Found Deceased PA - Lindsey Piccone, 21, Tyler State Park, 6 Sept 2016

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Is the goal to find her? If so, why be so mysterious and vague?

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

I'll offer my two cents:

LE might employ tactics based on behind-the-scenes information that is not released to the public. Those tactics might include releasing so-called "information" and not releasing accurate *information* which might not make sense nor seem applicable to the situation. I can not speak to whether or not such tactics are effective and to what degrees but we must assume there's a method to the madness and their goal should be our goal. Play along.

On the other hand, it is logical to assume in some cases certain tactics might hinder an investigation. For instance, when it was announced DCNR rangers and LE were temporarily closing Tyler State Park during initial searches I believe that sent a message to the public that LE expected to *recover* LP's body within the park, which could have led the public to conclude there was no need to keep an eye out on the streets. Not that closing the park was a "tactic" as much as it may have been necessary for various reasons (eliminate public interference with scent tracking and potential discovery of evidence, public safety, etc.) but I believe it diminished any sense of urgency that may have been necessary to motivate the public. Time lost and who knows what else.

Regarding the "location of LP's cell phone": I commented in a previous post that I believe there are reasons. We all know LE keeps certain information close to the vest in order to use that information later in the investigation should it become necessary to verify a claim or to use as grounds for questioning someone who seems to know information that wasn't released to the public. As much as information is and is not released to the public audience and, that audience includes potential POIs and suspects and even the "missing" person. Keeping POIs or suspects or even the "missing" person 'in the dark' as to what LE might or might not know could be more important than informing the public.

People on f book have taken down any post asking if she might have been gay saying it's not pertinent. Part of me is rooting for Lindsey now because it's obvious by the were not ashamed of you post....something wasn't right. Lindsey if you don't want to be found, I hope they don't find you. Just be happy.

People on f book have taken down any post asking if she might have been gay saying it's not pertinent. Part of me is rooting for Lindsey now because it's obvious by the were not ashamed of you post....something wasn't right. Lindsey if you don't want to be found, I hope they don't find you. Just be happy.
I'm just rooting for her to be safe and happy but hope that her friends and family are given that news to relieve their anxiety.
I do wonder if there is any chance of foul play here. My only familiarity with the area is via Chuckmaureen's pictures but it looks like she was in a secondary parking lot which might be generally out of sight of others. I believe LE said the public need not be worried but perhaps they just don't know.

I'm just rooting for her to be safe and happy but hope that her friends and family are given that news to relieve their anxiety.
I do wonder if there is any chance of foul play here. My only familiarity with the area is via Chuckmaureen's pictures but it looks like she was in a secondary parking lot which might be generally out of sight of others. I believe LE said the public need not be worried but perhaps they just don't know.

Well the post on the gay and
Lesbian site was underneath a girl who posted old pictures on the finding lindsey page with lindsey. As my above post mentioned a guy said this month when she went missing that he was helping 2 Lesbian girls who wanted to remain Jane does restart their lives and one shaved her head (maybe because her pic is circulating). He said one was 19 and other early 20s. He said their families wouldn't accept they were gay. When she originally went missing family stated she might have wanted to change her identity. When I wanted to ask if it's possible she's gay on facebook the post was deleted. If people close to her are that worried about people finding out she might be gay when she has pictures in tye dye shirts I wonder what she was escaping. Why can't someone just say no we don't think this is her because she had a boyfriend (aren't significant others normally prime suspects) If someone close to her is ashamed they might be someone to look at. Anyway I now believe she's safe and hope she finds whatever it is she needs.

I've been wondering about what was discovered along with LP's vehicle.

Was the vehicle discovered in the exact state as show in this photo, with what appear to be plastic bag(s) (within yellow circles) containing items?

Is the item on the trunk lid a purse?

All windows appear to be closed.

Location information (longitude / latitude) info appears in the lower center image in the photo.

attachment.php

The item on the trunk lid looks like a closed up paper evidence bag, IMO

I hope the family isn't involved and I pray she Is safe. I also pray if she doesn't want to be found she isn't. I'd hate to see someone work this hard to get away from someone or something be found against her will. If she's alive I think she'll come back when she's ready.

