DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Lindsey M. Piccone, W/F/21 :: Bucks County :: Tuesday, 6 September 2016

Lindsey Marie Piccone
:: White / Female / 21 Years Old

5’ 3” :: 120 Lbs. :: Brown Eyes :: Brown Hair

Black Tank Top :: Gray Sweatpants

Recently Included on NamUs:
National missing & Unidentified persons system :: https://www.findthemissing.org/en/cases/case_report_html/35743
[Now Sleuthers, Find at least one error.]

14370080_1792000881077910_8877102627301322461_n.jpg

LindseyPiccone.png

Bucks County is in South-Eastern, PA

Day 48

Reward Information:
http://newtownpanow.com/2016/09/28/reward-offered-information-leading-discovery-missing-woman/
&
https://www.facebook.com/groups/295216610861574/
&
https://www.facebook.com/BensalemPoliceDepartment/
Scroll Down to September 28 at 3:15 P.M.
Bensalem Township Police :: 215 633-3719

Tyler Park Map:
http://www.dcnr.state.pa.us/cs/groups/public/documents/document/dcnr_003000.pdf

For the Benefit of Our GuestS/Future SleutherS from around the World:

ABBR = Abbreviate
ACRONYM = A Word Spelled from the letters of a phrase - BOLO = Be On the Look-Out
ADHD = Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder
AFAIK = As Far As I Know
AFAWK = As Far As We Know

BBM = Bolded By Me
BCCT = Bucks County Courier Times
BCFB = Bucks County News Feed FaceBook
BCNF = Bucks County News Feed
BF = Boy Friend / Best Friend
BOLO = Be On the Look-Out
BUBM = Bolded & Underlined By Me

CELL PHONE = Cellular Phone
COO = Crime of Opportunity
CP = Candle Power :: A Measure of Light Intensity

DCNR = PA Department of Conservation & Natural Resources
DER = Pennsylvania Department of Environmental Resources
DOB = Date of Birth

EMS = Emergency Medical Services
ER = Emergency Room of a Hospital

FB = FaceBook
FYI = For Your Information

GPS = Global Position Satellite system

HIPAA = Health Insurance Portability & Accountability Act :: Medical Privacy
HT = Human Trafficking

ICS = Incident Command System
i.e. = That Is [id est]
IIRC = If I Recall Correctly
IM = Instant Messaging
IMO = In My Opinion

JMO = Just My Opinion
Jr. = Junior/Son of

K-9 = Specially Trained Dog

LAT = Latitude :: 40.23228 Degrees North of the Equator
LE = Law Enforcement
LGBT = Lesbian-Gay-Bisexual-Transgender
LGBTQ = Lesbian-Gay-Bisexual-Transgender-Questioning
LGBTQIA = Lesbian-Gay-Bisexual-Transgender-Questioning-Intersex-Asexual
Linds = Lindsey
LON = Longitude :: 74.97102 Degrees West of London, England's Greenwich Observatory
LP = Lindsey Piccone

K-9 = Canine Search Dogs

MODs = Moderators

NamUs = National missing & Unidentified persons system
NANO = One Billionth = 0.000,000,001

OMG = Oh My God/Gosh
OMO = Only My Opinion
O/T = Off-Topic

PC = Political Correctness/Tactful/Diplomatic
Philly = Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
PLS = Please
PLZ = Please
POI = Person Of Interest
Ppl = People
PREG = Pregnant/Pregnancy
PsOI = Person(s) Of Interest
PSP = PA State Police
PTSD = Post Traumatic Stress Disorder

S = Suicide
SA = Start Anew
SAR = Search And Rescue
S.P. = State Park
7 GRAND = $7,000 - Seven Thousand US Dollars
SH = Self-Harm
[sic] = a known-error presented as-copied
SIL = Sister-In-Law
SIM Card = Subscriber Identity Module for Cellular Telephones
SM = Social Media
Sui = Suicide

10 GRAND = $10,000 - Ten Thousand US Dollars
TOS = Terms of Service
TRACK PHONE = An inexpensive Cellular Telephone - Difficult to Electronically Locate
TVs = Turkey Vultures
TY = Thank You

URL = Uniform Resource Locator :: an Internet Resource Address

VI = Verified Insider

WADR = With All Due Respect
WPP = Witness Protection Program
WS = WebSleuths

A$ Alway$ :: PA Crime$topper$
Anonymou$ Reward :: 1-800-4PA-TIPS
https://www.crimewatchpa.com/crimestoppers/

There's an area on facebook called activity log that shows nearly every post you've made, deleted,liked, friend you added etc. I often wonder if LE knows to check that.

