Pastor - Neil Schori

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
LOL, very "professional" of him. He sounds like a schoolkid: I'm mad at you and I'm not gonna play with you no more :razz:

He needs to grow up and figure out that the professional way to act is to keep his mouth shut unless he can back up his statements with evidence.

IMO- incompetent. (LOL, I'm not a "professional" so I can say it)

:laugh:

LOL, very "professional" of him. He sounds like a schoolkid: I'm mad at you and I'm not gonna play with you no more :razz:

He needs to grow up and figure out that the professional way to act is to keep his mouth shut unless he can back up his statements with evidence.

IMO- incompetent. (LOL, I'm not a "professional" so I can say it)

LOL, yes he does!.....wild

so, as far as the timing goes, Stacy DID know about Kathleen's murder from the beginning..well, the day after Kathleen was killed....gosh i need to read all those transcripts of Greta's interview w/the preacher....

i read last night's transcript with the preacher..thanks SieSie...

this whole case is absolutely crazy....just unbelievable, some of the stuff....i wish they could find Stacy's body:(

so, as far as the timing goes, Stacy DID know about Kathleen's murder from the beginning..well, the day after Kathleen was killed....gosh i need to read all those transcripts of Greta's interview w/the preacher....

I was unclear on that so I just finished listening to Greta's interview with the pastor - all three parts of it. Yes - she did know from the beginning - at least the next day. What we don't know is if the police interviewed her alone, or was Drew in the room when they spoke to her? I can see someone that young being very scared and intimidated. It just sounds so much like LE did not really investigate Kathleen's death - that they either purposely let him get away with it - or they simply gave him the benefit of the doubt.

IMO it seems like there had to be knowledge and collusion on the part of at least some of LE at the time. The fact that they never followed up and got the phone records and the fact that one of the people on the grand jury was LE and a friend of DP is just too coincidental.

After watching all three parts of the pastor's interview - I do believe he is telling the truth. He may be young and somewhat inexperienced, but he comes across as sincere. His facial expressions are strange at times - he smiles awkwardly at times, and his jaw seems a little stiff, almost like he has had jaw surgery. But, his emotions and his concern for Stacy seem appropriate. He talks about how much she loved her children and that he didn't think she would have ever left them. He talks about how there are 4 children who are without their mother and he pleads for anyone who may have information to come forward. His words seem sincere; his concern seems sincere. When I listen to him - it reminds me that DP has not said anything like that. Drew has not said anything that shows me he has any concern for Stacy or for the fact that four of his children are missing their mom. I haven't heard Drew say one thing about how wonderful a mother Stacy was - and yet, everyone who knows her who has spoken about her - it's the first thing they say about her.

The only thing that seemed strange to me about the pastor was that he has been at (I think he said) 3 churches in the last 3 years. Greta did not ask him why. At least one of the moves seems like it was for a better position - he's doing sermons at his current church and he said at his previous church he wasn't senior enough to be doing many sermons.

Oh, yes, it read:

JAB through his wife: Tell Jerry Springer and her panel of 8th graders that her circus will have to go on without me.

Neil Schori's statement about JAB's statement:
The libelous accusations made by Mr Brodsky are completely unfounded. It would be wise for Mr. Brodsky to immediately retract his statement and cease further slanderous comments.

Bernie Grimm was the only one on Greta's panel that apologized for making personal potshots at JAB on last night's show.

And this is coming from two people who live a Jerry Springer life. Their divorce and seperation was so bad that court records state that it caused the hospitalization of their child!!! I'm still trying to find that document, it's in one of the threads. If someone finds it, let me know.

Yes, SuziQ! They would certainly understand the Jerry Springer mindset as well as that of an 8th grader. :D

I saw that in the document too. I wondered if it was something physical to the child, or just stress? Weird.

Yes, SuziQ! They would certainly understand the Jerry Springer mindset as well as that of an 8th grader. :D

I saw that in the document too. I wondered if it was something physical to the child, or just stress? Weird.

And let's not forget the "misunderstanding" that involved a swat team responding to a suicidal Brodsky armed with a shotgun. And stealing, er helping a client. Seriously, has this crap happened to any of you? I haven't lived a squeaky clean life and at times my life has been quite wild. And I can honestly say I have NEVER had the SWAT team at my house, lost my job for fraud and stealing, or had my child hospitalized because of my behavior. They are no better than the drunk couples fighting on COPS.

And let's not forget the "misunderstanding" that involved a swat team responding to a suicidal Brodsky armed with a shotgun. And stealing, er helping a client. Seriously, has this crap happened to any of you? I haven't lived a squeaky clean life and at times my life has been quite wild. And I can honestly say I have NEVER had the SWAT team at my house, lost my job for fraud and stealing, or had my child hospitalized because of my behavior. They are no better than the drunk couples fighting on COPS.

