GUILTY PA - Troy LaFerrara, 42, dies in Craigslist thrill killing, Sunbury, 11 Nov 2013

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
On CNN she is now saying "under a hundred" in response when asked how many people she has killed. Whatever.

When she first claimed she only killed "bad" people, I assumed she meant child molestors, which would make a kind of sense, since she was molested. People who owed money, though? Good grief...

Yet she never killed the person who molested her???? Somehow it does not make sense. jmo

Yet she never killed the person who molested her???? Somehow it does not make sense. jmo

well, she was four when the molestation happened, and the person went to prison. so that part at least makes sense, but not much else does.

like other people have said with other words, it just doesn't add up. the aspects of the murder she participated in don't read satanic. the one satanic murder she described doesn't read that way, either. she says she shouldn't be let out or she will kill again, but she pleaded not guilty. she seems like she wants to be taken as a vigilante (this fellow that she just killed, she claims he thought she was a 16 year old girl so he deserved to die because he was a child molester), but she's claimed to also kill "bad" people because they owed money. it's just all over the place. I think in addition to some grandiose ideas, I agree with others that she is laying the way for an insanity defense. jmo.

I think she wanted to plead guilty and much of her story of killing spree over years and states is BS. I believe her attorney is the one who convinced her to change her plea to not guilty and is trying to get her confession thrown out.

Unfortunately, even if the confession to the cops is thrown out, there is still the matter of the confession to the reporter she contacted all on her own.

well, she was four when the molestation happened, and the person went to prison. so that part at least makes sense, but not much else does.

like other people have said with other words, it just doesn't add up. the aspects of the murder she participated in don't read satanic. the one satanic murder she described doesn't read that way, either. she says she shouldn't be let out or she will kill again, but she pleaded not guilty. she seems like she wants to be taken as a vigilante (this fellow that she just killed, she claims he thought she was a 16 year old girl so he deserved to die because he was a child molester), but she's claimed to also kill "bad" people because they owed money. it's just all over the place. I think in addition to some grandiose ideas, I agree with others that she is laying the way for an insanity defense. jmo.

I was referring to the other man who she became involved with when she was 12. I think you are right. Nothing makes sense.

I will admit I have used Craigslist and actually met a really nice guy but now looking back on it that had to be one of the dumbest things I've done now seeing all the Craigslist killers now days. There was an incident that happened in Houston a few months ago where a woman would place ads looking for a male and when a male responded to her ad she would give them an address to come and meet her. The address was to another ladies house who she had an argument with so this lady had all of these strange men coming to her house. I will try and find the link to the story and post it.

I will admit I have used Craigslist and actually met a really nice guy but now looking back on it that had to be one of the dumbest things I've done now seeing all the Craigslist killers now days. There was an incident that happened in Houston a few months ago where a woman would place ads looking for a male and when a male responded to her ad she would give them an address to come and meet her. The address was to another ladies house who she had an argument with so this lady had all of these strange men coming to her house. I will try and find the link to the story and post it.

Craigslist was really awesome for a few years but is almost dead now anyway.

I think she wanted to plead guilty and much of her story of killing spree over years and states is BS. I believe her attorney is the one who convinced her to change her plea to not guilty and is trying to get her confession thrown out.

Unfortunately, even if the confession to the cops is thrown out, there is still the matter of the confession to the reporter she contacted all on her own.

That's my gut reaction too, that her story is BS. What's weird is people on my FB feed are reacting as if she is some sort of vigilante hero. smh

I agree, much of her story so far reads as bunkum.

Here's a link to a FBI report on Satanic ritual abuse (well worth reading), but much of what it discusses debunks the notion of organized groups of Satanists carrying out ritualized crimes.

http://www.cultwatch.com/satanicabuse.html

I agree, much of her story so far reads as bunkum.

Here's a link to a FBI report on Satanic ritual abuse (well worth reading), but much of what it discusses debunks the notion of organized groups of Satanists carrying out ritualized crimes.

http://www.cultwatch.com/satanicabuse.html

It sounds like she was aware of the Satanic Ritual garbagé to throw in there with a little "I'm the female Dexter"... a hodgepodge of popular culture?

I think Ms. Miranda needs to be put on medication ASAP. Fo sho. And no, i am not saying mental illness excuses murder, but once she is stabilized she will be able -one would hope- to distinguish reality from fantasy. unless she is a psychopath. then we're all screwed.

honestly, I don't see where she has stated these killings she allegedly committed were satanic or ritualistic in nature.

She said a satanist took her in at 12 when she ran away from home and then told that story about the alley and the victim who owed that man money.

She then goes on to say she killed lots of bad people who deserved it over the years (ala Eileen Warnos).

I believe the press has taken that one random bit of information about the pimp/older man claiming to be a big mucky muck Satanist when she was 12 in Alaska and ran with it, creating this garbage about satanic killings to sell more news.

One of her friends also said she has an intense hatred of obese people, and that it made sense to her that she killed the Craigslist guy (who was very big). What's that about? She clearly feels heavyset people are "bad people" too. So child molesters, people who owe money, big people, people who hate their wives...what else?

I wondered about the number 22 (2x11). She killed "more than 22". She married on 10/22. Is that about the whole 11 thing, or just another 'coincidence'?

You need to know you are ONE HOT MESS if the Satanists make a point of publicly disassociating you from their group!

So what's everyone's guess? Looney toons, or a female Izzy Keyes? I'm going with crazy.

You need to know you are ONE HOT MESS if the Satanists make a point of publicly disassociating you from their group!

As I said before, Satanists are just atheists with a bad attitude.

I think Ms. Miranda needs to be put on medication ASAP. Fo sho. And no, i am not saying mental illness excuses murder, but once she is stabilized she will be able -one would hope- to distinguish reality from fantasy. unless she is a psychopath. then we're all screwed.

She should certainly receive a psych evaluation imo.

One of her friends also said she has an intense hatred of obese people, and that it made sense to her that she killed the Craigslist guy (who was very big). What's that about? She clearly feels heavyset people are "bad people" too. So child molesters, people who owe money, big people, people who hate their wives...what else?

I wondered about the number 22 (2x11). She killed "more than 22". She married on 10/22. Is that about the whole 11 thing, or just another 'coincidence'?

Don't forget the CL ad which was posted on 01/11 at 1:11 iirc.

A little bit about the number 11. In Numerology it is one of the so called Master Numbers.

The 11 symbolizes the potential to push the limitations of the human experience into the stratosphere of the highest spiritual perception; the link between the mortal and the immortal; between man and spirit; between darkness and light; ignorance and enlightenment. This is the ultimate symbolic power of the 11. Similarly, the Master number 22 combines a double dose of feminine intuitive power ...

http://www.numerology.com/numerology-numbers/11-master-number

It is also said that 11 is Satan's number but this seems to be opinion/interpretation and I don't want to link to the sites going into it.

The bit about the Satanists distancing themselves from her gave me a good laugh :floorlaugh:

As I said before, Satanists are just atheists with a bad attitude.

Respectfully, this is totally off-base. Satanists believe in a deity, albeit what I would guess is a mean-spirited one. Satanists are not atheists, or vice versa; atheists do not buy into any sort of 'supreme being' narrative.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay
Back