Paris Hilton to serve time

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ahhhhhh, how sweet.

They just showed on TV that Paris got a delivery of her favorite bakery's cupcakes! Hmmm, when she overindulges due to stress, does she eat a whole cupcake?! :slap: Sorry...

I was just watching Inside Edition and they're saying that the Sheriff consulted with the Judge before the sentence was changed.

Ahhhhhh, how sweet.

They just showed on TV that Paris got a delivery of her favorite bakery's cupcakes! Hmmm, when she overindulges due to stress, does she eat a whole cupcake?! :slap: Sorry...

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!

I just saw on TV where Cathy Hilton was rushing off to pick up Paris and under her arm she had a hot water bottle.

Can you believe this????

I just saw on TV where Cathy Hilton was rushing off to pick up Paris and under her arm she had a hot water bottle.

Can you believe this????

Probably full of vodka to 'warm' Paris. Seriously the gal has gone nearly three days without clubbing!

Yep...one set of rules for celebrities, one set of rules for everyone else.

Democracy....Hollywood style.

UPDATE

Hearing tomorrow morning 9 am LMAO.

The Los Angeles City Attorney has filed a motion, asking the judge who sentenced Paris Hilton to have her returned to jail to serve out her full sentence.

City Attorney Rocky Delgadillo is also asking Judge Michael Sauer to hold a hearing, demanding that the Sheriff's Department show why it should not be held in contempt of court for "violating Judge Sauer's May 4,2007 order, which expressly stated 'no electronic monitoring.'

http://www.tmz.com/

UPDATE

The Los Angeles City Attorney has filed a motion, asking the judge who sentenced Paris Hilton to have her returned to jail to serve out her full sentence.

City Attorney Rocky Delgadillo is also asking Judge Michael Sauer to hold a hearing, demanding that the Sheriff's Department show why it should not be held in contempt of court for "violating Judge Sauer's May 4,2007 order, which expressly stated 'no electronic monitoring.'

hahahahaaaa...thanks JBean.

Paris might have to go back to prison....

Can you believe this????

Is the hot water bottle supposed to be for the herpes, or the insanity? :doh:

Oh, you are soooooooooo lucky over there!

They don't call us the lucky country for nothing :p

ps like how you said 'over' we usually get 'down' as if that is somehow a bad thing.....actually we are down and over lol

hahahahaaaa...thanks JBean.

Paris might have to go back to prison....
I am thinking it won't fly. I think she will stay out. But then I didn;t think she would get out last night either.:)

Is the hot water bottle supposed to be for the herpes, or the insanity? :doh:

No offence MSM coz I don't like Paris either- but I think it's a bit rough bagging her about having herpes- anyone can get it- even people that aren't promiscuous like Paris-

I can probably think of a hundred ways to bag Paris but I wouldnt have a go at her about having herpes-

(footnote: I don't have herpes!-lol- not that it matters if anyone here thinks I do have but just sayin' :p )

I am thinking it won't fly. I think she will stay out. But then I didn;t think she would get out last night either.:)
Okay after reading the order..they may just get her butt back in jail. OMG she will flip out.

lol @hot water bottle...HURRY KATHY!!!!!

LOL - I think they're doing all this to irritate me!:D Wouldn't any normal person wrap the hot water bottle in a blanket or something?? Just like driving Paris to jail with all the tinted windows down on the Escalade.

I see Cathy has a bunch of green extensions in her hair. Is this supposed to be some sort of symbolism?? lol Guess she hasn't exactly been home pacing the floor.

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

UPDATE

LOL - I think they're doing all this to irritate me!:D Wouldn't any normal person wrap the hot water bottle in a blanket or something?? Just like driving Paris to jail with all the tinted windows down on the Escalade.

I see Cathy has a bunch of green extensions in her hair. Is this supposed to be some sort of symbolism?? lol Guess she hasn't exactly been home pacing the floor.

nooooooo, the hot water bottle HAS to be seeeeeeen!...don't cha know????....'it's' ALL about Paris...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
davidandrew32