I'm not sure where this rumor of Lindsey's sexual orientation began. There is no reason to believe she was ashamed of her sexuality or that her family was. There is also no proof of her being a lesbian. This rumor is clouding the ultimate goal: to find her safely and quickly.

I'm not sure where this rumor of Lindsey's sexual orientation began. There is no reason to believe she was ashamed of her sexuality or that her family was. There is also no proof of her being a lesbian. This rumor is clouding the ultimate goal: to find her safely and quickly.

Are you permitted to tell us what LP said to you earlier that Tuesday before she left?

Are you permitted to tell us what LP said to you earlier that Tuesday before she left?

That would be rumor, so it's not allowed.

From a VI it would be allowed but still considered rumor if not accompanied by a link like anyone else.

Not snarky but we need to be aware of the rules. I would advise asking a Mod if any question.

MOO

That would be rumor, so it's not allowed.

From a VI it would be allowed but still considered rumor if not accompanied by a link like anyone else.

Not snarky but we need to be aware of the rules. I would advise asking a Mod if any question.

MOO

I wasn't expecting an answer as much as I was expecting a reaction. :facepalm:

Lindsey M. Piccone, W/F/21 :: Bucks County :: Tuesday, 6 September 2016

Lindsey Marie Piccone
:: White / Female / 21 Years Old

5’ 3” :: 120 Lbs. :: Brown Eyes :: Brown Hair

Black Tank Top :: Gray Sweatpants

Awaiting Law Enforcement's Submission to NamUs:
National missing & Unidentified persons system :: https://www.findthemissing.org/en

14370080_1792000881077910_8877102627301322461_n.jpg

LindseyPiccone.png

Bucks County is in South-Eastern, PA

Day 27

http://newtownpanow.com/2016/09/28/reward-offered-information-leading-discovery-missing-woman/
&
https://www.facebook.com/groups/295216610861574/
&
https://www.facebook.com/BensalemPoliceDepartment/
Scroll Down to September 28 at 3:15 P.M.
Bensalem Township Police :: 215 633-3719

Tyler Park Map:
http://www.dcnr.state.pa.us/cs/groups/public/documents/document/dcnr_003000.pdf

AFAIK = As Far As I Know
AFAWK = As Far As We Know
BBM = Bolded By Me
BCNF = Bucks County News Feed
BOLO = Be On the Look-Out
>> BUBM = Bolded & Underlined By Me
DCNR = PA Department of Conservation & Natural Resources
DER = Pennsylvania Department of Environmental Resources
EMS = Emergency Medical Services
FB = FaceBook
GPS = Global Position Satellite system
HIPAA = Health Insurance Portability & Accountability Act :: Medical Privacy
ICS = Incident Command System
IMO = In My Opinion
JMO = Just My Opinion
>> LAT = Latitude :: 40.23228 Degrees North of the Equator
LE = Law Enforcement
LGBT = Lesbian Gay Bisexual Transgender
>> LON = Longitude :: 74.97102 Degrees West of London, England's Greenwich Observatory
LP = Lindsey Piccone
K-9 = Canine Search Dogs
>> MODs = Moderators
OMO = Only My Opinion
Philly = Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
PLZ = Please
POI = Person Of Interest
PSP = PA State Police
SAR = Search And Rescue
[sic] = a known-error presented as-copied
SIL = Sister-In-Law
SIM Card = Subscriber Identity Module for Cellular Telephones
>> TOS = Terms of Service
TY = Thank You
URL = Uniform Resource Locator :: an Internet Resource Address
>> VI = Verified Insider

A$ Alway$ :: PA Crime$topper$
Anonymou$ Reward :: 1-800-4PA-TIPS
https://www.crimewatchpa.com/crimestoppers/

I hope the family isn't involved and I pray she Is safe. I also pray if she doesn't want to be found she isn't. I'd hate to see someone work this hard to get away from someone or something be found against her will. If she's alive I think she'll come back when she's ready.
Even if she's "found", she's 21, so she can't be compelled to return or even contact anyone if she doesn't want to. But whatever, I agree. I hope she's safe and happy more than anything else.

