Paris Hilton to serve time

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Paperdoll I am fifty today. How the heck am I supposed to read that font?

I know a couple people on house arrest. It is actually a lot harder than it sounds.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

We should have knew that the brat would find a way to worm herself out of it.

Paperdoll I am fifty today. How the heck am I supposed to read that font?

I know a couple people on house arrest. It is actually a lot harder than it sounds.

LOL.. I changed it for ya... I decided to try writing it out in word and copying to here.. I didn't think about the font size... :doh:

Wow. i had no idea it was that restrictive.

Bet she'll screw it up.
They can pop in and do a surprise visit at any time. She better be there and she better not have any friends over. If she doesn't have a bracelet, they are still restrictive.
The idea of house arrest is to keep you isolated, like in jail, but just at home. I know it sounds good, but it is really hard. They can do a complete search of her house whenever. if they find alcohol, guns or drugs anywhere on the premises..ANYWHERE, it is off to jail.
Considering it means going back to jail, I think she will do it by the book.
Now that she knows what jail is like, she will probably behave for the next 40 days.

They are tough about that. She has to be within answering distance of the phaone atall times. If they call and she doesn't answer..it's off to the pokey. She probably will not be able to set foot out her house..literally even to get the paper, without preappoval..
All alcohol will be removed and guns too.
No visitors. Will not be able to go in a pool or anything like that either.

The monitor is set to certain parameters and boundaries around the house. It will go off if she goes too far from her front door.

YUP this is so true.. My friend couldn't even go get his mail. He asked me to get his mail for him on my way home from work. I did. I would go nuts staying inside my house for 90 days. Trust me, my friend HATED it. He has 2 kids, too. His kids were able to come see him but he couldn't have any other visitors..

Thank you all for the birthday wishes! and Paperdoll thank you for changing the font LMAO!

Thank you all for the birthday wishes! and Paperdoll thank you for changing the font LMAO!

LOL, no problem.. I can't read small print either.. hehe

We should have knew that the brat would find a way to worm herself out of it.

Exactly- if anyone could- Paris could

Unbelievable- being locked inside her own house is hardly any sort of punishment-

Al Sharpton speaks and for once I agree with him: "If this had been a black rap star, he or she would still be in there"--no question--and Al Sharpton said he's going to lead a black protest march on Paris Hilton's house this weekend! Alright! NOW this is getting really interesting--Get ready Hiltons! Al and the brotha's gonna make sum noiz!

Al Sharpton speaks and for once I agree with him: "If this had been a black rap star, he or she would still be in there"--no question--and Al Sharpton said he's going to lead a black protest march on Paris Hilton's house this weekend! Alright! NOW this is getting really interesting--Get ready Hiltons! Al and the brotha's gonna make sum noiz!

Haven't a clue who Al Sharpton is but you go Al! let's make Paris uncomfortable because as we know, she doesn't like being uncomfortable

one day over a year. That's why you often hear sentences of one year and a day. Cannot be sentenced more than a year in jail.
If they want you to go to prison, it is one year and one day.
Now you can await trial for years in jail.(Scott Peterson).but cannot be sentenced there for that long.

Well that's better than us actually. Here it's 2 yrs less a day for jail and over that it's prison. Mind you, with our government's viewpoint, not many even go to jail today at all - it's all about probation and rehabilitation ya know!:p Paris probably would have got more probation!! So! When it comes right down to it - guess I really shouldn't be part of this conversation!:D

:woohoo:

I'm starting today to like Al Sharpton!:D

I know a guy who worked for a big name courier service. He committed a Federal Crime. He stole from the company he was delivering for and ended up getting caught. Of course he resigned from the company before they could get sued. Instead of going to jail, he served 90 days house arrest. He could only go out 1 day a week for a few hours to get food, and he couldn’t have any visitors in his house… It wasn’t fun for him no matter how you slice it. Grant it, he would rather be at home than a jail, and of course Paris has a mansion so I’m sure it would be easier than a small place like my friend has

LOL - ROFLMAO!!! (FONT FOR SENIORS!!)

They can pop in and do a surprise visit at any time. She better be there and she better not have any friends over. If she doesn't have a bracelet, they are still restrictive.
The idea of house arrest is to keep you isolated, like in jail, but just at home. I know it sounds good, but it is really hard. They can do a complete search of her house whenever. if they find alcohol, guns or drugs anywhere on the premises..ANYWHERE, it is off to jail.
Considering it means going back to jail, I think she will do it by the book.
Now that she knows what jail is like, she will probably behave for the next 40 days.
naw- she will be sitting there with a drink in her hand, and tell them her PUBLICIST didnt tell her she couldnt drink at home while swimming in the pool

Unless you are R. Kelly and you pay the alleged victim and her family to disappear. :rolleyes:

Or Busta Rhymes who I read about in the Post every month or so, getting arrested for something.

Or what about that classy Foxy Brown who assaults manicurists and salesgirls all over the country.

Are we really surprised? Has everyone forgotten about Mel Gibson so quickly?

naw- she will be sitting there with a drink in her hand, and tell them her PUBLICIST didnt tell her she couldnt drink at home while swimming in the pool

i don't really give a rat's azzzzz as to what happens to Paris Hilton, but HAD to respond to this ......you hit the nail on the head j2m.....LOL, can't you just picture it?

aren't we getting day to day updates on her 'incarceration' ???...(did i spell that right?).....i was at the bank earlier today, & they have a big TV in the lobby...it was AAAALLLLL about Paris' first 'days' in jail.....something about she checked in at 11:30'ish pm the first day, & that was counted as a full 24 hour day.......call me dizzy, LOL.....

what's going to happen is...she's going to get out drunk & driving one of these days & she'll kill herself...hopefully it'll be before she kills someone else.....jmo

Unless you are R. Kelly and you pay the alleged victim and her family to disappear. :rolleyes:

Or Busta Rhymes who I read about in the Post every month or so, getting arrested for something.

Or what about that classy Foxy Brown who assaults manicurists and salesgirls all over the country.

Are we really surprised? Has everyone forgotten about Mel Gibson so quickly?

good point made there, J...i must admit

According to an AP story:

Presumably, she has the run of the place as long as she doesn’t step outside the gate. And she can probably invite over celebrity pals like Britney Spears or Nicole Richie.

‘‘House arrest is nothing,’’ Cron said. ‘‘She can have friends over, she can party all night long.’’

Those interviews also said they believe this deal was in the works before she ever entered jail and that she's really out because the SO didn't want to deal with her because it's a giant headache.

Happy Birthday Jellybean, you are a good egg!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Marie Rowe