Patricia Garrido

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
@Songline: I don't know of any woman that would take in a son who confessed to rape, having overwhelming rape desires especially targeting young girls, and had exposed himself to young girls. Patricia is another field all to herself. Plus, she threw her own granddaughters under the bus for this precious son of hers!

Patricia = Phillip. They're one in the same in terms of their mindset.

:praying: I know many a mother who thinks her criminal son can do no wrong.
She has to believe that, because if she gives him up, she has nothing left.

Well during the depression they didnt live in tents for 18 years thats for sure, she is just making excuses if she said that.

:bath: I was raised in the Depression era, in Appalachia: yes, some of my
closest neighbors lived in tents or hovels, etc., as a way of life. I've
learned some of the blessings of humankind.
:leaf2: I see the Garrido household unfolding as a Beauty-and-the-Beast
story. Except for one thing --- that PG, devoid of any Indigo blue in his
make-up, lacks the rapport with other people to make his reform from
Beast enduring after Beauty leaves.

:bath: I was raised in the Depression era, in Appalachia: yes, some of my
closest neighbors lived in tents or hovels, etc., as a way of life. I've
learned some of the blessings of humankind.
:leaf2: I see the Garrido household unfolding as a Beauty-and-the-Beast
story. Except for one thing --- that PG, devoid of any Indigo blue in his
make-up, lacks the rapport with other people to make his reform from
Beast enduring after Beauty leaves.

the beast wasnt a rapist and child molester either
but seriously, jaycee and garrido, is truly good vs evil

There is no reason Patricia can't be tried. They convict really, really old Nazi war criminals. Maybe if they charged her should would start singing like a bird.

There is no reason Patricia can't be tried. They convict really, really old Nazi war criminals. Maybe if they charged her should would start singing like a bird.

i bet if it came to that she'd take the fall for him

Don't know what these are all about, but thought I'd pass it on:
Contra Costa County court cases:

Case MSC92-03606 - Complaints/Parties

Complaint Number: 1
Complaint Type: COMPLAINT
Filing Date: 07/28/1992
Complaint Status: ACTIVE

Party Number Party Type Party Name Attorney Party Status
1 PLAINTIFF PATRICIA FRANZEN PRO PER
2 DEFENDANT RAUL RAMERIZ PRO PER Serve Required (WaitS)

Case MSC92-03606 - Actions

Viewed Date Action Text Disposition Image
12/10/1992 REC. VERIFICATION FROM DELTA MUNI CT. (REC. FILE ON 11-30-92)
11/24/1992 RETURNED SMALL CLAIMS APPEAL BACK TO DELTA MUNI( INTER-OFFICE MAIL)
11/23/1992 STIP & ORDER FOR JUDGE PRO TEM
11/23/1992 JUDGMENT TRIAL DE NOVO; CLERKS MAILING ENTERED ON MICROFILM: 11-23-92
11/12/1992 8:00 AM DEPT. MC SMALL CLAIMS - TRIAL DE NOVO COMPLETED
07/29/1992 8:00 AM DEPT. MC SMALL CLAIMS - TRIAL DE NOVO
07/29/1992 ** PATRICIA FRANZENS PHONE #S ARE: HM. 754-9357 BUS. 706-4100
07/29/1992 ** RAUL RAMERIZS PHONE # IS 754-1867
07/29/1992 NTC OF TRIAL
07/28/1992 SMALL CLAIMS RECORD ON APPEAL FROM DELTA JUD DIS TRICT #DS 45637 W/SUPPORT PAPERS
07/28/1992 NOTICE OF RECEIPT OF SMALL CLAIMS APPEAL TO PART IES OF RECORD

Case MSC88-04246 - Complaints/Parties

Filing Date: 10/17/1988

1 PLAINTIFF PATRICIA G. FRANZEN RIVES, RONALD
2 PLAINTIFF NANCY GARRIDO RIVES, RONALD
3 DEFENDANT TIMOTHY V. JUST Serve Required (WaitS)

Case MSC88-04246 - Actions

10/17/1988 > COMPLAINT FILED - SUMMONS ISSUED

Case MSC88-04246 - Pending Hearings

:praying: I know many a mother who thinks her criminal son can do no wrong.
She has to believe that, because if she gives him up, she has nothing left.
She could have had her dignity left had she not accepted him harming little girls and raising them in hovels.
She could have had a song in her heart knowing that she did not play a part in his torture on a young little innocent angel, but in setting her free.
she could have had her soul heal and restore if she did not pretend she had a good boy, but prayed for his healing too.

