Found Alive PA - Timothy Ceasar, 22, Bristol Township, 1 June 2017

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Thank you Really ??? I actually raised this point if you go way back in the thread over a couple weeks ago. That is certainly my feeling. You're not going to carry around a bong in that. It also is possible (only speculation on my part) that the shaving kit could hold bags of heroin, if he supposedly got into said car, that he potentially was procuring drugs. It seems unlikely that one would put a bong or a pipe into a shaving bag.

FWIW I would definitely put a bowl or pipe in that exact type of case if I were in a state where marijuana is illegal. It's the perfect size. People use similar cases (sunglass cases, makeup bags, travel cases for toothbrush etc.) to carry paraphernalia all the time.

FWIW I would definitely put a bowl or pipe in that exact type of case if I were in a state where marijuana is illegal. It's the perfect size. People use similar cases (sunglass cases, makeup bags, travel cases for toothbrush etc.) to carry paraphernalia all the time.

I respect that point and accept that might be a way to do things. However, I don't know how many pot smokers look altered psychically in the way that you see Mr. Cesar's pictured featured on the PI website. It looks to me more like heroin or meth as the user ages with their addiction. And I still go back to why he would go to an area he normally wouldn't hang out at, transient or not to have red flags raised. He has like 4 different appearances and with the transient behavior, it's a supposition on my part, but perhaps he was using more than a bong.

I respect that point and accept that might be a way to do things. However, I don't know how many pot smokers look altered psychically in the way that you see Mr. Cesar's pictured featured on the PI website. It looks to me more like heroin or meth as the user ages with their addiction. And I still go back to why he would go to an area he normally wouldn't hang out at, transient or not to have red flags raised. He has like 4 different appearances and with the transient behavior, it's a supposition on my part, but perhaps he was using more than a bong.

Im thinking it doesn't have to be either or. He could have been using pot to cope with his illness and also a harder more detrimental drug. I agree in his face there is evidence of that. I'm just saying what he's carrying is the appropriate size for pot paraphernalia as well as heroin paraphernalia or meth.

Point is he could have been carrying anything. Unfortunately we haven't been given enough info on this case to know either way for certain. We can speculate forever but we need more facts.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Keep Searching ::: Day Seventy-Two

PA - Timothy Ceasar, 22, Bristol Township,
Croydon, 1 June 2017

5’10″, 130 lbs., Hazel Eyes,
Straight, shoulder-length blond hair.
Black sweatshirt, and faded dark blue jeans.

Timothy-Ceasar.jpg

Timothy Ceasar, 22
(Said to now have Shoulder-Length Blond Hair)

https://pr.phillypolice.com/2017/07/missing-person-timothy-ceasar-from-bristol-and-neshaminy-roads/

Keep Searching ::: Day Seventy-Two

PA - Timothy Ceasar, 22, Bristol Township,
Croydon, 1 June 2017

5’10″, 130 lbs., Hazel Eyes,
Straight, shoulder-length blond hair.
Black sweatshirt, and faded dark blue jeans.

Timothy-Ceasar.jpg

Timothy Ceasar, 22
(Said to now have Shoulder-Length Blond Hair)

https://pr.phillypolice.com/2017/07/missing-person-timothy-ceasar-from-bristol-and-neshaminy-roads/
The picture of him in the 7/11 shows him with very short hair.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

I'm getting an eerie feeling that this is closer to the CD case than ever before. It's all too close to the area and quiet as well. I hate supposition. However, none of this is adding up with how quiet the case with CD and SK has gotten and the PI site blatantly states this has nothing to do with it, which to me says EVERYTHING has to do with it. I think LE is doing their work and looking at all angles. We may or may not ever know if it's connected but when I think and channel TC energy he's on that farm. He was probably one of the first murders sadly, that happened in this planned string. Nothing of note on DA/Bucks County/or FBI crime watch sites as of late. Keep checking. Only going on my psychic abilities, no factual, but rather, logical information.

Also, another random sidenote........TC's photos (excluding the NJ DL pic) look potentially what might make CD profile him in terms of his other victims. They were all clean cut/semi cute looking boys all around the same age. They had to be lured to be away from their cars in some way, whether it be profiled by CD or someone else and victimized. It just is not adding up. They all have similar builds and features, except MS (maybe he was with TM as a friend??) All around 5'9 5'10 light hair, light eyes......did CD have a thing for these dudes????

So, the mother of an adult male sees him entering a white vehicle while carrying a cap, slippers, and a personal grooming kit bag. It's clear he took a ride to get away voluntarily. Hopefully he'll make contact with someone he knows soon, so we can close this case.

I'm pretty sure the unconscious man at Temple University for the past week is Tom Caesar.

They look a lot alike. Seems like they've identified the unconscious man, but the article doesn't reveal his identity. I'd hope the PI site would be updated if you were indeed correct.

https://www.google.com/amp/amp.fox29.com/news/273800447-story

I found an article that identifies the unconscious man at Temple as Dan Lynch.

Great sleuthing though Chaseitunes - the resemblance is uncanny and the proximity to where Timothy went missing had my hopes high!

https://www.google.com/amp/www.phil...g-for-one-philly-teen-20170706.html?amphtml=y

The second story posted was from July and is a different incident/different person. The story about a the unconscious man says he was found August 9th. I hope we get an update on who he was but we might not if they want to protect his identity.

I found an article that identifies the unconscious man at Temple as Dan Lynch.

Great sleuthing though Chaseitunes - the resemblance is uncanny and the proximity to where Timothy went missing had my hopes high!

https://www.google.com/amp/www.phil...g-for-one-philly-teen-20170706.html?amphtml=y

Dan Lynch was attacked in May at Temple U. and the attack resulted in serious brain damage. In fact, he's missing part of his skull.

But is he back in the hospital? This
doesn't make sense.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

The second story posted was from July and is a different incident/different person. The story about a the unconscious man says he was found August 9th. I hope we get an update on who he was but we might not if they want to protect his identity.

Thank you for catching that, Gardener1850.

So it seems as though the unconscious man found on August 9th has been identified, but the name has not been released. I would still think that the PI site and the Facebook page would be updated by now if it was indeed Timothy. This article is from last week (8/15)

http://6abc.com/unconscious-patient-at-temple-univ-hospital-identified/2307650/

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mconnectseo