Patsy and the 911 Call

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Tipper

I stand by my statement that the way Patsy dolled JonBenet up, was nothing short of abuse. If you think it is ok that that poor little girl was made to look like a vamped up seductress, well you and I have very different value systems.
There are a couple of pics in particular where I think she looked totally ridiculous for her age. She had a long dress on, off the shoulders....her body just didnt look right in that long dress, which showed off one whole leg with a split up the middle....
She looked strange and out of place.
Just like she did in a modelling competition when Patsy didnt abide by the no make up and fancy clothes rules.

narlacat said:
Derby

I think it was an accident by either Patsy or Burke. I dont think anyone wanted JonBenet to die. That is just my opinion and may well be wrong.
The 911 call isnt very convincing IMO also, glad the link worked.
Accident? Like one of them losing their temper and stricking her and she fell and hit her head and that was it? Dead? So they made it look like a horrific crime scene to make them not look like suspects?

What are your thoughts to this "accident"?

I never thought they 100% did it but lately, and especially hearing the 911 call, I'm looking into their possible guilt.

I don't remember all that much so I'll continue on reading and learn more!

Poor little JB

Hi Derby
Well theres a wealth of information about this case online as you will no doubt find out. Acandyrose is a good site to read interviews and depo's.
There are lots of different theories around, if you go to members theories on here you will find out some and by reading through the different threads you will find out more.
I dont have a theory as such, and I dont know who killed JonBenet. I lean towards Burke and sibling rivarly. Alot of people believe Patsy accidently hit her in a rage ,after discovering she had wet the bed...again. JonBenet had significant bedwetting problems.
I really dont think there was an intruder.

narlacat said:
There are a couple of pics in particular where I think she looked totally ridiculous for her age. She had a long dress on, off the shoulders....her body just didnt look right in that long dress, which showed off one whole leg with a split up the middle....
She looked strange and out of place.
Just like she did in a modelling competition when Patsy didnt abide by the no make up and fancy clothes rules.

The interesting thing about that sort of clothing Patsy made for JonBenet (remember, JonBenet did not design these outfits for herself), is that they were so immodest, Patsy or anything other average mother would not have let her wear them either to Sunday School, to regular school, or out for Halloween. How bad does an outfit created by a mother have to be for it to be unsuitable anywhere a child normally goes?

000BNjbr6.jpg

narlacat said:
Hi Derby
Well theres a wealth of information about this case online as you will no doubt find out. Acandyrose is a good site to read interviews and depo's.
There are lots of different theories around, if you go to members theories on here you will find out some and by reading through the different threads you will find out more.
I dont have a theory as such, and I dont know who killed JonBenet. I lean towards Burke and sibling rivarly. Alot of people believe Patsy accidently hit her in a rage ,after discovering she had wet the bed...again. JonBenet had significant bedwetting problems.
I really dont think there was an intruder.
Hi and Thanks for the info!

why_nutt said:
The interesting thing about that sort of clothing Patsy made for JonBenet (remember, JonBenet did not design these outfits for herself), is that they were so immodest, Patsy or anything other average mother would not have let her wear them either to Sunday School, to regular school, or out for Halloween. How bad does an outfit created by a mother have to be for it to be unsuitable anywhere a child normally goes?

http://s92053900.onlinehome.us/000BNjbr6.jpg
IMO There is nothing wrong with the dress. It looks like something Barbie would wear. While pageants aren't my cup of tea, I am sure many little girls enjoy them. What little girl doesn't enjoy dressing up and playing in Mommy's make-up?

It's a shame fear & sickness of pedophiles has ruined the innocence of a 6 year olds shoulders and bare legs! There IS nothing sexy about them to normal people!

Yes, little girls do enjoy dressing up and playing with Mummy's make up, but that was hardly the case for JonBenet was it?? Like Why Nutt said JonBenet did not choose her oufits.
Some of the outfits I thought JonBenet looked gorgeous in and they were not inappropiate in my eyes, but the more photo's I found, the more I found that were most definelty inappropiate for her age.
I understand that it is a sick world and that not everyone is sick, but I really do think Patsy should have been more aware regarding JonBenet's oufits. It's like they were getting more and more outlandish as time went on...
I guess that's why Patsy's friends were planning on having a word to her after the christmas break. They could see, as we can see, she was getting carried away and taking things too far.

I thought the intervention was a rumor ... is there a source for that?

It could be a rumour Capps, not sure where I read about it.

I just really listened to the 911 tape (thanks for the link) for the first time. It brought up horrible memories for me because that is pretty much how I sounded this past spring when I found my friend, dying in her living room. I couldn't catch my breath either, and I said inane things, and I kept saying "please". I cannot even imagine how I would sound if I thought something had happened to my child! This near-death experience I had with my friend (they revived her, but she was in ICU for 3 days, unconcious) was the last time I want to EVER have to talk to a 911 operator. I almost cried listening to that call.

Jayelles said:
Instead he campaigned for a more thorough investigation into her murder.
Jayelles, I have read two posts of yours in which you have claimed this about FW. Can you please post a reference for this claim of yours.

aussiesheila said:
Jayelles, I have read two posts of yours in which you have claimed this about FW. Can you please post a reference for this claim of yours.
It's not her "claim" it's a fact...

