Pastor - Neil Schori

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Ah, so Steve DID say that Drew told him that Stacy went to meet the Pastor wearing a Bikini top. My apologies.

Ahhhh .... she must be guilty of being a terrible mother and having affairs since she rode a Harley while wearing a bikini top. :rolleyes:

So there`s a big difference in age here, which you know, people are taking that to the extreme. But again, that might be how he portrayed her going to see him. I do know on one occasion he did tell me that she drove a motorcycle with her bikini top to see him. Now that`s not appropriate.

LALAMA: To see the minister? Hold on. You`re saying that Drew says she put on a bikini top to get on a motorcycle and go see the minister?

CARCERANO: She went to see the minister and she had her bikini top on. She always drove through the neighborhood with it. But whether she went to see him, if they had a scheduled meeting or not. But he did tell me there was one occasion that she went to see him on the motorcycle.
[/I]
and
[/I]

LOL, so now he's quoting an "ACCORDING TO DREW" statement as FACT.

I think the fact that people seem to have seen Stacy ride around this way goes to discredit the theory that she got all gussied up because she wanted to impress the pastor.

She was young. We do things when we are 23 that we would not ever do now that we've matured. I find that most times when a young woman does things like dress skimpily to go to the grocery store or do yard work etcetra, it is at the encouragement of her husband or boyfriend.

Obviously, with Drewpy's controlling and jealous nature, he must not have had a problem with it or he would have criticized and belittled Stacy in to dressing more conservatively.

My personal opinion is that Drew probably encouraged her to show off her body as a way of HIM showing off..."look what I've got, I must be HOT!"

Susan

And where are the pictures of Stacy dressing suggestively? IMO, the pictures I've seen show Stacy dressing very conservately. A couple of them are kinda matronly.

i guess i'm not understanding this bikini/motorcycle riding 'thing':confused:
...what would it matter that she rode around the neighborhood like that, other than it's a pretty stupid thing to do, seeing you could lay the bike down & reaaaally get scraped up....

it's got to be something to try to discredit Stacy in some kind of way...the bikini top/her breast implants...???

LOL, so now he's quoting an "ACCORDING TO DREW" statement as FACT.
Thats what Steve Carcerano does. That is his job. Virtually everything he says is "according to Drew". And, of course, Steve often emphasizes that he looked right into his eyes when he said it. Steve is a parrot for Drew.
The only thing that Steve has actual knowledge of is when he personally 'discovered' the body of Kathleen Savio.

Thats what Steve Carcerano does. That is his job. Virtually everything he says is "according to Drew". And, of course, Steve often emphasizes that he looked right into his eyes when he said it. Steve is a parrot for Drew.
The only thing that Steve has actual knowledge of is when he personally 'discovered' the body of Kathleen Savio.

I wonder if he used his own locksmith kit or borrowed Drew's? :bang:

Steve's gonna eventually wake up and regret every single thing he's said.

~snip~

By the way - if any of you know what locksmith Sgt Peterson called the day Kathleen Savio’s body was found, please put that information in the confidential tip box on the right side of this blog page.
I am also interested in any information about a blue container - Ric Mims claims he and Sgt Peterson did some work for a local cable company and that both bought blue containers from the company. Does anyone know anything about this?? Can anyone verify or corroborate that the local company sold these??

http://gretawire.foxnews.com/

Looks like Greta has the same questions about the locksmith.

The whole bkini thing is to try to discredit Stacy and the pastor by saying if a person goes to meet their pastor for an innocent counseling session would they be dressed like that or would they be dressed like that if they were going to meet someone they were having an affair with...Sorry Drew nobodys buying what you're selling on that issue..it just doesn't add up. Most people just don't think that way.

I still say a 23 year old who spent time getting ready to meet someone fixing herself up, make-up, hair etc is not going to throw on a helmet and jump on a bike..that would mess up all the work they just did on themselves.

I agree with you 100% Delta Dawn!

Would you really want to meet with your pastor, to talk about serious things- looking like a slob? Come on, I'm really getting fed up with all of the Drewbage.

Considering what she had on her mind to talk to the pastor about I really doubt she rode the Harley to that meeting..too easy for Drew or a friend to run over her on that. This was a very serious meeting..she was going to confess that her husband had murdered Kathleen and that she knew about the murder. She wasn't prancing around in a bikini and riding her Harley..she was probably very scared.