NOW she really has nothing.
and the way I know it when you go up there in a fog, and a lie, you have to come back and face Carma at another time. If you go up as thick as a 2 X 4 you come back the same, because life is an evolution.

SHE had a chance now she has NOTHING.

Don't know what these are all about, but thought I'd pass it on:
Contra Costa County court cases:

Case MSC92-03606 - Complaints/Parties

Filing Date: 07/28/1992

1 PLAINTIFF PATRICIA FRANZEN PRO PER
2 DEFENDANT RAUL RAMERIZ PRO PER Serve Required (WaitS)

Case MSC92-03606 - Actions

12/10/1992 REC. VERIFICATION FROM DELTA MUNI CT. (REC. FILE ON 11-30-92)
11/24/1992 RETURNED SMALL CLAIMS APPEAL BACK TO DELTA MUNI( INTER-OFFICE MAIL)
11/23/1992 STIP & ORDER FOR JUDGE PRO TEM
11/23/1992 JUDGMENT TRIAL DE NOVO; CLERKS MAILING ENTERED ON MICROFILM: 11-23-92
11/12/1992 8:00 AM DEPT. MC SMALL CLAIMS - TRIAL DE NOVO COMPLETED
07/29/1992 8:00 AM DEPT. MC SMALL CLAIMS - TRIAL DE NOVO
07/29/1992 ** PATRICIA FRANZENS PHONE #S ARE: HM. 754-9357 BUS. 706-4100
07/29/1992 ** RAUL RAMERIZS PHONE # IS 754-1867
07/29/1992 NTC OF TRIAL
07/28/1992 SMALL CLAIMS RECORD ON APPEAL FROM DELTA JUD DIS TRICT #DS 45637 W/SUPPORT PAPERS
07/28/1992 NOTICE OF RECEIPT OF SMALL CLAIMS APPEAL TO PART IES OF RECORD

Case MSC88-04246 - Complaints/Parties

Filing Date: 10/17/1988

1 PLAINTIFF PATRICIA G. FRANZEN RIVES, RONALD
2 PLAINTIFF NANCY GARRIDO RIVES, RONALD
3 DEFENDANT TIMOTHY V. JUST Serve Required (WaitS)

Case MSC88-04246 - Actions

10/17/1988 > COMPLAINT FILED - SUMMONS ISSUED

Case MSC88-04246 - Pending Hearings

small claims case filed in 1988, by nancy and patricia (named as plaintiffs one and two) but apprently not taken to court to 1992. though it mentions an appeal i dont see here who won the case. not that i care.

small claims case filed in 1988, by nancy and patricia (named as plaintiffs one and two) but apprently not taken to court to 1992. though it mentions an appeal i dont see here who won the case. not that i care.
:croc:

I can figure out this much, these are most obviously two different cases, each with their own case number. The one filed 10/17/1988 has Patricia and Nancy as plaintiffs and Timothy V. Just listed as defendant.

The second one was filed 7/28/1992 with just Patricia as the plaintiff, with a Raul Ramirez as the defendant. Please note that the 1992 case gives a BUSINESS PHONE# FOR PATRICIA, 925-706-4100: check this out when I google that number:

Antioch Unified School District - District Office
510 G Street
Antioch, CA 94509
(925)706-4100

Now, it could be that the school district hasn't had that number since 1992, and that it was in fact Patricia's real estate firm she was working for, I don't know, that is definitely something to check out, but it looks to me as if she was lucid and working in 1992; why else would there be a business number listed?
Also, can we be sure there was only one Patricia Franzen in Antioch at that time? There is no middle initial in the 1992 report, though there is a home phone number listed, 925-754-9357. Can we verify that was the Franzen/Garrido house?

[/COLOR]
There is no middle initial in the 1992 report, though there is a home phone number listed, 925-754-9357. Can we verify that was the Franzen/Garrido house?
Yes. Verified using U.S. Phone and Address Directories, 1993-2002.

[/COLOR]

I can figure out this much, these are most obviously two different cases, each with their own case number. The one filed 10/17/1988 has Patricia and Nancy as plaintiffs and Timothy V. Just listed as defendant.

