Pace U in NYC, May 31st @ 7:30 - Jeff Ashton / Chaney Mason

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
JudgeA says that it didn't make sense that a loving grandfather would throw out his grandchild to be eaten by animals.

Showing Dr. G. tape. She is explaining why it is considered a homicide.

Ugh, showing CA with her pout and furrowed brow (and horns).

Moderator said that the jury said they had to know how. JudgeA would not have let JB tell the jurors that they needed to know how.

Moderator said that the jury said they had to know how. JudgeA would not have let JB tell the jurors that they needed to know how.
That was a very brave comment, IMO.

CM says that there was no duct tape across her mouth -------------------------------------------------------------------------
(I would respect him if he would just said I did my job to defend this client period)

JA-Caylee didn't have duct tape over her mouth because she didn't have a mouth...he'll give CM that.

Mason says there was no duct tape over her mouth. Ashton says he saw different photos.

Ashton says that ultimately if the jurors don't want to convict they will fit the evidence to their decision.

CM chuckles when he hears Dr. Vass' name.
I am so glad I'm not in the audience.
CM can't possibly be going over very well with the students.

Talking about our dear Doctor Vass. Ashton says we don't know if the jury ultimately believed whether the body was in the back of the car. Talking about the CSI effect. It is up to a jury whether they wanted to put the puzzle together. Mason is sneering about Vass and his hangers. Ashton told mason he was sneering and the audience clapped. Yahoo.

JA to CM re: comments --- sneering at scientific evidence is not productive - audience claps

JA just gave it to CM...tired of his "sneering" at the science...says that it's not productive.

How come we never saw the report with the erroneous 84 hits? The experts here would have been able to catch it. :)

CM schooled by JA, and CM had to then resort to a snipe remark back to JA - it failed, miserably. Audience clapped for JA's response.

CM making big issue about jury not being told about 84 vs 1 search for chloro - says it was immoral

Moderator talking about the screw up of computer searches. Ashton says that the jury was told there was an error but didn't want to reopen deliberations. JudgeP told the jury. Mason says it was deliberate and amoral. The defense noticed it. JA says that what was important is that the words were typed in, not the amount of searches. JA warns the audience that one mistake will override all the correct things you do.

I hope they will archive this...but as a film...this buffering I'm experiencing is g-d awful.

JA said that according to those who testified, there was no evidence of Casey hurting Caylee...except murdering her (in his opinion).

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LostInMaine
Back