her her Spotify playlist she created years ago or quotes she had on her very old Instagram. To us we know none of those come into play here because we personally know Lindsey. I do realize why these pieces seemed interesting/important to those that don't know her. Seeing the rate of LGBT runaways makes sense to explore but as a close friend of Lindsey's it frustrated me knowing it was not the answer. Along with the other small things like her playlist and old quotes because frankly all pop punk music (the genre of the playlist) have similar song names and her quote was from many years ago prior to many mature developments in her life that are common from the age of 16 to 21. As much you did not me to offend me I did. It mean to offend you all. I hope this allows for less tension on this thread.

My main point is do not believe the media completely or treat it as absolute fact. They didn't even want to air her segment until BCNF aired theirs. They're misquoting and only interested in the views they can get so fact checking is not on their minds.

How thoroughly has The Neshaminy Creek been searched, or has it been searched at all? I thought at one point I even read that dogs had traced her scent to the boathouse area, and/or that Lindsey's car was parked not in the main parking lot, but in a lot closer to the creek (IIRC).

To me, the following is significant (BBM):
"In the video, her cousin Heather said Lindsey left a note that was 'very vague and implied a permanent goodbye, but it wasn't clear what she meant by that, if she wanted to harm herself or if she was running away.'"

It may just be semantics, but to me, the word "permanent" is indicative of something that cannot be reversed (i.e., death). The above quote comes from a cousin; if she is close to Lindsey, perhaps Lindsey told her something that indicated to her that suicide is not outside the realm of possibility, or if she isn't close to Lindsey, maybe she is more likely to entertain this possibility than her immediate family, especially her mom and dad.

It has been mentioned that Lindsey has no history of mental health diagnosis. Lindsey is young. It may simply be that she never sought help. It may also be that she did seek help, but never told her family and/or friends. When the missing person is an adult, it can be difficult to obtain medical records unless there is evidence compelling enough for a judge to sign an order for release.

I have been diagnosed with multiple mental illnesses over the last 25 years or so, with depression being the most serious. I have contemplated suicide multiple times, but wrote a note only once, and it was very brief. I have never felt an urge to make a "goodbye call"; in fact, I would make certain I didn't have my phone with me because I wouldn't want to be found or tracked down, and have heard the same from those I have been in the hospital with (for depression).

I fully acknowledge that everyone and every case is different, but unfortunately, I feel that the most likely scenario here is that either Lindsey is still in the park, or somewhere downstream from there.

bbm

Personally I would like to say I appreciate your change in tone of this case.

Her cell phone was left at home with the note. This is not a secret, the media has misinformed the public once again. As my first post on this site I tried to warn you all that the media has been presenting misinformation including the day she went missing. (I have tried to become a varified inside but never received a phone call and at this point I'm not sure if it is necessary considering you all understand I am personally invested in this case due to my relationship with Lindsey). We felt releasing all the information at the beginning may cause people to brush it off as a suicide or runaway case. We have felt after so many weeks it may help someone come forward if they knew anything.

But as someone familiar with the case let me lay out some facts to help:
1. Her dogs were taken the night of as well as after
2. [a] Her phone was found at home along with the short vague note and her wallet (this is how we know she did not have ID when she left and was posted in her original missing posts on fb)
3. She has no history of mental illness diagnosis
4.her cause for leaving was not within the note, again very vague
5. Her sister in law was also incorrect in some of her posts at the beginning, yes she was right about the note which we were not ready to explain to the public but all her information was second hand. She was also [c] wrong about things she had said. Most specifically the searches and searches for the Carolinas. I know you're all going to jump at me for not having evidence, but you'll have to trust me on this one.
6. [d] Lindsey did not prepare for a long departure. She did. It bring any clothes, a bag, or special items of hers. If runaway is the ultimate outcome she has done so with very very little with her.
7. Anything is possible. We're not sure if she is alive or dead. We don't know if she is alone or has help. We don't know if she thought she had help and is not in danger.
8. The reward has reached 10,000 for anyone with direct information leading to Lindsey.

I feel the same frustration as InTheKnow. I have allowed my emotions to impede on my prior posts. I am attempting to not do that again and hear every idea from all of you. I'm just interested in having her home. I'm sure you can all understand, especially you Rachella when your twin went missing, how it would feel if you thought you found a place where people were giving help but only to find these wild rumors and stretched speculations from things such as her support for LGBT to [e] posting her her Spotify playlist she created years ago or quotes she had on her very old Instagram. To us we know none of those come into play here because we personally know Lindsey. I do realize why these pieces seemed interesting/important to those that don't know her. Seeing the rate of LGBT runaways makes sense to explore but as a close friend of Lindsey's it frustrated me knowing it was not the answer. Along with the other small things like her playlist and old quotes because frankly all pop punk music (the genre of the playlist) have similar song names and her quote was from many years ago prior to many mature developments in her life that are common from the age of 16 to 21. As much you did not me to offend me I did. It mean to offend you all. I hope this allows for less tension on this thread.