The second one was filed 7/28/1992 with just Patricia as the plaintiff, with a Raul Ramirez as the defendant. Please note that the 1992 case gives a BUSINESS PHONE# FOR PATRICIA, 925-706-4100: check this out when I google that number:

510 G Street
Antioch, CA 94509
(925)706-4100

Now, it could be that the school district hasn't had that number since 1992, and that it was in fact Patricia's real estate firm she was working for, I don't know, that is definitely something to check out, but it looks to me as if she was lucid and working in 1992; why else would there be a business number listed?
Also, can we be sure there was only one Patricia Franzen in Antioch at that time? There is no middle initial in the 1992 report, though there is a home phone number listed, 925-754-9357. Can we verify that was the Franzen/Garrido house?

I find research like this very interesting. It does show many things about
Patricia & Nancy's mind-set. That they were fighting with someone & couldn't resolve their problem without going to court.
But then it looks like it gets dropped they don't follow through or settle? There was another post of a neighbour taking PG to court if I remember correctly.
It would be interesting to know exactly what they were in small claims/court for. I wish the documents would specify.
If it was due to a problem with their messy yard, another missed chance.
Or maybe it was a car accident?
I think it is more proof Patricia was not as sick as they pretend & she is a fighter? Wants things her way & to be in charge..
Hard to say about the phone number.
None of this case makes sense.
Kudos to you for searching. We should get you to dig into the Private Eye:
Ralph Hernandez.

I find research like this very interesting. It does show many things about
Patricia & Nancy's mind-set. That they were fighting with someone & couldn't resolve their problem without going to court.
But then it looks like it gets dropped they don't follow through or settle? There was another post of a neighbour taking PG to court if I remember correctly.
It would be interesting to know exactly what they were in small claims/court for. I wish the documents would specify.
If it was due to a problem with their messy yard, another missed chance.
Or maybe it was a car accident?
I think it is more proof Patricia was not as sick as they pretend & she is a fighter? Wants things her way & to be in charge..
Hard to say about the phone number.
None of this case makes sense.
Kudos to you for searching. We should get you to dig into the Private Eye:
Ralph Hernandez.

well it says there was an appeal filed. doesnt say what the decision in court or what the appeal finding was.

Philip Garrido May Have Been Involved in Tax Evasion

If the Berkeley officer, Ally Jacobs, never exposed Phillip Garrido in the Jaycee Dugard case, he may have been apprehended by authorities anyhow. According to Contra Costa County records Garrido stopped paying property taxes in 2004. Technically the property, 1554 Walnut Avenue in Antioch, is still deeded to Phillip’s mother Patricia Franzen. Franzen has allegedly been heavily influenced by dementia. Since she was left in Garrido’s care it’s safe to assume that payment of the taxes would have been Phillip Garrido’s responsibility.

More at link:
http://www.antiochgrove.com/2009/10/21/phillip-garrido-may-have-been-involved-in-tax-evasion/

[/COLOR]

510 G Street
Antioch, CA 94509
(925)706-4100

Not sure if anyone checked the court pages to see if they could find where it was appealed (you can search with name or case number) - it's down today so I can't check. Although it's a little disconcerting that this is the message on there?

http://appellatecases.courtinfo.ca.gov

Attention: This system will be unavailable from 6:00 a.m. PDT on Sunday, September 6th until 6:00 a.m. PDT on Monday, Semptember 7th for server maintenance. Your patience is appreciated.

Philip Garrido May Have Been Involved in Tax Evasion

If the Berkeley officer, Ally Jacobs, never exposed Phillip Garrido in the Jaycee Dugard case, he may have been apprehended by authorities anyhow. According to Contra Costa County records Garrido stopped paying property taxes in 2004. Technically the property, 1554 Walnut Avenue in Antioch, is still deeded to Phillip’s mother Patricia Franzen. Franzen has allegedly been heavily influenced by dementia. Since she was left in Garrido’s care it’s safe to assume that payment of the taxes would have been Phillip Garrido’s responsibility.

More at link:
http://www.antiochgrove.com/2009/10/21/phillip-garrido-may-have-been-involved-in-tax-evasion/

since this guy evaded detection for almost 2 decades on rape and kidnapping charges, how long might it have taken the irs to find out?
and who knows how much damage might have been done to jaycee and her girls in the meantime.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lee02!
Back