GUILTY PA - Nalani Johnson, 2, Penn Hills Boro, Allegheny County, 31 Aug 2019 *Arrest* #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I'm guessing that if she needed gas, she would have stopped at Sheetz on the way to Blairsville. But that's just a guess since there's no timestamp on the security video pics released to the media.
Here is the timeline:
--Kidnapping reported around 5pm
--suspect on camera at Sheetz store @5:30 pm
--suspect stopped by police on Rodi Rd @ 7:30 pm

So my original point still stands. If that poor baby was already dead when she left the 2 men behind, at 5 pm, why the casual behaviour at the mini mart 30 minutes later?

I'm not sure what you mean about her being in different cars. According to this timeline from the reports, she was using the same car during that time.

AMBER ALERT: Driver of vehicle allegedly involved in abduction of Penn Hills 2-year-old arrested
County police said Nancy was captured on surveillance cameras at the Sheetz store on William Penn Highway in Murrysville 30 minutes later, at about 5:30 p.m.

Police also released information that said the vehicle, described as a black Toyota Yaris, traveled to the Blairsville, New Alexandria and Delmont areas of Westmoreland County between 5:30 p.m. and 7:30 p.m.

NALANI JOHNSON: Surveillance images show kidnapping suspect, car at Sheetz on Route 22 in Murrysville
Authorities said Nalani, who would have turned 2 years old this month, was found dead Tuesday at Pine Ridge Park in Burrell Township, Indiana County. An autopsy will determine the cause and manner of death.

Allegheny County police have released surveillance video images of Sharena Nancy and a black 2017 Toyota Yaris that they said the 25-year-old woman was driving when Nalani was taken. Police said the images were captured Saturday evening at Sheetz on Route 22 in Murrysville.

"The particular time frame for relevant video is from 5:23 p.m. until 7:25 p.m. on Saturday."

Police have said the car traveled into Monroeville and east along Route 22 to the Blairsville, New Alexandria and Delmont areas following the abduction, which happened at the intersection of Bryant and Prescott drives in Penn Hills.

MISSING GIRL: Police seeking information on Nalani Johnson's car seat, vehicle seen near Murrysville Sheetz
On Saturday, August 31, Penn Hills Police responded to a report of a child abduction at approximately 5:00 PM. Based on information provided by Penn Hills Police, the Pennsylvania State Police subsequently issued an Amber Alert regarding the abduction of two-year-old Nalani Johnson. The description of the vehicle and the identity of the driver was provided by the biological father of the child, Paul Johnson, who had been in the vehicle with Sharena Nancy and Justin Rouse, a friend of Mr. Johnson.

The abduction reportedly occurred at the intersection of Bryant Road and Prescott Road in Penn Hills. Through the course of the investigation, it has been determined that following the abduction, the female drove east on Route 22 to the Blairsville area. The driver of the vehicle, Sharena Nancy, was stopped by Penn Hills Police on Rodi Road at 7:30 PM. At the time of the stop, neither the child nor the child seat were located in the vehicle.

How can there be a determination of "homicidal violence" with no cause of death, just "small abrasions" on Nalani's face?

How can one person be charged with murder when there's no real time of death. Saturday, Aug 31st - but when?

IF Nalani was already deceased before Sharena took off with her, is that kidnapping?

In the end, the only thing the DA may be able to prove beyond a reasonable doubt against Sharena, if there is a jury whose members are looking for truth and justice and not revenge, is Abuse of a Corpse, a second degree misdemeanor.

.(6) For a misdemeanor of the second degree, a fine of not less than $500 nor more than $5,000, or imprisonment not exceeding two years, or both.
Title 30
Also, if your theory is true, why would she tell them a totally different story---that the father sold the baby and she was the delivery driver.

Her story she told LE was way worse than your theory---that the baby was dead and she just went and left her body somewhere.

Nah, the real story has to be much worse than the story she told . Her version is 'all she did' was help her boyfriend sell his baby for 10k. :rolleyes: ... great excuse....

I'm guessing that if she needed gas, she would have stopped at Sheetz on the way to Blairsville. But that's just a guess since there's no timestamp on the security video pics released to the media.

Police said Ms. Nancy was captured on camera at the Sheetz in Murrysville about 5:30 p.m. Saturday, but detectives had not confirmed whether Nalani was with her. Ms. Nancy’s car also was spotted about a half hour later near the Chestnut Ridge Golf Course in Blairsville, police said.
Missing toddler's body found in Indiana County park

I'm not sure what you mean about her being in different cars. According to this timeline from the reports, she was using the same car during that time.

The top pic is the car caught on surveillance camera at Sheetz, the bottom car is the one towed from Rodi Rd after Sharena was stopped. Look at the trim, look at the wheels. Two different cars.

Attachments

• Nalani Johnson 2 cars.JPG
    Nalani Johnson 2 cars.JPG
    31.7 KB · Views: 48
The top pic is the car caught on surveillance camera at Sheetz, the bottom car is the one towed from Rodi Rd after Sharena was stopped. Look at the trim, look at the wheels. Two different cars.
oh, ok, But she was stopped at 7:30. Plenty of time to switch cars. Which makes sense because there was already a BOLO out on the 1st car.

But my point was about the minimart video. That was just 30 minutes after she drove away from the 2 men, with the child.

If it is true that the baby was already dead, why is she so calmly purchasing items in the mart?

And if the child was already dead when she drove off, why did she tell police that silly story about her delivering the baby to someone who paid Dad 10 k for her?

Wouldn't your story be a better explanation for the police than the story she told?