Since "ANYTHING" is possible, have such locations been considered?

IF YOU HAVE A MENTAL HEALTH EMERGENCY...
http://www.pathcenter.org/emergencyserv.htm

LIBERTAE INC FAMILY HOUSE - HALFWAY HOUSE FOR WOMEN
http://www.shelterlistings.org/details/31659/

BUCKS COUNTY, PA HOMELESS SHELTERS, SUPPORTIVE HOUSING, HALFWAY HOUSING, TRANSITIONAL HOUSING, DAY SHELTERS
http://www.shelterlistings.org/county/pa-bucks-county.html

SAINT ANDREW CATHOLIC CHURCH
http://www.standrewnewtown.com

"Facts" and logic dictate:

• LP likely is not lodged in a half-way or shelter or other support.
  • "Coercion" is included in LE / family's list of possibilities.
  • Is LP susceptible to suggestion? To leave her family, friends and current life behind?
  • LP may have had a specific destination in mind, and is with a 'someone'.

• re: "let her go" (comment referenced earlier in thread)....an indication family knew since day one (or at least within a few days of initial "missing") that LP left with / to meet someone.
  • re: "permanent goodbye" (reported as LP's intent via a "note")....an indication LP believes there's a better life away from family, friends.
  • re: LP's searches on "change identity" and "Carolinas"....an indication LP had a plan.

• Family and friends were caught off-guard, AFAWK.
  • What was going on that could cause LP to want to leave?
  • Maybe 'nothing', and that's the key?
  • Bottom line: LP, either of her own conclusion or via coercion came to believe life away from family and friends was 'better'.

• Would LP be able to remove all trace of communication between herself and a 'someone'?
  • When did LP initially meet the someone?
  • Was it so recent and in person that there was no electronic forms of communication?
  • Whom did LP meet on her most-recent vacation(s)?

• LP worked at daycare.
  • Do any of the children at the daycare have only one parent or parents who needed someone to live with them to care for their child?
  • This train of thought could go in a few directions... no need for me to extrapolate.

So I'm just throwing this out as a theory of course, but with the Lori Ruff case being solved, could LP have seen or heard about it on the news and disappeared in a similar fashion? From what I understand, Lori also left a note basically saying, I'm leaving and don't bother looking for me. I wonder what dates LP started looking up info about identity change, and if it kind of matches the dates around when Lori's case was in the news. I believe they were from the same area/region so I'm assuming it got a lot of air time in the Philly area. Thoughts?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So I'm just throwing this out as a theory of course, but with the Lori Ruff case being solved, could LP have seen or heard about it on the news and disappeared in a similar fashion? From what I understand, Lori also left a note basically saying, I'm leaving and don't bother looking for me. I wonder what dates LP started looking up info about identity change, and if it kind of matches the dates around when Lori's case was in the news. I believe they were from the same area/region so I'm assuming it got a lot of air time in the Philly area. Thoughts?

Or (sorry- it's 5:30am here -) was Lori's case announced in October which would make my theory irrelevant?

Or (sorry- it's 5:30am here -) was Lori's case announced in October which would make my theory irrelevant?

It was toward the end of September.

It was toward the end of September.

Thank you. After I typed out that entire post I realized LP's disappearance was before Lori's ID announcement. Back to the drawing board.

Do any of the local insiders know who owned her car ? By owned, I mean their name is on the title.

The reason I ask, if you disappear and take a vehicle with you that belongs to someone else, even if it's your parents, it could be reported as a stolen vehicle and a warrant would be issued for your arrest.

