Found Deceased PA - Nalani Johnson, 2, Penn Hills Boro, Allegheny County, 31 Aug 2019 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know if the father were involved in the death of Nalani or not, but there seems to be a lot of people here who seems to be more eager to believe him being able to harm his child, and who not want to think that a woman is willing to harm a child to get even when she's angry at a man, and that she only wanted to help the man hiding a dead child.

IMO we don’t know if she was “angry” yet or not.
LE said there was an argument but we don’t know the extent of it was it more of a disagreement or a full blown fight. We also don’t know what it was about. Hopefully more details will be made public soon.

Hi! I am sorry if this was answered before, but after reading through everything I am trying to figure out, was Nalani’s mother in Chicago during this time? Was Nalani just visiting her dad for the holiday weekend? What is the custody agreement? Does her mom have full custody? How often did Nalani see her father if her mother lives in Chicago? Thanks so much. My heart is breaking for this little girl. I hope the family gets the answers it deserves. And justice is served for this sweet baby girl.
Ive wondered that too. One would assume Dad had some type of car seat for a not-quite-2-year-old, even if it was only a weekend visit. And the seat has to be somewhere. The paternal grandmother seems involved enough to know that the seat in the BOLO was either the actual seat she saw her son use or very similar. Where is it? If not with the body, I think that’s going to be a major piece of info in what happened to this baby.

I really think this is an excellent theory... What if they left Nalani in the car while they were occupied inside (drugs, sex, etc) and Nalani died in the car. They have an argument about what to do. Nancy doesn't want to report it bc she's got family in India depending on her income so she drives off to dump Nalanis body and the dad calls police... They both tell concocted stories and here we are.
On Saturday, the high temperature in Pittsburgh was 74 and it was cloudy. It's extremely unlikely she died in a hot car.
https://www.accuweather.com/en/us/pittsburgh-pa/15219/august-weather/1310

Just some background on the suspect:
She was married on 14 FEB 2018 to Raihan Uddin MD. He was in the states on a student visa. She had lived with her now husband since April 2017 in New York City while he was attending university before moving to Pittsburgh. Her child was born in June of 2018 shortly before her husband was taken into immigration custody. He was deported in May 2019 when his student visa ended.

This is very odd to me! It's a bit off topic, but why would he have been deported if he married an American citizen? And why take the baby, who was clearly an American citizen!? Babies that young usually stay with mom.

Last edited:
[URL="https://twitter.com/FBIPittsburgh/status/1169239221326028805"]FBI Pittsburgh on Twitter[/URL]
#FBI Pittsburgh sends its condolences to the friends and family of 2 year old Nalani Johnson. https://twitter.com/AlleghenyCoPD/status/1169025735761285120 …
EDn44CIX4AEl4md.jpg

9:22 AM - 4 Sep 2019

This is the house police were at: Google Maps

It backs to the park, so maybe police were using it as an access point. Is there video of them actually going into the house? Google Maps

I'm sure there's someway to sleuth the property and see who the most recent owner is/was but it's gonna take someone more savvy with real estate/sleuthing property records than I.

This is very odd to me! It's a bit off topic, but why would he have been deported if he married an American citizen? And why take the baby, who was clearly an American citizen!? Babies that young usually stay with mom.

I think they were married in February 2018 and then his student visa expired that Spring. A coworker told me it can take a few months for the paperwork to process for citizenship through marriage. So I’m thinking that’s why he was deported for the time being. I can’t figure out why he would have taken the daughter.

I think they were married in February 2018 and then his student visa expired that Spring. A coworker told me it can take a few months for the paperwork to process for citizenship through marriage. So I’m thinking that’s why he was deported for the time being. I can’t figure out why he would have taken the daughter.

Maybe it's as simple as wanting his family to meet her if his deportation was only temporary? Either that or he knew his new wife was crazy.

According to the Skype interview by a local reporter with Nancy's husband, it was an economic decision.

MEGHAN SCHILLER on Twitter
#BREAKING: Nalani Johnson’s mother filed a petition for PFA against the toddler’s father, Paul Johnson, alleging he threatened to harm her and allegedly also "admitted to almost killing" the baby girl. It lists Nalani as a “protected person”....
EDoK9k0W4AApp1k.jpg

10:41 AM - 4 Sep 2019 from Pittsburgh, PA

THREAD: The petition for PFA was filed on April 15 and ran for a total of 15 days @KDKA
10:42 AM - 4 Sep 2019 from Pittsburgh, PA

Court records confirm that the final court hearing was scheduled for April 30. Court officials tell me that little girl’s mother did not show up at the final hearing date on April 30, expiring the temporary PFA @KDKA
10:43 AM - 4 Sep 2019 from Pittsburgh, PA

In the petition, the girl’s mother alleges Paul Johnson held a gun up to his head and threatened to kill himself, while the toddler was in the backseat. It also alleged he “admitted to almost killing Nalani.” @KDKA
10:44 AM - 4 Sep 2019 from Pittsburgh, PA

The petition also alleges the toddler’s father, Paul Johnson, pulled a gun on the mother’s sister when she tried to step in and protect the mother and little girl. @KDKA
10:45 AM - 4 Sep 2019 from Pittsburgh, PA

SEP 4, 2019
Court Paperwork: Nalani Johnson’s Mother Filed For PFA Against Girl’s Father
The mother of Nalani Johnson filed for a Protection from Abuse Order from the girl’s father, Paul Johnson, earlier this year.

[...]

In the petition, the mother of Nalani Johnson alleges that the little girl’s father, Paul Johnson:

1) Tampered with her car causing an accident
2) Ripped her pictures off the walls, cleaned out her fridge, stole her shoes and XBOX
3) Held a gun up to his head, threatening to kill himself, while the little girl was in the backseat
4) Admitted to almost killing Nalani
5) Threatened to kill the mother and “anyone I was with.”
6) Pulled a gun on the mother’s sister who was trying to protect the mother from him

[...]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member