PA PA - Melissa Rodriguez, 30, Collingdale, 19 April 2013

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
just kidding! :O this was released a few hours ago:

Less than two months before missing borough mom Melissa Rodriguez disappeared, she applied for a protection from abuse order, which was denied.

In court documents filed in connection with her disappearance, it was revealed that the 21-year-old mother of two had discovered her husband had a second family in New Jersey. She apparetnly wanted a divorce, but had no money for the legal costs.

Rodriguez said she wanted to move on and had become involved in a relationship with a man in Morris Plains, N.J., friends told investigators. But when she tried to leave, her husband, Jose Louis Rodriguez, allegedly flew into a rage.

more disturbing info at link:

http://www.delcotimes.com/articles/2013/05/10/news/doc518d612a22cfc371812050.txt

nevermind, i doubt the standoff has anything to do with this case. trenton is a bit further east than something i was thinking about. carry on.

I have been a resident of Collingdale for years and lived right around the corner (literally) from this family. It breaks my heart when stuff like this hits so close to home. Here are some things that bother me about this case based on what I have heard/seen:

- The Collingdale Police Department (Which several of my friends are part of) have more than enough evidence right now against Jose to be holding him as a suspect atleast (they've been called to the house several times, they've observed this man in the presence of police pushing his wife and stopping her from leaving him, she's filed for a PFA against him and let's face it tho he says he is we clearly see he's not working with the police and whenever he is interviewed he seems shady as all hell like he is hiding something!)

- This couple had separated he has another woman and baby they were divorcing and isn't it funny Melissa was seeing someone else too so the family home was put up for sale, a few days after Melissa went missing Jose is trying to transfer the girls to a school around where he is living with his new family sounds like he is trying to erase his past but doesn't want Melissa to move on

- The girls were interviewed but only with a lawyer, Perhaps maybe to hide what they really know? They are after all young girls who are probably being told what to say

- All this time going by is only giving Jose time to better cover up what he's done and destroy potential evidence

- She called him Friday but he saw her friday as well, Something tells me Jose did not know about the visit to NJ Melissa had planned and since her friends had said he was very controlling of her Jose probably was not happy and this was probably where the problem that lead to Melissa going missing game in

- Where is Melissa's new BF and why is he not being questioned? (Sure Jose seems/looks/acts as guilty as the day is long but still could be a possibly this was someone else's work)

- Melissa's home was right around the corner from a trolley station so that said if she did want to go to NJ it would not take her very long to leave clearly she did not have enough time to leave because of Jose being controlling of her

- I believe whatever happened to Melissa happened while her girls were in School friday, Jose clearly thinks he will get away with whatever has happened to Melissa just by how careless he is being and how he does not want to say much so he probably wouldn't do anything with the girls around because they are old enough to where they could tell the police tho I hope the girls told the police how he was with Melissa when they were married and it can go from there

I have been a resident of Collingdale for years and lived right around the corner (literally) from this family. It breaks my heart when stuff like this hits so close to home. Here are some things that bother me about this case based on what I have heard/seen:

- The Collingdale Police Department (Which several of my friends are part of) have more than enough evidence right now against Jose to be holding him as a suspect atleast (they've been called to the house several times, they've observed this man in the presence of police pushing his wife and stopping her from leaving him, she's filed for a PFA against him and let's face it tho he says he is we clearly see he's not working with the police and whenever he is interviewed he seems shady as all hell like he is hiding something!)

- This couple had separated he has another woman and baby they were divorcing and isn't it funny Melissa was seeing someone else too so the family home was put up for sale, a few days after Melissa went missing Jose is trying to transfer the girls to a school around where he is living with his new family sounds like he is trying to erase his past but doesn't want Melissa to move on

- The girls were interviewed but only with a lawyer, Perhaps maybe to hide what they really know? They are after all young girls who are probably being told what to say

- All this time going by is only giving Jose time to better cover up what he's done and destroy potential evidence

- She called him Friday but he saw her friday as well, Something tells me Jose did not know about the visit to NJ Melissa had planned and since her friends had said he was very controlling of her Jose probably was not happy and this was probably where the problem that lead to Melissa going missing game in

- Where is Melissa's new BF and why is he not being questioned? (Sure Jose seems/looks/acts as guilty as the day is long but still could be a possibly this was someone else's work)

- Melissa's home was right around the corner from a trolley station so that said if she did want to go to NJ it would not take her very long to leave clearly she did not have enough time to leave because of Jose being controlling of her