You said it SuziQ. :doh:
Hopefully these 2 will be investigated by CPS.

--->>>Warning humor coming ->Wonder IF he still has the shotgun? Or did his first wife get it in the divorce settlement?

--->>>Warning humor coming ->Wonder IF he still has the shotgun? Or did his first wife get it in the divorce settlement?

Lol, or how long did LE hang on to it? Brodsky is a poster boy as to why some people shouldn't own guns.

LOL, yes.....Brodsky called Greta's show "the Jerry Springer show"...:p
real childish stuff...like her panel is a bunch of 8th graders..lol, something along that line...very short & to the point..

IMO, the reason he chickened out of going on Greta was he wouldn't be able to get away with back peddling on his comment about the alleged phone calls that the minister and Stacy were having an affair.

Last night on NG, he danced around it saying something to the effect that her relationship with the minister is one of the things they need to pay a PI to investigate. Of course, I guess he forgot to talk to his client beforehand, because at the same time Brodsky is on NG saying this, his client DP is talking to Abrams on the phone, doing the same thing Brodsky did the night before, allude to the fact that Stacy was having an affair with the minister.:doh:

JMHO
fran

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0712/12/ng.01.html

LALAMA: OK. All right. So at this point we just don`t know. I`m sure that authorities have checked out every possibility. Now we have to go to an issue, Mr. Brodsky, you created quite the firestorm yesterday when you implied, some say, that the minister who came forward to say that Drew killed Kathleen was having an affair.

Now let me just tell you, because I want to be a fair journalist, I have the transcripts from your appearance on some other network. And it says you said, OK -- well, the questioner says, "you`re now accusing the pastor of having a relationship with Stacy." You say, "I have heard today, I have gotten several calls." The questioner goes, "oh, come on," but you actually say, "I don`t think there`s any validity to it."

And I think a lot of people have, in fairness to you, have avoided the fact, I`m not going to accuse them of doing it deliberately, but I just didn`t hear a lot of you saying, there`s no validity. Where do you stand on this issue? Do you think she had an affair with the minister or not?

BRODSKY: All I really said was in response to a question about what leads, if we hired an investigator, would they follow? And my response was, obviously, the Rosato (ph) brothers and the one that was exchanging those racy text messages. And I also said that given the minister`s story had some holes in the way it was presented, that he was reluctant to talk, that it was Mark Fuhrman that got him to talk, I thought that he -- you know, he should be checked out. That`s all I was saying, and that`s what a thorough -- that`s what a defense lawyer does, you know, we check out all leads, we check out all possibilities, we leave no stone unturned.

:laugh: "Every time she went to see him, she was all dolled up, all sexied up," Drew Peterson said of Stacy Peterson's visits to pastor Neil Schori. "All I know for sure is, Stacy had a big crush on him."

http://www.suntimes.com/news/peterson/695043,CST-NWS-boling13.article

Can you believe this guy?!? :loser: :banghead: :sick: :furious: :behindbar :liar: :slap:

IMO, I wonder if this is some type of idea he has to poison the jury pool. I mean, with the cra* that's been coming out of his mouth, he's already probably alienated every woman in the U.S. with 1/2 a brain.:rolleyes:

What a dufus!:bang:

fran

:laugh: "Every time she went to see him, she was all dolled up, all sexied up," Drew Peterson said of Stacy Peterson's visits to pastor Neil Schori. "All I know for sure is, Stacy had a big crush on him."

http://www.suntimes.com/news/peterson/695043,CST-NWS-boling13.article

Can you believe this guy?!? :loser: :banghead: :sick: :furious: :behindbar :liar: :slap:

What a loser!!! DP sure has a story/explanation for everything that comes up. :doh: :behindbar

Notice how every woman Drew has ever been around is a *advertiser censored*. All of his wives and exes have been strippers, had affairs, got dolled up for pastors, left him for other men, had unspeakable pasts, incest, what have you. I think Drew is a sex addicted pervert who has no respect for women and considers them all disposable "*advertiser censored*". I truly worry about his having access to his daughter, in light of the fact that right now he has no sexual outlet via a girlfriend, with all the spotlight.

He is a pig! This minister is a cutie, she may have had what Drew (the old paunchy crud) thought was a crush. What she probably felt was admiration for a young man of the cloth, a family man, one who knew how to treat his wife. He can't fathom her inability to keep the secret about him being a murderer any longer - because he hasn't the ability to feel anything but hate for those who don't worship him.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NysesPieces
Back