Paris Hilton to serve time

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Isn't there some law that prevents one to gain financially from a crime? Something like that?

That's a good point. I don't have a clue about Ca law in this particular instance.

Well I can't see how it would be much of a story ---- she is going to be spending 23 of her 24 hours a day in her cell....

Oh I would imagine she could draw it out to include how she felt every minute of the day, oh poor me, yada, yada, yada. Then of couse there's that one hour a day which will be action packed no doubt!:crazy:

Just watching Nancy Grace and she can apparently profit off her crime since Son of Sam law was struck down. Black and white - no mention of victims.

Also an interesting tidbit (on Nancy Grace) - someone mentioned - from looking at TMZs footage of Paris arriving at the jail in an Escalade: all the windows are tinted yet everyone is open for the photographers to get photos.

Paris does'nt look too happy about being the butt of the joke at the MTV Awards.
http://www.hollyscoop.com/paris-hilton/sarah-silverman-picks-on-paris-hilton_11307.aspx

I just watched this. Ouch! I have to admit I got a kick out of how much cheering there was all the while she's sitting right there. I remember Tina Fey saying Paris took herself seriously and was an absolutely rotten human being. After seeing this clip, I'm guessing other celebs who've met her tend to agree.

I just watched this. Ouch! I have to admit I got a kick out of how much cheering there was all the while she's sitting right there. I remember Tina Fey saying Paris took herself seriously and was an absolutely rotten human being. After seeing this clip, I'm guessing other celebs who've met her tend to agree.

I loved that clip- and Jack Nicholson's trademark grin and giggle at the end was priceless!:cool:

I feel sort of bad for Paris just like I would for any girl who has to go to jail and sit in a cell 23 hours a day. That would be horrible. I also feel pity for her because she drinks alcohol and is so wealthy. I hope she's not an alcoholic.

I feel sort of bad for Paris just like I would for any girl who has to go to jail and sit in a cell 23 hours a day. That would be horrible. I also feel pity for her because she drinks alcohol and is so wealthy. I hope she's not an alcoholic.

I have no pity for her at all; it may just save someone's life -her own life or the life of someone she kills while driving during one of her stupored states!

That is if she wises up - but that would depend on how many brain cells she actually has......

I heard today she's been offered $1 million for the diary of her prison stay!:banghead: It's just not right. What a crazy world we live in!

I thought from the day she was sentenced, we would have more of it in our face after she did her "TIME" and was released--- I see shows, bookd etc,etc,etc
:sick: :sick:

Ok, after reading the following, I might feel sorry for her now. My 12 year old son got MRSA last year after a bad case of poison ivy. 2 Hospital visits and a month later he recovered but that stuff is bad news, we sure won't forget going through that:

http://www.dlisted.com/node/10912

I thought from the day she was sentenced, we would have more of it in our face after she did her "TIME" and was released--- I see shows, bookd etc,etc,etc
:sick: :sick:

Well, I won't be watching them.:snooty: Honestly...I am so tired of seeing her, I am really enjoying her being locked away for 3 weeks!

I'm so fed up with the media making a celebrity out of her. I just don't get it. People are cheering when Conan O'Brien opens his show with "Paris is in jail". So what exactly is going on? Are they (media) shoving her down our throats as a form of freakshow? because I don't know one person who gives a hoot about her.

Ok, after reading the following, I might feel sorry for her now. My 12 year old son got MRSA last year after a bad case of poison ivy. 2 Hospital visits and a month later he recovered but that stuff is bad news, we sure won't forget going through that:

Oh boy MRSA is tough no doubt about it.
But since she is in isolation maybe it reduces her chance of picking it up.

This is no big news as far as incarceration goes, in fact quite common, but Paris won't be coming into contact with that many people and she can wash her hands all day long to pass the time..............no sympathy from me here :D

This is no big news as far as incarceration goes, in fact quite common, but Paris won't be coming into contact with that many people and she can wash her hands all day long to pass the time..............no sympathy from me here :D

:laugh:

That was actually fun! LOL. Thanks for the link, ronniejo!

No problem! Its not very often that I run across something that has'nt already been posted. So I thought, what the heck and put it up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evremevremm