My main point is do not believe the media completely or treat it as absolute fact. They didn't even want to air her segment until BCNF aired theirs. They're misquoting and only interested in the views they can get so fact checking is not on their minds.

A few points....
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[a] Her phone was found at home along with the short vague note and her wallet
That LP's phone (I was PM'd that this was the case), wallet and note(s) were discovered as left at home indicates LP was either at home Tuesday September 6, 2016 or was never at home Tuesday and had left those items previously before leaving.

I believe a friend indicated LP was with them Tuesday September 6, 2016 until ~12:30 PM.

LP was reported as missing that Tuesday.

Did LP actually "disappear" Tuesday or was that when it was determined LP was nowhere to be found, at home or with friends?

The order-of and time-line are not clear.

Which order, what times?

1) Home
2) Friend's house
3) Park

..or..

1) Friend's house
2) Home
3) Park

..or different / none of the above?

[.b] her cause for leaving was not within the note
The WHY of LP deciding to leave is important. As I posted previously, what if any of the people calling for LP to come home are part of the reason LP decided to leave?

Answers to the following are none of our business but are key elements in attempting to piece together a WHY.

* Who was with / where was LP during the hours before LP left?
* What occurred during the hours before LP constructed the note(s)?
* When did LP construct the note(s)?
* Was LP alone when she constructed the note(s)?

Common possibilities (one or more):

* Undiagnosed mental illness.
* Family strife.
* Friends strife.
* Love-life strife.

It makes no sense for there to have been no signs, comments or actions in days or hours before and all of the sudden LP disappears. Silent suffering? Maybe, but it seems unlikely.

[c] wrong about things she had said. Most specifically the searches and searches for the Carolinas
Comments from LP's SIL were specific, i.e.: ~"google searches on how to change identity" and "on the Carolinas".

Such information does not appear from thin air.

If true, on which device(s) were those searches discovered?

Had LP discussed those topics with friends or family in the weeks or days previous to that Tuesday?

[d] Lindsey did not prepare for a long departure
Is this determined only by what LP left behind?

Could LP have purchased clothing for the purpose, especially if "identity change" was her goal?

[e] posting her her Spotify playlist she created years ago or quotes she had on her very old Instagram
Not all teens experience the emotions indicated by LP's comments that accompanied her photo posts from a few years ago.

The "distress" and "duress" elements revealed on the recent family plea video go right to supporting the validity of those emotions posted those years ago.

Maybe those early emotions were typical teen fodder, growing pains, etc. Nothing to see, here?

But then again, since ANYTHING is possible, maybe it indicates a long-running issue.

A common, but unfortunate adage: loved ones are always the last to know.

Hopefully, none of that will matter when LP comes home to hugs.

Eeeew..........hmm..........as Sergeant Hulka would say, "Lighten up, Francis !"

-------------------------------------------------------

I don't know what it is about water and suicidal people, but they always seem to find one another. Only after I joined Websleuths did i come to realize how many suicidal people actually end up IN the water. I know it appears to be an abnormal amount, and I've never really heard a rational explanation for it.

I've been super busy with work stuff lately and haven't had time to read the entire thread from start to end. What I have read is that she hasn't been found yet.
I'm sure that somebody has made up a case map by now, but I didn't come across it, so I made one up of my own. This is an aerial view of the park showing the vegetation, creeks, parking lot, dam, and roads. I see that there is a overflow dam approximately 3/4 of a mile from the main parking lot. I don't know if the water is deep enough to be flowing over it or not, nor do I know if they have the ability to actually control the flow thru the dam. That's a long winding creek though, that much I can tell. If the water level is quite a bit below the lip of the dam, then one would assume that it wouldn't be necessary to look much further south of it.

map here: zoom in and out with center wheel on your mouse, left click to drag around on screen.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=101GQyFXYaGDPZL8Uqp4W_lOmdsk&usp=sharing

Photos of the recent search at this link:

http://www.newsworks.org/index.php/...ads-in-ongoing-case-of-missing-bensalem-woman

[FONT=&quot]As for the next step in the investigation, “we’ll just keep it active,” Bensalem Lt. William McVey said. “We’re actively working on the case, just following up whatever we can — we have no indication of foul play at this time. But we don’t know if she did just run off or harmed herself. We’re looking at all angles.”[/FONT]

Eeeew..........hmm..........as Sergeant Hulka would say, "Lighten up, Francis !"

I don't know what it is about water and suicidal people, but they always seem to find one another. Only after I joined Websleuths did i come to realize how many suicidal people actually end up IN the water. I know it appears to be an abnormal amount, and I've never really heard a rational explanation for it.