Her vehicle being left behind is pretty much the pivot point for me in regards to what may have happened to her. If it belonged to her outright, then I'd say she walked into the woods and never came back out again, (direction unknown). If the car was registered to someone else, it's possible she left it behind so she wouldn't technically be stealing it. It's hard to imagine that any 21 year old healthy female would opt to disappear into parts unknown and choose to do it on foot.

If she tries to buy a car somewhere else down the road........it's going to take a license, insurance, and registration in order to do it. That wouldn't help her to stay hidden very well, would it ?

Do any of the local insiders know who owned her car ? By owned, I mean their name is on the title.

The reason I ask, if you disappear and take a vehicle with you that belongs to someone else, even if it's your parents, it could be reported as a stolen vehicle and a warrant would be issued for your arrest.

Her vehicle being left behind is pretty much the pivot point for me in regards to what may have happened to her. If it belonged to her outright, then I'd say she walked into the woods and never came back out again, (direction unknown). If the car was registered to someone else, it's possible she left it behind so she wouldn't technically be stealing it. It's hard to imagine that any 21 year old healthy female would opt to disappear into parts unknown and choose to do it on foot.

If she tries to buy a car somewhere else down the road........it's going to take a license, insurance, and registration in order to do it. That wouldn't help her to stay hidden very well, would it ?

I doubt LP hoofed it through the park then decided to SUI somewhere other than the park.

If LP met someone in the park that could explain the truncated K-9-track. I'm leaning toward this scenario: LP met someone at / near the park... planned.

As for LP's vehicle, another aspect: is LP 'owns' it, is that outright or is that car payments?

Who is left will the bill? Co-sign? Repo?

Ultimately, this info is irrelevant to finding LP unless she is making payments from afar... which I doubt.

As for purchasing / registering another vehicle or other major items, let's remember LP may have researched for "change identity" information. Unless a new identity has a valid / good credit history big purchases would be impossible. This line of thinking would have to conclude in a potential criminal act and I'm unwilling to go there... somehow it seems out of character to what has been portrayed.

A possible scenario: someone who is financially stable wanted LP to 'go away' with them or maybe it was LP's idea.

Challenges could lie ahead for LP, or maybe no so challenging, depending on whom she is with.

It's hard to imagine that any 21 year old healthy female would opt to disappear into parts unknown and choose to do it on foot.

Respectfully snipped by me for space.

Healthy males and females walk away into religious cults, fringe groups and other relationships every day and completely cut ties with family and friends. It depends how you define "coerced"...as in "enticed" into another life or "forced" by threat of injury to themselves or family? I am sure there is more of a back story, we just don't know what it is and in fairness, the family might not know either.

I doubt LP hoofed it through the park then decided to SUI somewhere other than the park.

If LP met someone in the park that could explain the truncated K-9-track. I'm leaning toward this scenario: LP met someone at / near the park... planned.

As for LP's vehicle, another aspect: is LP 'owns' it, is that outright or is that car payments?

Who is left will the bill? Co-sign? Repo?

Ultimately, this info is irrelevant to finding LP unless she is making payments from afar... which I doubt.

As for purchasing / registering another vehicle or other major items, let's remember LP may have researched for "change identity" information. Unless a new identity has a valid / good credit history big purchases would be impossible. This line of thinking would have to conclude in a potential criminal act and I'm unwilling to go there... somehow it seems out of character to what has been portrayed.

A possible scenario: someone who is financially stable wanted LP to 'go away' with them or maybe it was LP's idea.

Challenges could lie ahead for LP, or maybe no so challenging, depending on whom she is with.

Highlighted by me: And therein lies the entire problem.

I keep going back to the note that was left behind. To me, it basically sounds like, "I'm leaving and I won't be back". The car was simply a way to get to where she needed to go and then abandoned. She could have walked off in any direction and walked for many many miles unobserved, especially under the cover of darkness. Part of the reason she may not have been found up to this point is for the exact same reason that many of these missing persons are not found for great periods of time, the person traveled well outside "the search zone" that LE believes they would be in.

