Pastor - Neil Schori

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
LOL, how many women don't dress up a little more when they know they will be meeting their pastor?

You associate the pastor with church. You dress up more for church. So unless you are really good friends with the pastor, you dress for the pastor somewhat like you would for church.

I mean no offense to your comment, but God said "come as you are" or something along those lines. I get no more dressed up for church than I do for work, because in my opinion, it's not the clothing or makeup you don, but the love, faith, and acceptance in your heart that you bring with you to church.

On Nancy Grace show tonight, Steve Carcerano claimed that Stacy had gone to visit the pastor
on her motorcycle wearing a bikini top.
He said she used to ride around the neighborhood like that and that she had stopped by his house once
while on her bike with her bikini top and talked with him for awhile.

Not too safe, but a great way to get a tan. I'm a lady rider and member of A.B.A.T.E. (which is an organization formed to educate and inform riders and non-riders to prevent accidental motorcyclist deaths). Anyways, that's besides the point. It's not too safe to ride around wearing a bikini top, but I've seen it done before, by lady riders and passengers alike.

So Carcerano's point was what? To smear Stacy's name and make her appear to be an adulterous *advertiser censored*? I think Steve-O's hiding something for Drew. Why else would he hop on DP's "Let's Degrade Stacy" Campaign???

The Rev. Neil Schori said in a recent interview that Stacy Peterson had told him Drew Peterson had admitted killing Savio. That statement prompted Drew Peterson's attorney, Joel Brodsky, to say in a TV interview that "I've heard rumors there was some connection there" between the pastor and Stacy Peterson.

"The libelous accusations made by Mr. Brodsky are completely unfounded," Schori said in a statement Thursday in which he also called for Brodsky to "cease further slanderous comments."

Schori, though, declined to comment further.

Brodsky on Thursday shrugged off the threat of a lawsuit from Schori, saying he never contended Schori was involved with Stacy Peterson.

"I didn't say if there was any validity to it," Brodsky said. "A good lawyer has to check out everything and keep an open mind."

http://www.suntimes.com/news/peterson/696913,CST-NWS-boling14.article

IMO, a good lawyer (is that an oxymoron?) checks things out, but he doesn't make it public unless he finds something. Something that Brodsky obviously forgot. Brodsky is to defense attorneys the same as DrewP is to police. He makes them all look bad, and in my opinion I didn't think defense attorneys could look much worse.

Brodsky appears to be a man that's been backed into a corner. That's the only reason I can fathom for him to be spewing random accusations like this. They have no other defense than to smear innocent peoples' names. :slap:

Neil Schori's Myspace page: http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendID=62398166

He is married, with children, and has a Master's Degree in Counselling. Maybe THAT'S why he was counselling Stacy, Drew! IT pi$$es me off that Drew would even IMPLY that Stacy was having an affair with a MARRIED man of God.
Thanks for the link to the Pastor's MySpace page - interesting pictures there. The text was too hard for me to read because of the background, so I only looked at the pictures.

You know, I had a feeling that Brodsky either realized he'd stepped over the line or he was threatened with slander by the pastor. Because suddenly both DP and Brodsky were backing off and rewording their accusations of an affair. What idiots. I'm glad to see Schori standing up to them.

I think the other attorney JPC reigned him in and told him to stop with the slanderoous accusations...not all accusations, mind you, just the slanderous ones.

Thanks for the link to the Pastor's MySpace page - interesting pictures there. The text was too hard for me to read because of the background, so I only looked at the pictures.

What? No half-nekkid pictures of Stacy in a bikini on his page? Drew must be disappointed.

I like the song that plays.

SieSie, you might try right-clicking on the page and choosing "select all". That will make the type white against a blue background. See if that helps you read it.

Actually, I'm sure that's true, too. but according to this link, Neil Schori told him to stop with the slanderous accusations. Something tells me Drew peterson isn't used to having people stand up to him like this.

http://www.wbbm780.com/Drew-Peterson-s-Son-Called-To-Testify-Again/1337850

Yeah, they changed their toon real fast once the minister came out swinging.:loser:

Now they just slander Stacy and say she had a crush on him and used to wear a bikini top when she went to see him or dressed all sexy.:banghead:

What a bunch of cra*!:mad:

JMHO
fran

Funny how every woman in Drew's life is a *advertiser censored*. Meanwhile, HE's the one sleeping around.

On Nancy Grace show tonight, Steve Carcerano claimed that Stacy had gone to visit the pastor
on her motorcycle wearing a bikini top.
He said she used to ride around the neighborhood like that and that she had stopped by his house once
while on her bike with her bikini top and talked with him for awhile.
This is why I asked the mods to make a sticky of a "who's who" thread. They have "stuck" the previous Key players thread. Thanks. I had no idea who Steve was and searched everywhere for a reference.

He's becoming as big a creep as DP if he's passing out lines like that in the press. I see now he's the "friend" called to discover Kathleen's body. You'd think he'd shut up before he got into more trouble with his mouth. Did he in fact know Stacy was having an "affair" with her pastor, or was he spouting off what Drew "confided"?

SieSie, you might try right-clicking on the page and choosing "select all". That will make the type white against a blue background. See if that helps you read it.
Thanks for the tip, I'll have to try that out!! :D

Did he in fact know Stacy was having an "affair" with her pastor, or was he spouting off what Drew "confided"?
I believe he was just retelling what Drew had told him. However, he did add the bit about his personal experience seeing Stacy on her motorcycle in her bikini top.

