Penalty Phase #13

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Troy Hayden ‏@troyhaydenfox10 19s

Will be my 2nd interview with #JodiArias. Will ask her much more pointed questions. Suggestions?? #FOX10

Pandering, IMO. What pro needs suggestions? Is this an alternative universe here?

"I will be able to share my knowledge of those subjects with them" and re: book club "so that we can share good books and stimulate discussions of a higher nature"
blech, blech, blech

(insert sarcasm font here)
Yeah, then they can all read The Secret and JA can help develop a whole prison full of "magical thinkers" who avoid reality and only write positive things!
BARF!

I wish the Alexanders would give interviews tonight to drown her out. They have too much class, of course.

She designed a white t shirt with the word Survivor in some commercial font in purple? Wow. Amazing. The fact that she's proud of that very minimally required "design" says it all.

I expected it to be way different. After all she claims to be an artist. I'm not artist but I do not suck at it. I'm a visual person, the moment an idea pops into my head I get a ton of ideas how to do it. I was expecting more even though many of her things were copies.

I was ready to post earlier today that I thought that some folks have been unjustly critical of Judge Stephens who was doing her level best to not have any appealable issues following the trial. Now that JSS has lifted the interview ban for Jodi, I am :furious: It's bad enough that Jodi and her DT have thumbed their noses at Travis and his family, but it appears now that Judge Stephens is doing the same. The jury has not even rendered their final verdict yet, but Jodi is free to continue trashing the victim and promoting herself. Unbelievable! :moo:

I wonder what the jury would think if they knew the CM is scheduling 90 minute interviews for a mini -press tour while they're deciding what to do with her life.

Not quietly praying by herself or writing in her journal or meeting with family or a religious leader in jail but conducting a media tour. Where she will surely trash everyone again and again and again, likely including this jury.

JA is SO unbelieveably out of touch with reality. I especially see it in the phrase "the worse mistake of my life." Killing Travis was a "mistake"? Not even close. It was a horrendous act, that requires a lifelong attempt to make amends, not a "mistake."

I don't even believe that she thinks it was a mistake! :facepalm:

Early on in the trial I followed MK because he was tweeting on the trial. Then he retweeted someone saying MK was the only fair and balanced reporter covering the trial. I went to that person's page and saw they were a total JA groupie so I unfollowed him. Glad I did.

OMG When the convicted murderer had the Ballz to hold up that Survivor tee shirt and say that those that didn't believe her were welcome to their opinion, I about fell out of my chair!!! This along with her attempting to model Samantha's true grief/sobbing and it falling way flat - not tears or face showing grief! JA did not fail to entertain me today, I LOL'ed! I hope and pray the jury comes back "death".

Camille Kimball ‏@CamilleKimball 33m

Sheriff's rep is here in the hallway setting up interviews for #JodiArias w/media who had requested. After sentencing.

After sentencing.......that would not be tonight.....

I can not believe JSS lifted the ban before the jury has made their decision. Is it normal in the States to let convicted murderers talk to the press while a case is still active???

I've been trying to post for ten minutes! Kept freezing up. Guess this is old news now..

Vinnie Politan ‏@VinniePolitan 23m
According to PIO #JodiArias has scheduled interviews tonight with NBC and ABC...

God help us all.

I hear what you are saying. What I hate is the Alexanders were permitted no power during VI. And now "she" has the stage.

I agree that what she says is worthless and wont affect the verdict but I am so ANGRY :stormingmad: because this is just one more chance to hurt Travis' loved ones. She is a vile human being. UGH!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Eliver