Is there any chance Lindsey is somewhere in that park, at this point? It seems the most obvious answer now is that she ran away, right?

I'll offer my two cents:

LE might employ tactics based on behind-the-scenes information that is not released to the public. Those tactics might include releasing so-called "information" and not releasing accurate *information* which might not make sense nor seem applicable to the situation. I can not speak to whether or not such tactics are effective and to what degrees but we must assume there's a method to the madness and their goal should be our goal. Play along.

On the other hand, it is logical to assume in some cases certain tactics might hinder an investigation. For instance, when it was announced DCNR rangers and LE were temporarily closing Tyler State Park during initial searches I believe that sent a message to the public that LE expected to *recover* LP's body within the park, which could have led the public to conclude there was no need to keep an eye out on the streets. Not that closing the park was a "tactic" as much as it may have been necessary for various reasons (eliminate public interference with scent tracking and potential discovery of evidence, public safety, etc.) but I believe it diminished any sense of urgency that may have been necessary to motivate the public. Time lost and who knows what else.

Regarding the "location of LP's cell phone": I commented in a previous post that I believe there are reasons. We all know LE keeps certain information close to the vest in order to use that information later in the investigation should it become necessary to verify a claim or to use as grounds for questioning someone who seems to know information that wasn't released to the public. As much as information is and is not released to the public audience and, that audience includes potential POIs and suspects and even the "missing" person. Keeping POIs or suspects or even the "missing" person 'in the dark' as to what LE might or might not know could be more important than informing the public.

Exactly

Is there any chance Lindsey is somewhere in that park, at this point? It seems the most obvious answer now is that she ran away, right?

I'm not so sure you can classify this as a 'runaway'... LP is 21 years old.

Family and friend's comments seem to imply a voluntary 'disappearance' situation.

But in one of the earliest articles it was reported that the "missing person", whose identification had not yet been released, was classified as "endangered".

The reason for that classification has not been explained nor do we know if that classification remains valid or if it was ever valid and why does it seem in opposition to F&F's comments?

From the beginning, LE never indicated Tyler State Park as 'unsafe' and no call for women to remain cautious while visiting the park but it seems it's up in the air.

SPECULATION follows:

LP had reason(s) to cause her not to want to contact family or to go home from at least Sunday September 4, 2016 and a friend's attempts were not enough to encourage LP to contact family or to go home by Tuesday September 6, 2016.

LP is not 'alone'. The person(s) 'assisting' LP may or may not be well-known to family or even most friends. I suspect the person is either a relatively-new or a long-term intermittent acquaintance whom may or may not be playing on LP's 'dissatisfaction' in her life. LP may have agreed with the friend to go home but changed her mind while driving on the way. This may have been the basis for the somewhat hushed "endangered" classification.

The friend became aware LP never arrived to home and that began the urgency to locate LP and what we're left with is a "missing person" case with questionable classification and not much in the way of released-to-the-public details... and yet, family and LE are asking for assistance. Does LE expect for LP to appear in public or are they attempting to appeal to the person either 'assisting' LP or the person who 'has' LP to 'return' LP to home, enticed by a cash reward or are they simply appealing to an alone and missing LP?

END SPECULATION

Apart from all that speculation, if I were a resident of that area I would be expecting comments from LE on whether or not my spouse and children would be safe walking in Tyler State Park and surrounding area. I recall one early report suggested 'it is safe' but I have not come across any reassurances.

The worst-case scenario: F&F and LE truly have no idea nor clues as to LP's whereabouts or what happened.

LP was down the shore until Tuesday morning. She planned to attend a concert on the Monday (Labor Day), as seen in her last FB post. It is a FACT her disappearance occurred on Tuesday. When the information was posted by several news sites it was later retracted and restated as Tuesday. She was on vacation which explains why her family may not have spoken to her since Sunday but she was with friends who can confirm her whereabouts until approximately 1:30pm that Tuesday, hence why her flyer has that time listed.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Goldengoose1997
Back