Pastor - Neil Schori

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Notice how every woman Drew has ever been around is a *advertiser censored*. All of his wives and exes have been strippers, had affairs, got dolled up for pastors, left him for other men, had unspeakable pasts, incest, what have you. I think Drew is a sex addicted pervert who has no respect for women and considers them all disposable "*advertiser censored*". I truly worry about his having access to his daughter, in light of the fact that right now he has no sexual outlet via a girlfriend, with all the spotlight.

I am worried for his daughter too. I am more concerned about her growing up with low self esteem surrounded by men like all her brothers who have seen and heard slander against mother figures. Men who abuse women raise sons who abuse women.

Two words you missed in your description of Drew...Narcissitic, Sociopath.

Very good point, curiositycat. Drew is obviously a misogynist; God only knows how he's raising his sons. It's a boys' club at that house - 3 boys, one girl, and Drew has two other sons. I guarantee that girl is going to be treated differently. And I don't mean differently in a GOOD way.

I just hope it isn't too late for the sons; some boys can rise above it and realize their father is wrong for treating women like that.

It just amazes me how DP and his attorney keep sliming everyone. I don't know about this pastor, but I think that most churches have rules that the ministors/pastors follow when it comes to counseling meetings with the opposite sex. Meaning that they would meet in a public place or where there are other people around.

I had never thought of it before until I had an emergency and called one of my ministers at his home at 11 PM: 1) he didn't rush over to my house (I'm divorced w/kids) without asking a lot of questions first, and 2) when he did show up - one of the other ministers was about 2 minutes behind him. It had never occurred to me - but they have to be careful - if they were dealing with someone who is unbalanced - the person could make untruthful accusations which could jeopardize their careers and the church.

It just amazes me how DP and his attorney keep sliming everyone. I don't know about this pastor, but I think that most churches have rules that the ministors/pastors follow when it comes to counseling meetings with the opposite sex. Meaning that they would meet in a public place or where there are other people around.

I had never thought of it before until I had an emergency and called one of my ministers at his home at 11 PM: 1) he didn't rush over to my house (I'm divorced w/kids) without asking a lot of questions first, and 2) when he did show up - one of the other ministers was about 2 minutes behind him. It had never occurred to me - but they have to be careful - if they were dealing with someone who is unbalanced - the person could make untruthful accusations which could jeopardize their careers and the church.

Men who are counselors, missionaries, etc., in the LDS church are not allowed to call on women (non-family)who are alone in their home or anywhere else. I found that out when missionaries came to visit my daughter and she was upset about something that happened to her that day. It was just her and I at home and they wouldn't step one foot in my front door. So they gave her a blessing in the doorway.

:laugh: "Every time she went to see him, she was all dolled up, all sexied up," Drew Peterson said of Stacy Peterson's visits to pastor Neil Schori. "All I know for sure is, Stacy had a big crush on him."

http://www.suntimes.com/news/peterson/695043,CST-NWS-boling13.article

Can you believe this guy?!? :loser: :banghead: :sick: :furious: :behindbar :liar: :slap:

LOL, how many women don't dress up a little more when they know they will be meeting their pastor?

You associate the pastor with church. You dress up more for church. So unless you are really good friends with the pastor, you dress for the pastor somewhat like you would for church.

On Nancy Grace show tonight, Steve Carcerano claimed that Stacy had gone to visit the pastor
on her motorcycle wearing a bikini top.
He said she used to ride around the neighborhood like that and that she had stopped by his house once
while on her bike with her bikini top and talked with him for awhile.

On Nancy Grace show tonight, Steve Carcerano claimed that Stacy had gone to visit the pastor
He said she used to ride around the neighborhood like that and that she had stopped by his house once

I hope she was wearing a bikini which consist of a top & a bottom. They keep saying a bikini TOP!!!!!:eek: These men DrewP Carcerano & Brodsky ,their remarks make me :sick: :sick: Bunch of:loser: :loser: :loser:

I wonder if that's the same one DP says she took with her to Jamaica??? :rolleyes: Now, if any of this story is true, then it would explain DP's comment.

Sounds like a good way to get a suntan to me. Oh, to be young again!

I wonder if that's the same one DP says she took with her to Jamaica??? :rolleyes: Now, if any of this story is true, then it would explain DP's comment.
If the story is true Sharon would know as she would more than likely been the one watching the two youngest children if DP wasn't home when these rides occurred.

I see nothing odd about this and I bet good ole Steve C didn't think so at the time either.

I spent most of last summer in the yard in a bathing suit and I don't have a pool. And I am a lot older than Stacy and I am not looking for a man! So what is Steve's point?

They are pigs who want to smear the victim's reputation.

They are pigs who want to smear the victim's reputation.

Not only do they want to smear the reputation of the victim, but the reputation of everyone who comes forward to give any info at all.
A scare tactic to try to keep good people from coming forward with info.

I think it's a very good thing that Drew pulled this with the pastor. With Scott Rossetto there are the text messages and the age difference with Stacy and Drew, a lot of little indications that would make it more believable to a jury and authorities that perhaps she was involved with someone else.

He's providing the motive himself and at the same time showing the world what a stark raving lunatic he really is.

The Rev. Neil Schori said in a recent interview that Stacy Peterson had told him Drew Peterson had admitted killing Savio. That statement prompted Drew Peterson's attorney, Joel Brodsky, to say in a TV interview that "I've heard rumors there was some connection there" between the pastor and Stacy Peterson.

"The libelous accusations made by Mr. Brodsky are completely unfounded," Schori said in a statement Thursday in which he also called for Brodsky to "cease further slanderous comments."

Schori, though, declined to comment further.

Brodsky on Thursday shrugged off the threat of a lawsuit from Schori, saying he never contended Schori was involved with Stacy Peterson.

"I didn't say if there was any validity to it," Brodsky said. "A good lawyer has to check out everything and keep an open mind."

http://www.suntimes.com/news/peterson/696913,CST-NWS-boling14.article

IMO, a good lawyer (is that an oxymoron?) checks things out, but he doesn't make it public unless he finds something. Something that Brodsky obviously forgot. Brodsky is to defense attorneys the same as DrewP is to police. He makes them all look bad, and in my opinion I didn't think defense attorneys could look much worse.

Notice how every woman Drew has ever been around is a *advertiser censored*. All of his wives and exes have been strippers, had affairs, got dolled up for pastors, left him for other men, had unspeakable pasts, incest, what have you. I think Drew is a sex addicted pervert who has no respect for women and considers them all disposable "*advertiser censored*". I truly worry about his having access to his daughter, in light of the fact that right now he has no sexual outlet via a girlfriend, with all the spotlight.

Well said, I couldn't agree with you more. Drew is a BIG :loser:!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NysesPieces
Back