PA PA - Toni Sharpless, 29, Gladwyne, 23 Aug 2009

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Soulmagent- What follows is an attempt to answer your questions. Please don't take as fact. Just my best guess or opinion- Eileen didn't say anything about a connection to the drowning locale. It sounded like she was close to the friend and not as much the victim brother. Apparently, yes, when Crystal went over the activities of the night w/ Toni's parents she either left out that Willie was a Sixer or didn't mention him at all.
The fight in the car happened as soon as they were in the car and Willie's Uncle made a comment about hitting his Escalade. I imagine people in the home could see or hear the arguement, but Crystal was dropped off out of sight from the home. Willie's brother wasn't/isn't Crystal's boyfriend. Supposedly they had only been together once prior to the evening. I believe that they may have met in AC. Could have been a one night stand kind of thing that was possibly escalating to more. I heard recently that they haven't talked since that morning.
I'm not sure if either women ran into anyone else they knew at the club. I think the only person they knew from Green's crew was his bro and that was just Crystal. Eileen mentioned that a guy in a type of dump truck offered Crystal a ride at about 5:15 while she was waiting for a ride. She told us this b/c she wanted us to understand that there is people out even at those early hours and that some predators specifically look for victims at those times. Hope this answers your questions and clears some things up.

I would really like to learn more about the hits on her license plate and how accurate they may be. Objectively, those hits are the only positive evidence that says her car is NOT in the river. If I could really believe that those hits are accurate, I would find it much easier to move beyond the river theory.

There is a reward for information leading to the return or whereabouts of missing nurse and mother Toni Lee Sharpless.

http://www.missingtonisharpless.com/

This link will take you to a poll to vote on what you think happen to Toni.

http://answers.polldaddy.com/poll/2224335/

luthersmama-The nurse's car also has been spotted several times since her disappearance, Law said. She says a confidential law enforcement source told her the license plate was twice entered for "hits," or sightings, in Camden, N.J., according to the National Crime Information Center, a computerized index of criminal justice information.
The first time was Sept. 8, more than two weeks after her disappearance, Law said. She does not know the other date of the sighting.

There is a reward for information leading to the return or whereabouts of missing nurse and mother Toni Lee Sharpless.

This link will take you to a poll to vote on what you think happen to Toni.

luthersmama-The nurse's car also has been spotted several times since her disappearance, Law said. She says a confidential law enforcement source told her the license plate was twice entered for "hits," or sightings, in Camden, N.J., according to the National Crime Information Center, a computerized index of criminal justice information.
The first time was Sept. 8, more than two weeks after her disappearance, Law said. She does not know the other date of the sighting.

I know there were other "sightings", but there are alot of cars like hers out there. Unless somebody absolutely, positively saw the right car with the right tag, they might not be hers. If they would 'splain some more about the Camden "hits", I would be more likely to believe she might be alive.

I know there were other "sightings", but there are alot of cars like hers out there. Unless somebody absolutely, positively saw the right car with the right tag, they might not be hers. If they would 'splain some more about the Camden "hits", I would be more likely to believe she might be alive.

I feel the same way about the "hits on the car". I don't think we will get any more info on the hits.

The PI on this case is doing a lot of good things to help the case. But as far as what she says, she just seem to be a little :crazy: goffy in my book.:twocents:

Last edited by Missing Budweiser; Yesterday at 09:12 PM. Reason: Attempted to put into paragraphs but it reverts back to this

you forgot to hit save,I do it all the time ,and i think way faster than I type. Then I just give up on editing.:banghead:

A pscyh patient could easily need an infectious disease nurse. Maybe the patient had TB or HIV or something in addition to the psych issues.

Thank You I hadnt thought of that:banghead: I was trying to establish credibiliy

Does anyone know or have a link about where the sighting were---I only saw two locations (the one is a know area for prostitution) I was trying to narrow down the sights area. I used to be a social worker before I was a SAHM. So I am familiar with the area.(my dh say's i "have friends in low places") My son's birth mom worked in the "street pharmacy/sex industry. We have an open adoption so we do occasionally visit some nefarious locations and house.

....Anyway I was thinking of taking the pic out to some "friends" (I use that word VERY loosely) So any info is greatly appreciated. (Yes yes i will be safe, they like me becasue i bring Mc D when i visit) TIA for any info you can provide ----I may go tonight b/c its a Big night for activity.

belleyes- According to Eileen the sightings have all been near King Street. There is apparently a sub shop nearby they is the spot of one sighting. I cannot remember the name of sub shop. Another sighting was in a night club. I think "The Village" but I am not famliar with the area. If you ever need someone to go with you for safety reasons, let me know. Tonight is not good though. I am not that far. Right outside KOP and Norristown. If you do head out there be careful and take plenty of McDoubles and Nuggets. Good luck!

Please if you see her or get any tips regarding her location, call Eileen Auch Law directly at 610-388-1776, 800-796-9042 The police in Lancaster haven't been exactly helpful.