The picture at the bottom is compressed. There's a clearer shot of the car on the tow truck here:
Woman charged in toddler's abduction, claims father sold child

It looks like the same car to me. Has LE stated that there are two different Toyota Yaris cars involved? I haven't seen a link but I may have missed it.

Here's the same picture on the tow truck but compressed, about a third of the way down the page:
NALANI JOHNSON: Timeline of abduction, search and discovery of Nalani Johnson

The picture at the bottom is compressed. There's a clearer shot of the car on the tow truck here:
Woman charged in toddler's abduction, claims father sold child

It looks like the same car to me. Has LE stated that there are two different Toyota Yaris cars involved? I haven't seen a link but I may have missed it.

The wheels/hubcaps are different and the one towed doesn't have that silver trim around the windows. Even the lights look different.

When the Amber Alert was issued, this is what it said:
Johnson was abducted by Sharena Islam Nancy, a 25-year-old Indian American female with black hair and brown eyes. Nancy is driving a Black 2017 Toyota Prius bearing Pa Registration KLW3926. The Vehicle has an Uber sticker in front passenger side window.

It was changed later to:
Police also released information that said the vehicle, described as a black Toyota Yaris, traveled to the Blairsville, New Alexandria and Delmont areas of Westmoreland County between 5:30 p.m. and 7:30 p.m.

AMBER ALERT: Driver of vehicle allegedly involved in abduction of Penn Hills 2-year-old arrested

The wheels/hubcaps are different and the one towed doesn't have that silver trim around the windows. Even the lights look different.

Johnson was abducted by Sharena Islam Nancy, a 25-year-old Indian American female with black hair and brown eyes. Nancy is driving a Black 2017 Toyota Prius bearing Pa Registration KLW3926. The Vehicle has an Uber sticker in front passenger side window.

It was changed later to:

I think I get what you're saying but to be sure are you saying that the car in the CCTV photo was not Nancy's car? Or are you saying Nancy was driving two different cars that day? I'd think LE could verify as they knew the VIN.

Also, Nancy was a Lyft driver not Uber so maybe msm got it wrong initially.

It was changed later to:

I don't think it makes her any less guilty if she did manage to find another car to use, while she knew they had an all points bulletin out on her for child abduction.

I think most people could scramble and find another car to drive in an emergency. But that was 2 hours after she dumped a dead baby in the woods. So I am not sure it has that much of a bearing on her guilt or innocence.

I think I get what you're saying but to be sure are you saying that the car in the CCTV photo was not Nancy's car? Or are you saying Nancy was driving two different cars that day? I'd think LE could verify as they knew the VIN.

Also, Nancy was a Lyft driver not Uber so maybe msm got it wrong initially.

According to some sources, she drove for both. Here's one:
He told police that he and his daughter were in Nancy’s vehicle, a Toyota Yaris with Uber and Lyft stickers on it, with a friend.
Police: Woman Charged With Kidnapping Told Investigators Father Sold Toddler For $10,000

I'm going to go way out on a limb, for no other reason than that there's just too many inconsistencies, too many questions and too many things that just don't make sense. What if the car at Sheetz wasn't Sharena's? What if she wasn't there at all? I know when I first saw the photo I thought, geez, that woman looks way too old to be her. Resemblance, sure. Like it could be her mother (not in any way suggesting it is) but just didn't look like a 25 year old.

I don't think it makes her any less guilty if she did manage to find another car to use, while she knew they had an all points bulletin out on her for child abduction.

I think most people could scramble and find another car to drive in an emergency. But that was 2 hours after she dumped a dead baby in the woods. So I am not sure it has that much of a bearing on her guilt or innocence.
But that would mean she also switched the same license plate to a different car since LE gave the same tag number in both descriptions. On August 31 they said it was a 2017 Prius. On September 3 msm reported it as a 2017 Yaris - with the same tag number.
MISSING GIRL: Police seeking information on Nalani Johnson's car seat, vehicle seen near Murrysville Sheetz

So... why would Nancy put the same tag on a second car given that the number was being broadcast all over the state? It makes no sense. If she switched cars then why put the broadcast license on the second car? And why hasn't LE said anything about her changing cars.

Sorry, I don't buy it.

According to some sources, she drove for both. Here's one:
He told police that he and his daughter were in Nancy’s vehicle, a Toyota Yaris with Uber and Lyft stickers on it, with a friend.
Police: Woman Charged With Kidnapping Told Investigators Father Sold Toddler For $10,000

I'm going to go way out on a limb, for no other reason than that there's just too many inconsistencies, too many questions and too many things that just don't make sense. What if the car at Sheetz wasn't Sharena's? What if she wasn't there at all? I know when I first saw the photo I thought, geez, that woman looks way too old to be her. Resemblance, sure. Like it could be her mother (not in any way suggesting it is) but just didn't look like a 25 year old.
Yeah, I could buy that the CCTV car wasn't hers and LE made a mistake. But I do believe the images from inside the store are of her. So for me anyway it still puts her in the store at that time. Older cameras have low resolution which makes it hard to discern faces and objects. I wish more places of business would upgrade them - the newer ones with much better resolution don't cost much and would go a long way in helping solve crimes IMO.

NOV 1, 2019
NALANI JOHNSON: "A piece of me is really missing": Nalani Johnson's mother speaks about daughter's death

Johnsonmom6p11012019.transfer_1572631070784_16716691_ver1.0_160_90.jpg

"I'm waking up and it's like a piece of me is really missing."

The mother of Nalani Johnson shares her pain with Channel 11, speaking publicly for the first time.

[...]

On Channel 11 News at 5:45, Michele Newell sits down with Nalani's mother, who talks about what she has been going through after the entire city was helping look for her little girl.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JayneDrop
Back