My biggest problem with Steve Carcerano is that he really doesn't seem very bright to me. He also is not a very observant person (which makes me think that he missed alot the night he 'found' Kathleen Savio). And, he does not seem to be a very good judge of character.

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/local/chi-peterson_15dec15,0,6217944.story?coll=chi_tab01_layout

(snip)
A minister who counseled Stacy Peterson months before her Oct. 28 disappearance dismissed allegations by her husband and his attorney that there was a "connection" between them.

In a brief interview Friday, Rev. Neil Schori said the comments made by ex-Bolingbrook police Sgt. Drew Peterson and his attorney, Joel Brodsky, this week were "absolutely slanderous" and that the situation is "altogether sad."

After watching the interview with Greta, I find the pastor very credible. I don't believe for a minute an affair took place...this was only in Drew's mind. He believes that Stacy had affairs with every man that crossed her path so I am surprised he hasn't accused Steve C. also!!

Again, with the bikini top!! The fact this item has continually popped up out of Drew's mouth tells me it is probably what I have thought all along...and he strangled her with it. He just can't help himself and keeps bringing it up...because of his narcissism. It is to him like turning the knife every time he mentions it since he thinks no one is "onto" him yet. (Oh, Brother! He is just so stupid!)

Regarding the visit to the pastor and the bikini top:

What date did this episode take place? Steve Caserano was the one who said he saw her didn't he? What was the weather like that day/night? If it was near the date of her disappearance, then it may have been way too cool in the evenings to be tooling about in a bikini top. Anyone remember?

It was in August and I think Steve said that Drew told him THAT SHE WAS WEARING THE BIKINI TOP AND RIDING THE HARLEY TO MEET THE PASTOR. Steve then went on to tell his own story of her riding around the neighborhood on her Harley wearing the bikini top.

But the Meet the Pastor story in the bikini top doesn't make sense for two the reasons:

1. She's all dressed up with extra makeup, hair fixed, sexy outfit, then she hops on her Harley to ride to the meeting..wouldn't that tend to mess up her make up job and hair?

2. How did Drew know what she was wearing if he was at work?

I think we getting Steve C's and Drews stories confused. Steve C. was relating what Stacy was wearing when she visited him at home. And Drew is talking about what Stacy's appearance when she met with the pastor.

With all the bikini stories floating around, it seems like someone may be a bit obsessed with Stacy's bikinis.

From the Nancy Grace Show transcript for program aired December 13, 2007:

Nancy Grace December 13

LALAMA: Steve Carcerano, I mean, I`ve got to ask you, it seems a little harsh, I mean, you know, to accuse her of like getting hot for the minister. It just -- he has a right to say it and I`m not saying it didn`t true, who knows, but it seems that this is just not the appropriate time to be saying something like that.

CARCERANO: No, it`s something -- if I could say something, he told me about this about two weeks ago, that he thought that she had the hots for the minister. But to take it a step further. This is a 53-year-old man, Stacy is 23. To him he might feel that she`s getting all dolled up and sexed up. But as 23-year-olds today, you look at how they dress. They might just think that they look nice.

So there`s a big difference in age here, which you know, people are taking that to the extreme. But again, that might be how he portrayed her going to see him. I do know on one occasion he did tell me that she drove a motorcycle with her bikini top to see him. Now that`s not appropriate.

LALAMA: To see the minister? Hold on. You`re saying that Drew says she put on a bikini top to get on a motorcycle and go see the minister?

CARCERANO: She went to see the minister and she had her bikini top on. She always drove through the neighborhood with it. But whether she went to see him, if they had a scheduled meeting or not. But he did tell me there was one occasion that she went to see him on the motorcycle.

and

LALAMA: Very, very interesting. All right. We have a new guest now, Anthony Laatz, Stacy Peterson`s family friend.

And you also run the Web site. And thank you so much for being with us. What do you make of Stacy on a motorcycle in a bikini top? Let`s start with that one.

ANTHONY LAATZ, STACY PETERSON FAMILY FRIEND: I don`t believe that has happened. I`m sure it`s just another ploy to discredit Stacy and her personality.

LALAMA: Was she in the habit of running around on a motorcycle with a bikini top?

LAATZ: Not that I know of.

LALAMA: And what about the gun, Anthony, and this firing of the gun in the house?

LAATZ: I don`t believe that she would have fired the gun. She wasn`t all that interested in playing with guns.

LALAMA: You know what, Anthony? Let me interrupt right there, did she ever say to you, I have a fascination with guns?

LAATZ: No.

LALAMA: All right. So, is this all a big surprise to you to hear this?

LAATZ: Yes, it is.

LALAMA: And, Steve Carcerano, I mean, Anthony is saying this is just not true.

CARCERANO: Well, here`s the thing, here`s the thing. She has driven her motorcycle more than one occasion in our subdivision with a bikini top on. So that`s one. Two.

LALAMA: Have you seen.

CARCERANO: . she had a firearms card (ph).

LALAMA: Steve, have you seen her -- did you see her in her bikini?

CARCERANO: Absolutely. I had seen her at the end of September pull- up in front of my house. I had a 25-minute conversation with her with her bikini top on. Not only that though, she did have an arms card that was licensed with the state in terms of the gun.

So you know, maybe her sister Cassandra might have known about that. Maybe this Anthony doesn`t know that.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NysesPieces
Back