Thank You I hadnt thought of that:banghead: I was trying to establish credibiliy

Does anyone know or have a link about where the sighting were---I only saw two locations (the one is a know area for prostitution) I was trying to narrow down the sights area. I used to be a social worker before I was a SAHM. So I am familiar with the area.(my dh say's i "have friends in low places") My son's birth mom worked in the "street pharmacy/sex industry. We have an open adoption so we do occasionally visit some nefarious locations and house.

....Anyway I was thinking of taking the pic out to some "friends" (I use that word VERY loosely) So any info is greatly appreciated. (Yes yes i will be safe, they like me becasue i bring Mc D when i visit) TIA for any info you can provide ----I may go tonight b/c its a Big night for activity.

Might help to take posters with you and plaster them around the area. If she is in the area and you miss her ? If you need someone to get your back I'm 6'4" 285 lbs and a Personal Trainer from the inner city. Email me Jeffrey2x007@yahoo.com for my phone number.

Please if you see her or get any tips regarding her location, call Eileen Auch Law directly at 610-388-1776, 800-796-9042 The police in Lancaster haven't been exactly helpful.

I can't think of many times when they are helpful.
And an aside about the patient that Toni was apparently caring for at the hospital-
he was NOT in the Psych unit. He was on the med surg side. I had not heard before that she was his nurse, just that she worked on the same floor. It was a tragic incident, and I could see how it could affect someone. I'm in the medical field, and we were all upset when it happened.

----------------------------------------------------

If you are going out to look for Toni,
please be organized.
Look up all the addresses/places you will be visiting,
i.e, the areas she supposedly has been sighted.
Do the whole mapquest, gps thing.
Tell your entire family and all your friends where you are going
and what you are doing.
Have a planned time of return.

Take your camera with you or make sure your cell phone
is charged up.

I used to go out in the field before I retired.
At that time, we had to leave every address we planned
to be at, just on the off chance something might go wrong.

BE SAFE.

Hi Belleyes,
I would be happy to go with you, I live close by, of course we can take Networking with us 6'4 285 pounds is pretty intriguing........lol (Just kidding) King Street is not that bad I wouldn't want to be there at night alone and wouldn't wear my best outfit, really no one will bother you, but still safer in pairs. My e-mail: dare13359@aol.com

Thank You. I was wondering how helpful the LCPD was b/c it hasnt veen covered very well. I know they have cameras up everywhere ( it made national news because of "Big Brother" issues) LCPD could have verified the sightings immediately. Plus all they would have to do is check with the homeless shelters b/c someone had to of provided her with clothing. Its too cold to sleep on the streets ( Im hoping for a warm day b/c it brings everyone outside to "hang out")

Thank you everyone who has offered to look--maybe we can set something up ------I just have trouble ignoring all those sightings with the same description within walking distance of her place of employment (aka familiar to her) I have a strong feeling we may be able to get some leads at least.

added: anyone know how old the sightings are---(any locals remember when the womans
body was found in the river, and has she been I.D.)

Hint: it 's one theory of what happen.

:tipsy: :argue: :back: :eek: :Banane15: :fish: :cop: :detective: :praying:

What you think happen to Toni? Take time to vote and get involved. Leave a comment helping others to get interested. The more the merrier.

New to this CASE? Checkout the video link below.

http://www.youtube.com/user/Panzerdo.../1/BiHrBCGOfU4

Keep the threads going, be creative make your own smilie sentence or something neat to checkout.

Bumpity bump!

I still can't get past the facts that she was last seen near the river, in an agitated state of mind, and there has been NO activity on her phone or cards.

Not good, imho.

I have some new info....(dont get too excited its not much) Over the weekend I called the P.I. to get more info on the case as it relates to sightings in Lancaster. She called me back and said this..........

-they are getting new info everyday

-the sightings were near water street (a very well known area for "working girls")

-other sightings were on east king street near speeds

-she also mentioned lime street

-P.I. also mentioned a tip from a man who said someone who could be Toni's sister lives in Lancaster b/c he used to give her rides (P.I. seemed to dismiss this as the reason for all the sightings and preceeded to talk about the dark circles. My impression was that the local girl doesnt have dark circles)---parenthesis are MOO

-P.I. said that they believe the sightings very credible b/c they stress the dark circles which she claims Toni has struggled with since teens - but covers up with make-up

-P.I. has checked bus stops, all Homeless Shelters, and Rescue Mission & put up posters but it was before a reward was available

-P.I. was VERY GRACIOUS as she thanked me on behalf of Toni's family

So Keep Your Eyes Open For Her ----You Never Know

Theres a new article up on Philly.com that has nothing but old information... at very least her picture is right under the main site photo.

As for this "lead" in Lancaster, you would think it wouldn't be hard to stake out the area and see if Toni shows up one of these nights...

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper
Back