Pastor - Neil Schori

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
by Greta Van Susteren
I am in NYC and, while I was en route, our staff called Drew Peterson’s lawyer Joel Brodsky (again) to see if he would join us. Instead his wife/assistant said the only statement Joel Brodsky would have is the one that he sent by text message to OTR Producer Steph Watts and invited us to read it on air. I will, but, I was willing to bury it thinking it was not serious and would make him look bad…that he wrote it when he was mad and not thinking (I have done that and more than once) ..but apparently Brodsky wants it read…so I will do it so that he does not cry foul. If he wants to call us and give us a substantive statement, I am receptive. If he wants us to read his text message, so be it. (more at link)

http://gretawire.foxnews.com/2007/12/12/wellnot-exactly-substantive/

This just breaks my heart. I wish the Pastor had been able to find Stacy a "safe" place to stay at, and then gone somewhere to report what she said.

I certainly understand that going to the BPD would not be a safe option as neither Stacy or the Pastor knew who were all of DP's friends.

Out of curiousity, does anyone know if he had gone to a neighboring Police Department if they would have acted on it???

Apparently, according to some posters at findstacypeterson.com Steve Carcerano was on some TV show today "claiming on national TV that Stacy and the Pastor DID have an affair. Carcerano is claiming that it has been a rumor for a long time."
I don't know what show.
It was probably FoxNews, but I simply don't watch that network very often, except for Greta.

I just looked up the location of the Westbrook Church which is located at 1175 Lily Cache Lane and it's only .85 miles from the Peterson home. I wonder if Stacy ever may have walked there for any counseling?

It seems that the pastor did most of his meetings with parishoners at
Caribou Coffee which is located at 266 S Weber Rd Bolingbrook, IL 60490.

And, that IS where he met with Stacy. Its also right near the Krispy Kreme and the Starbucks.

Add that to your google map, it is very close as well.

Apparently, according to some posters at findstacypeterson.com Steve Carcerano was on some TV show today "claiming on national TV that Stacy and the Pastor DID have an affair. Carcerano is claiming that it has been a rumor for a long time."
I don't know what show.
It was probably FoxNews, but I simply don't watch that network very often, except for Greta.

Where has Steve been lately?

Anyway, I'm sure this is just more "Drew says" crap that SC believes.

This just breaks my heart. I wish the Pastor had been able to find Stacy a "safe" place to stay at, and then gone somewhere to report what she said.

I certainly understand that going to the BPD would not be a safe option as neither Stacy or the Pastor knew who were all of DP's friends.

Out of curiousity, does anyone know if he had gone to a neighboring Police Department if they would have acted on it???

--->>>I posted earlier on this thread that I do believe he could go to the Illinois Bureau of Investigation (IBI), each state has one. Colorado is called CBI. As I understand they take over special investigations and are independed of local PD's. The Illinois State District Attorney could be helpful in a situation like the pastor found himself in. imop.

After listening to the above video Pastor Schori said Stacy had told DP that she was meeting with him that day. I wonder what reason Stacy told DP was the reason was for that meeting?

They had been getting marital counseling through the church. She may have told him she wanted to talk to him or he may even have asked to talk to them individually for at least one session.

They had been getting marital counseling through the church. She may have told him she wanted to talk to him or he may even have asked to talk to them individually for at least one session.
I'm aware they both had sought counseling in the past, however Stacy requested the meeting, and, as per the Pastor in the video DP knew of the meeting.

I don't know what show.

It doesn't make sense. IF Stacy had been having an 'affair' with the pastor, why would they have met in a public place??? They were both married, and if word got back to the clergy, it would most definately have jepordized his position at the church.

This is more like DrewP confronting Rossoto at Denny's. Stacy had conversation with him and to DrewP that means they must be having an affair. The nurse, the pastor it doesn't matter. To DrewP, it was an affair.

I don't know what show.
That poster posted the exact same thing at another Forum and it supposedly was said during John Gibson's time on the air this afternoon.

So if Stacy did say that she was meeting with the church counselor on that date and time..she was being above board with Drew. A woman having an affair would not have been. She was trying, it would seem to make sure that Drew knew of her every move through her, knowing that he was stalking her. She was reaching out out to the pastor as a lifeline, and letting Drew know where she was so he would not think something else was going on..she was trying to protect herself, while at the same time letting someone else know the grave danger she felt.
A woman having an affair does not tell her husband when and where she is meeting her lover. Drew's imagination got the better of him in this case, I believe.

Good point DD. She was trying to stand up for herself, but in both cases the pastor and Rossotto she told DrewP where she was going to be. She wasn't hiding who or where she was meeting.

Steve C is Drew's sounding board and bought and paid for by Drew..I believe. I wonder what money or miracle Drew bestowed on Steve in the past to make him the one and only friend to stick by Drew at this Point?

Steve C is Drew's sounding board and bought and paid for by Drew..I believe. I wonder what money or miracle Drew bestowed on Steve in the past to make him the one and only friend to stick by Drew at this Point?
Gambling debts from what I recall wasn't it?

So if Stacy did say that she was meeting with the church counselor on that date and time..she was being above board with Drew.
And never in his wildest dreams did he think on that day she would reveal what she did to the Pastor.

hey TG...or anyone for that matter....can someone start a new thread specifically (sp) for Greta's show tonight???...it would be easier to discuss the show on one thread...imo, if that's ok?...or i can just start one...what do ya think?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
elenitsa
Back