- I believe whatever happened to Melissa happened while her girls were in School friday, Jose clearly thinks he will get away with whatever has happened to Melissa just by how careless he is being and how he does not want to say much so he probably wouldn't do anything with the girls around because they are old enough to where they could tell the police tho I hope the girls told the police how he was with Melissa when they were married and it can go from there

thank you, thank you, thank you for your post lonelychild! i think about melissa every day and i refresh this thread often to see if anything new has come up. i google every day too. if jose did something to her, he would have had all weekend to do something with her body (but, where were the girls all weekend?). i hope there's closure to this case soon. i actually fear for his new GF, knowing how he was with melissa when they were together, and even after the split began.

it looks like the "missing: melissa rodriguez" fb page is gone now :(

Well judging by recent pics on fb Jose's girlfriend Sarah and Jose have the little girls now. It seems like to me Jose could have done something with the body while the girls were either in Sarah's care or when they were in School, mind you even right now Jose is free and not in jail so he has all this time from the 19th of April up until now which will be a month tomorrow to get rid of the body if he is responsible for what happened. One thing I forgot to put in my original post Jose also took cleaning supplies (two mop heads and cleaner) home from work one day..Why would he need those? Jose could have used these things to maybe clean up the familys home he is selling in Collingdale or he could have used these things to clean up something he did not want the police to see. What the police should do is go back to the family's Collingdale home and search it again and also use luminal which would bring out any blood that could have been over looked or cleaned up. But these few questions don't add up to me..

- WHERE is Melissa's bf? Is he missing as well or just staying outta the lime light? Several sources said she had a new man in her life recently before she went missing but I have not heard anything else about it?

- WHY is Jose still a free man? Why would Media court deny Melissa help from this man that would possibly cost her her life?

- WHY was Jose so eager to remove his girls from school in PA after Melissa went Missing? Does he think fleeing the state would help him get away with what he did?

- WHY isn't Jose's new woman more suspicious of Jose's actions unless she herself was involved?

Thank you for sharing, Lonelychild...:seeya:

It must be heartbreaking for you to have such a frightening situation so close to you...

I hope there is a break in the case soon for Melissa and those that love her...

I am concerned for Jose's gf given his pattern of behavior....

JMO

Well judging by recent pics on fb Jose's girlfriend Sarah and Jose have the little girls now. It seems like to me Jose could have done something with the body while the girls were either in Sarah's care or when they were in School, mind you even right now Jose is free and not in jail so he has all this time from the 19th of April up until now which will be a month tomorrow to get rid of the body if he is responsible for what happened. One thing I forgot to put in my original post Jose also took cleaning supplies (two mop heads and cleaner) home from work one day..Why would he need those? Jose could have used these things to maybe clean up the familys home he is selling in Collingdale or he could have used these things to clean up something he did not want the police to see. What the police should do is go back to the family's Collingdale home and search it again and also use luminal which would bring out any blood that could have been over looked or cleaned up. But these few questions don't add up to me..

- WHERE is Melissa's bf? Is he missing as well or just staying outta the lime light? Several sources said she had a new man in her life recently before she went missing but I have not heard anything else about it?

- WHY is Jose still a free man? Why would Media court deny Melissa help from this man that would possibly cost her her life?

- WHY was Jose so eager to remove his girls from school in PA after Melissa went Missing? Does he think fleeing the state would help him get away with what he did?

- WHY isn't Jose's new woman more suspicious of Jose's actions unless she herself was involved?

All VERY good questions...

Possible answer to #2.... could LE be hoping Jose leads them to Melissa... Or that Melissa is found before they arrest him so they may have a stronger case?

Just a thought...

it looks like the "missing: melissa rodriguez" fb page is gone now :(

That pg has been down for quite sometime. It was run by a close friend who did some serious attacks on the estranged husband. I didn't blame them but it was based on emotion (understandably) and I think it was shut down for that reason.

The more time that goes by that Melissa is not found the more time her husband has to dispose of her remains and its heart breaking because he is walking around acting clueless about whats happened to her and I can bet anything that when this case is solved he's to blame he did something, he acts like he is hiding something. I live in the area Melissa did and I can tell you off the top of my head so many places come to mind about where he could've dumped the body..I marked the spots he could have dumped her with x's and those are just places that are close to where she lived not places that stretch all the way to Jersey even..:no:

hhhhhhhhhh.png

nope, not gonna let you get to the 3rd page back of missing people, melissa... hoping for new news soon!

:bump:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joyousjg
Back