Do you see the thread (it's a sticky) called Ramsey Links & Resources?

Try ACR's transcripts for 1998...there are 7 letters of FW's there.

Linda7NJ said:
IMO There is nothing wrong with the dress. It looks like something Barbie would wear. !

In my experience, even Barbie draws the line at dresses split up to the crotch! Had that dress had a front seam i might have agreed with you.

Enola said:
In my experience, even Barbie draws the line at dresses split up to the crotch! Had that dress had a front seam i might have agreed with you.

There is no way, no how, a mother would dress their child like Marilyn Monroe unless seductiveness was on their mind.

"Hello, I'm Marilyn Monroe"

No Patsy...JonBenet is not Marilyn Monroe who was by the way, not well known for her acting skills.

Seeker said:
It's not her "claim" it's a fact...

Do you see the thread (it's a sticky) called Ramsey Links & Resources?

Try ACR's transcripts for 1998...there are 7 letters of FW's there.
Seeker,

I have looked up the site you suggested for the 7 letters FW wrote in 1998 but could only open 4 of them.

I fail to see how these letters can in any way be construed as a campaign for a more thorough investigation into the murder.

The January one is comprised of a long list of complaints about the Boulder District Attorney. FW is demanding that the DA be replaced by another prosecuter. The August letter is basically a repeat of the January one.

The two April letters are seeking to stop a documentary about the murder from going to air.

In my opinion FW was not looking for a more thorough investigation in wanting the DA removed but actually wanted to restrict it again to the original direction the investigation was taking when the only BPD was involved. In my opinion FW didn’t like the direction the investigation took once the DA’s office became involved because the DA was interested in exploring other evidence that did not point to Ramsey guilt, which was all the BPD were interested in initially.

'He campaigned for a more thorough investigation into her murder'

- it's not a fact it's her "claim"... that is, unless Jayelles has a reference showing he did.

aussiesheila said:
Seeker,

I have looked up the site you suggested for the 7 letters FW wrote in 1998 but could only open 4 of them.

I fail to see how these letters can in any way be construed as a campaign for a more thorough investigation into the murder.

The January one is comprised of a long list of complaints about the Boulder District Attorney. FW is demanding that the DA be replaced by another prosecuter. The August letter is basically a repeat of the January one.

The two April letters are seeking to stop a documentary about the murder from going to air.

In my opinion FW was not looking for a more thorough investigation in wanting the DA removed but actually wanted to restrict it again to the original direction the investigation was taking when the only BPD was involved. In my opinion FW didn’t like the direction the investigation took once the DA’s office became involved because the DA was interested in exploring other evidence that did not point to Ramsey guilt, which was all the BPD were interested in initially.

'He campaigned for a more thorough investigation into her murder'

- it's not a fact it's her "claim"... that is, unless Jayelles has a reference showing he did.
Yes it seems to me that FW was wondering why the R's had not been arrested for JBR's murder. I wonder why.

Zman said:
Yes it seems to me that FW was wondering why the R's had not been arrested for JBR's murder. I wonder why.
Zman, your comments are often quite cryptic, either that or I am pretty thick. I just can't quite get what you mean.
I don't know what you think but I think he was working actively behind the scene to try to get the Ramseys arrested for murder. I think he had someone under his influence in the BPD and was very happy whilr they were only concentrating on evidence implicating the Ramseys. It wasn't until the DA's department got involved and the investigation started to change direction that he started getting all agitated.

aussiesheila said:
Zman, your comments are often quite cryptic, either that or I am pretty thick. I just can't quite get what you mean.
I don't know what you think but I think he was working actively behind the scene to try to get the Ramseys arrested for murder. I think he had someone under his influence in the BPD and was very happy whilr they were only concentrating on evidence implicating the Ramseys. It wasn't until the DA's department got involved and the investigation started to change direction that he started getting all agitated.
I agree.

I don't pretend to know who killed JBR and why.
I only know from the evidence presented to me (or available)it was not a R.
I really don't think FW did it but I find him a very suspicious character. I do think its more likely FWDI then RDI.

Zman said:
I agree.

I don't pretend to know who killed JBR and why.
I really don't think FW did it but I find him a very suspicious character. I do think its more likely FWDI then RDI.

Zman,

So why are the Ramseys lying their heads off beginning on day one and lasting to this day, refusing to answer questions, refusing to cooperate with the investigation, and covering up? They're protecting someone. Are you telling me they're protecting an intruder? Pleeeeeeeeease.

Zman said:
I agree.

My advice is to limit your list of 'available' evidence to the ransom note, the published version of the Lee autopsy, the 911 call (less the 'enhancement'), and the published photos of the garrote.

I'm not sure the DNA is primary evidence, but it is interesting, and how RDI'ers cope with it is also interesting.

I'm not trusting any other so-called evidence, including the pineapple, the flashlight, the baseball bat, the window, who after the fact lied, covered up, didn't cooperate, or did something suspicious.

You're probably not going to hang the perp on the after-the-fact stuff. You could hang the perp with handwriting, DNA, profile, or something to do with the garrote (the murder weapon).

Zman said:
FW didn't do it. Anyone connected to the R's, who is willing to kill a 6 year old, isn't going to leave 3 pages of handwriting for analysis.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Truth Exposed
Back