Paris Hilton to serve time

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
That's exactly right, JBean. There are people in prison having surgeries and being treated with psychotropic drugs for their mental health issues. However, they aren't rich heiresses so they don't get a GET OUT OF JAIL FREE card. Grrrrrr!!!

That's exactly right, JBean. There are people in prison having surgeries and being treated with psychotropic drugs for their mental health issues. However, they aren't rich heiresses so they don't get a GET OUT OF JAIL FREE card. Grrrrrr!!!
Yes. As a matter of fact, when my friend's son went in there was some concern about his medication. They were told not to worry because thay keep a complete pharmacy onsite at the jail and all drug costs are covered.

Must have found out during the cavity search she had a raging case of herpies.... :eek: :sick:

GAWD she's trash!

If that keeps one out of jail, there are a lot of people who will try to be released on that reason alone! This really pizzes me off!! :razz:

The funny thing is, she got out based on a medical condition as opposed to an unfair sentence.
Besides,typically here in CA if one has a medical condition, they are housed in a facility with doctors. My friends son has HepC so they had to put him in Twin Towers in LA, which is the jail/medical facility.

I agree with you earlier - this is anxiety - she had a breakdown. Simple as that. As soon as I read yesterday that her psychiatist or whatever was visiting her, I thought - here we go. You'd think s/he would have prepped her beforehand but I guess she was too busy at the MTV awards!

Well...I guess she's sleeping comfortably in her own bed right now.:furious: What a farse. Pampered spoiled brat. Lucky she didn't kill someone while she was driving stoned/drunk. I hope she realizes that now.

I guess the good news (for me) is that now I won't have to see her for 40 days instead of the 23 but I suppose that's no guarantee either!!

This infuriates me. :furious:

You and me both! AAARRRRGGGGHHHHH! I am sick and damned tired of people's celebrity worship. All of this young trash in Holierthanthouwood needs to serve some time just like they would if they were my next door neighbor. Just because you are mega rich you are above the freakin' law.

Unbelieveable! :sick:

Well, I'm willing to give up reading People Magazine if yall are??

Since she has a medical condition, maybe she should not be allowed to stay out late, drive at night, or drink and drug. My God, this woman needs her rest, daily!

Being in jail is pretty scary, but maybe it could have been character building. Oh well.

Medical condition?

My guess is that she planned ahead to refuse to eat in jail and they can't force feed inmates.

Poor delicate Paris was in danger of starvation!

Hmmm, most would be sent to a medical/mental facility, as JBean was mentioning. This is absolutely unreal. :banghead:

I'll give Martha Stewart credit - she did her time, whereas Princess couldn't hang with lack of cell phones, etc. :doh:

She probably forgot to take her Bible with her when she went to jail. I would just as soon never hear her name again. The whole situation is beyond disgusting, imo.

Well, I'm willing to give up reading People Magazine if yall are??

Since she has a medical condition, maybe she should not be allowed to stay out late, drive at night, or drink and drug. My God, this woman needs her rest, daily!

Being in jail is pretty scary, but maybe it could have been character building. Oh well.
--"medical condition"--Joy Behar on the VIEW was brutal,saying the medical condtion Paris had was another herpes attack--said she forgot her medication, Valtrex--think a prescription for that was found in Paris' storehouse

:mad: :mad: :mad:

Just could not do it huh Paris!??

YES... turns my stomach too Jules. What a waste.

House arrest she can still have a cell, hair extentions and makeup. That was probably why she was soooooo upset...:razz:

((My pre-schooler does the same thing... does not eat, cry and holds his breathe when he does not get his way. :rolleyes: ))

Rosco

Ditto.... no special treatment my azz....

All the more reason to HATE her. She literally turns my stomach. :sick:

Good! I don't have to eat my hat - because back in post #35 that's what I said I'd do if she spent anywhere near 45 days in jail.

etonline.com

Says she had a rash? A rash? Oh bruther..:slap:

Geez, I thought jails were full of inmates that have far worse medical conditions than rashes, LOL.

Yeah, I guess if one has a "southern region" rash, it's time to send them home!? I bet all the CA jails are just lovin' this.

:razz:

Since when does ones personal Doctor get to treat you in Jail? I think this was all pre arranged. Money does talk and someone was bought. Remember how Pizzed her Mother was when she got the time, then all the petitions to keep her out. All of a sudden the appeal was dropped and she was going to do her time like everyone else.. Yeah Right!!! She knew she wasn't going to be there long when she went in... Think we are pizzed think how Martha must feel!!!:furious::furious::furious::furious:

According to People magazine, Hilton was having trouble behind bars.
"She cries all day," a source told the publication. "She looks unwashed, she has no makeup and her hair is tangled. She cried audibly through the first two nights." source http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,278885,00.html

Isn't that how she usually looks when she comes home from a party, except with running makeup? :crazy:

Does our "system" play favorites? I think so..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member