I've been super busy with work stuff lately and haven't had time to read the entire thread from start to end. What I have read is that she hasn't been found yet.
I'm sure that somebody has made up a case map by now, but I didn't come across it, so I made one up of my own. This is an aerial view of the park showing the vegetation, creeks, parking lot, dam, and roads. I see that there is a overflow dam approximately 3/4 of a mile from the main parking lot. I don't know if the water is deep enough to be flowing over it or not, nor do I know if they have the ability to actually control the flow thru the dam. That's a long winding creek though, that much I can tell. If the water level is quite a bit below the lip of the dam, then one would assume that it wouldn't be necessary to look much further south of it.

map here: zoom in and out with center wheel on your mouse, left click to drag around on screen.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=101GQyFXYaGDPZL8Uqp4W_lOmdsk&usp=sharing

The length of Neshaminy Creek (within the park and beyond) have been searched, with dive teams where necessary and Philly PD lent a helicopter to also search the length of the creek.

The dams also have been searched.

I at this point want lindsey to not ever be found dead.If she comes back I want it to be on her own accord. Given the note and possible video I believe there's no foul play. Despite everything I believe the family had seen far worse accusations and backlash from the public public than us here, and I've seen them respond in anger on multiple posts. I did alert the family the week she went missing that I knew of a guy who helped 2 lbgt girls change their identities...as he said they didn't feel welcomed.at home. One shaved her head and this was a few hours a way a few hours from where she was missing. It's initially what peaked my interest as I had seen the girls face and thought my lord....she looks like my she could've been my family. I get the privledge of helping very sick patients and we talk a lot during the time we spend together. I showed my coworkers the article and one was like...thats too coincidental. Privately I told a family and was told that I was part of the crazy rumors...I was being one hundred percent serious......The family member told me to save the details for the detectives....but because I work in the medical field the person who helps these girls privacy needs to remain protected and I felt out of place asking him without reason to think she was gay. I asked if there was a private detective to maybe give a tip to just to see if he could get info on the two girls and basically was told they aren't using a private detective and people run away everyday "look up" ...5 weeks later on a post yesterday someone said I saw a girl in Texas with dyed hair who said said her and her girlfriend Just got up and left. The family member who dismissed mine which was far more likely .....because a friend tagged the hint ....was all over it. Asking when and where....to pm herSo I'm posting my final questions then taking a few weeks off this heated topic.Why wasn't my more logical tip taken more seriously? I only confirmed it wasn't her because they implied she was not gay.At the beginning of this other people were saying she had a new boyfriend people were concerned was involved...No significant other has seemingly been questioned, or talked about, why? A girl her age that's normally the first place you go. She's pretty and everyone has someone.Would a person Investigate unbiasedly if they are related? The same person who is saying there's nothing abnormal in her life obviously doesn't know something major.Why was the family initially hesitant to release her age?Why is everything such a secret.The more the family says everything was normal and the dad was the epitome of a perfect father the more people are going to question him....saying he hasn't slept in days..that can be from worry, confusion, or guilt..Because no family and nobody is perfect.I'm not rehinting she's gay my point is only certain people's tips are taken seriously....Why do they think she's not in the woods..and why doesnt she want come back?The family isn't being real about something and I don't know why so I won't assume...but they have no reason to jump all over everyone else when they aren't giving enough details intentionally.

The length of Neshaminy Creek (within the park and beyond) have been searched, with dive teams where necessary and Philly PD lent a helicopter to also search the length of the creek.

The dams also have been searched.

Sounds like they've done all they can do then. It's just a waiting game until she resurfaces........and she will.

@kb and in the know im so sorry. .I didn't read your post as the post came up out of order. I ALSO apologize. Wish I could delete the thread...also i didnt have time to finish my thought earlier on the dad...I don't think he's guilty..but the more people come out and say he's perfect he'd never do anything bad this and that psychologically speaking more then public will attack him. I saw him personally respond kiss off to them..and I know he didn't mean to be angry.but he has to understand he's a male ...because he's male people are going to immediatly blame him over the crying wife or anyone else. ..when he responds angry more ppl respond saying look at him a lose canon...it's not fair but they are baiting him and it's working because he's frustrated.... One family member member flipped about it...and said he's perfect etc etc. They have to understand that causes more disbelief. ...just say he's been cleared at this point or whatever.
I get it though..I had exes calling me asking what happened people who never gave a damn about me or my family...but I strongly believe she's going to come back WHEN SHE'S READY. I think she needs time..also hope the family involved with the search is taking all tips seriously..not just the ones brought in by family and LE. To the guy whose somehow sure shes in water...I want you to know that's not really common for suicide. It's like firearms, pills, suffocation usually by hanging/c02 poisoning, the drowning but don't quote me. Also they believe for every 1 suicide suicide there is 25 failed.....running away is more common and if she cleared her bank account..I think she ran and she knows more about what's wrong Than her family ...there's a good chance she'll come home when it's safe or when she's had enough time away from the situation. There's a lot of publicity now. She knows she's loved wherever she is.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper
Back