I don't think she wants to be found, but not because she caught a bus and headed to Seattle to join a grunge band or got swept up by a knight in shining armor, it's because she doesn't want to be found, period. Her car being left there may have simply been a diversion. So far, it's worked.

Makes one wonder: if LP left of her own volition or even if she was (non-threateningly) coerced to leave... why would LP place her family in such a position?

This may or may not be old news, but Lindsey's mother got laid of from her job yesterday. She's beside herself with anguish. I could say some things about what I think of her boss, but I'll keep my big trap shut.

If you go to the link, it wouldn't hurt to watch the last part of the video released by the family to refresh your memory about the details of the case.

Help Find: https://www.facebook.com/groups/295216610861574/

video: https://www.facebook.com/BucksCoNewsFeed/videos/454591921377986/

@ Chuck, A particular "call for trial" was rescheduled.
The particular page where "let her go " was found
there was another weird post on 9/11, when he had posted about her being missing, a person commented a picture of a cat drinking wine smiling and saying *phew*
just rings weird to me.
I don't understand it.

A few things to keep in mind:
any searches posted by SIL are second hand knowledge to her, do not take her posts as serious evidence. Especially the searches for the Carolina's. Of course keep your eyes open in this area but there is no indication she was searching for it specifically. She was on vacation with her family there earlier in the summer, she may have searched direction while there but not after her return from vacation.

It was day light when she went to the park. Take this how you will, just keep it in mind when thinking things through.
IMO this is one of the strongest pieces of evidence that lead me away from suicide in the park. Of course this is not concrete in ruling out such an outcome.

I'm not sure what the original post was referring to or where it appeared but keep in mind, when her family pleas "let her go" it is just one way for them to express a plea to bring her home. There is no evidence that suggests someone has her. It is just one of the many possibilities that may be taking place. The same way they are asking her to come home directly.
I'm sure you can understand how some may see it comforting, in the simplest meaning of the word, that the ONLY reason she may not be returning is because it is not her choosing. If someone does have her we do not have the slightest clue as to who, why, or where.

A few things to keep in mind:
any searches posted by SIL are second hand knowledge to her, do not take her posts as serious evidence. Especially the searches for the Carolina's. Of course keep your eyes open in this area but there is no indication she was searching for it specifically. She was on vacation with her family there earlier in the summer, she may have searched direction while there but not after her return from vacation.

It was day light when she went to the park. Take this how you will, just keep it in mind when thinking things through.
IMO this is one of the strongest pieces of evidence that lead me away from suicide in the park. Of course this is not concrete in ruling out such an outcome.

I'm not sure what the original post was referring to or where it appeared but keep in mind, when her family pleas "let her go" it is just one way for them to express a plea to bring her home. There is no evidence that suggests someone has her. It is just one of the many possibilities that may be taking place. The same way they are asking her to come home directly.
I'm sure you can understand how some may see it comforting, in the simplest meaning of the word, that the ONLY reason she may not be returning is because it is not her choosing. If someone does have her we do not have the slightest clue as to who, why, or where.

She may have sat there in the park for hours before she made a final decision, as nightfall approached. No phone, no dogs, no friends, no distractions at all...........nothing but her thoughts.

@ Chuck, A particular "call for trial" was rescheduled.
The particular page where "let her go " was found
there was another weird post on 9/11, when he had posted about her being missing, a person commented a picture of a cat drinking wine smiling and saying *phew*
just rings weird to me.
I don't understand it.

Possibilities, yes, but would require certain speculation which I am not yet willing to indulge.

"Call for trial" is not always what it may seem. Pleas and other court machinations can occur during those scheduled calls.

She may have sat there in the park for hours before she made a final decision, as nightfall approached. No phone, no dogs, no friends, no distractions at all...........nothing but her thoughts.

This is a possibility of course, although not the direction I am hoping it went. I'm pretty biased about the suicide idea but certainly not ruling it out.

She may have also wandered around the park and eventually met up with someone or left alone. She may have immediately left the park either with someone or alone. Point being, traffic in and out of the park was not unusual during the day.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper
Back