The only person I can think of that would put on a bikini top and jump on a harley, would be Cher!! :) (giving my age away).

Stacy was young, granted, but even then she was a caretake for 4 children and with a controlling husband, I find it very very doubtful that she had much chance to get away on a bike. Who would have been watching the childen then?

Which brings up a question I have been wanting to ask, we know that DP worked nights when Stacy went missing. What shift did DP work when Kathy was found dead? If anyone knows, just paste this and put it on the Kathy Savio thread.

A minister who counseled Stacy Peterson months before her Oct. 28 disappearance dismissed allegations by her husband and his attorney that there was a "connection" between them.

In a brief interview Friday, Rev. Neil Schori said the comments made by ex-Bolingbrook police Sgt. Drew Peterson and his attorney, Joel Brodsky, this week were "absolutely slanderous" and that the situation is "altogether sad."
http://www.chicagotribune.com/servi...15dec15,0,3830155.story?coll=chi_tab04_layout

myster:

There just doesn't seem any credibility that Stacy and this Pastor had any type of "relationship" other than Stacy going to a "man of cloth" to tell some "god ugly facts" that had happened in her life. Stacy was maturing and still maintaining a family of 4 children with a very controlling, abusive husband.

She was able to tell bits and pieces to Cassandra, her sister, but not everything. She did feel comfortable telling someone close to God, that she was involved in a murder, (albeit by lying), but she did not commit it, but her husband did.

I'm sure when she left, she had some sense of comfort. And was praying, for the strength and guidance to leave alive and somehow, when she was able to, go back and get the children.

I am wondering how many marriage counseling sessions done by the ministers for members of their congregation are ever taped of those sessions?

IF IF they did then I am thinking those tapes would be admissable in court, yes, no?

In fact WE donut know IF Schori might have taped the session with Stacy.

I am guessing that old taped sessions done by counselors might in fact be used in the 'training' of new counselors.

camper:

Good question. But IMO, they do not "tape" those conversations. Usually, most marriage counseling sessions are done individually and then done with both parties involved.

I would think, that the first party (female or male) would object to any tape. If a tape was there, I can guarantee that the 1st party would NOT feel comfortable in telling the truth in case the counselor would replay it to the 2nd party, and vice versa.

Going to a minister, Pope, Preacher, etc. brings to mind, CONFIDENTIALITY and spiritirual healing, hope, redemption, etc.

Which brings up a question I have been wanting to ask, we know that DP worked nights when Stacy went missing. What shift did DP work when Kathy was found dead? If anyone knows, just paste this and put it on the Kathy Savio thread.
Wasn't he at work the night Kathleen was found?

camper:

Good question. But IMO, they do not "tape" those conversations. Usually, most marriage counseling sessions are done individually and then done with both parties involved.

I would think, that the first party (female or male) would object to any tape. If a tape was there, I can guarantee that the 1st party would NOT feel comfortable in telling the truth in case the counselor would replay it to the 2nd party, and vice versa.

Going to a minister, Pope, Preacher, etc. brings to mind, CONFIDENTIALITY and spiritirual healing, hope, redemption, etc.

--->>>That would be true in most cases.

On this particular trip to the minister, Stacy had the specific mission of just unburdening her soul about a MURDER done by her husband.

I really think that this session just might be 'the' exception to the rule. She no doubt was also worried about her safety in the matter.

To think that someone with a masters degree in counseling would never have been warned about criminal confessions and what to do, would be a BIG omission in the training. imop

camper:

You were talking about a "tape" being used.

I really think that this session just might be 'the' exception to the rule.

How would Pastor SchorI know beforehand that Stacy would be confessing to anything important enough to have a tape recorder close by to use? Again, I don't think one was used. IMO

I am not puzzled by the fact that he had a Masters Degree, and didn't report to the LE right away about what Stacy told him.

A Master's Degree in Theology (assuming that is what he has), does not tell you what you HAVE to do or NOT have to do, in case a parishioner should confess to being involved in a murder or know that someone committed a murder.

Each religion has their own hierachy (sp?) on where to go in certain circumstances where a confession involves human imperil and/or situations that a crime has been or will be committed.

What Pastor Schori did afterwards with the information he had that day from Stacy, IMO, could be very important in a trial.

How would Pastor Schori know beforehand that is what Stacy would be telling him?? (Meaning, he already had a tape recorder?)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NysesPieces
Back