Penalty Phase #13

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
travis_alexander.jpg

This is Travis, he was 30 years old, that's as old as he will ever be.

Juan Martinez

That was such a powerful statement.....gave me chill bumps.

So glad Websleuths is back ..it wasn't the same today without you. Thank you Websleuths for all you do. You are appreciated by many.

Did the court say how long the jury will deliberate today? Have they already gone home for the day? TIA.

Crap. no verdict today.

....don't worry...Wednesdays have have had a good track record...first the guilty verdict ...then the penalty phase...tomorrow Death.....

(For Becky sharp's benefit....don't vvorry vvednesdays have a good track record...:floorlaugh:)

do not sentence her to death because of the lies???? No, sentence her to death for butchering a human being after manipulating him and everyone else. And he fact that she did that and is doing it until this day. Blame the parents for Boderline personality disorder? Why? They didn't know, she was just a horror, no one told them or explained it to them. That little girl abused her parents, I'm sure of it. They were afraid to approach her. They just didn't know. Easy to say they should have gotten her help, but to backtrack, there was no criminal history. She was a teenage horror.

I don't know when the networks are planning to air said interviews. NBC has a special on the Oklahoma tornado's at 7 CST, maybe tomorrow's Dateline or an upcoming ABC 20/20 episode. Maybe they are going to hold these interviews until the Jury comes in, preferable with Death, and she will look very foolish and the footage will be moot. Hoping.

I could say that I won't watch, that i would be lying. Let's be real...

I'm laughing my *** off at all the posts about not watching....In a few hours this board will be nothing but, "Can you believe she said....."

Justice4Travis ‏@Justice4TravisA 4m

Give all "Survivor" t-shirts to #JodiArias' ex-boyfriends.

:floorlaugh:That's what I have said since I heard about them! Glad they posted it in a forum many will see :floorlaugh:

I'm shocked but not shocked that Sheriff J. is allowing 90 minute interviews with multiple media outlets. That seems like an insane length of time. I am going to do my best not to watch. I'll let HLN slog through the filth and just give me sound bites.

So this is why and the jury were left hanging when court was "supposed" to begin? So they could get the Judge's order lifted? What a waste of taxpayer money. And my time.

I'm worried these interviews tonight will prevent the judge from being able to select another jury (that hasn't followed this case or seen JA interviews) if this jury is hung...

Ha ha! Thanks Gauntlet. I told you I'm not big on Twitter, but I wanted to get the word out.

Thank you!

Actually the link you posted took me right to your twitter page...you are MAGIC!! :seeya:

In prison she can contribute to this world, Yep JW. I think I heard her earlier running for class president. Book clubs, recycle programs, wow.

She's rubbing it in, I think. She's always been curious and excited about the fall-out her actions have engendered. If she could have, she would have acted like she and Travis' family were all in this suffering together and continued contact with them fordamnever just to breathe in the devastation she caused, to view their reactions, and try and figure out what the fuss is all about.

Yes.
So well said.
Yes.

And who knew all Elvis, Grace and Frank were related? Seemed as if they all had the same eyes. :floorlaugh:

The thing I noticed about her "art" is none of the people drawings have any "LIFE" or "SOUL" in the eyes. The eyes of her art looks dead to me.
Like she is, souless and dead.

Ditto the hope jurors find out tonight that she's giving interviews tonight. Not watch any of them, just hear that she is.

I was just reading this as I heard JVM announce that JSS lifted the ban on JA giving interviews. And she said multiple interviews to follow shortly...

:banghead::banghead::banghead: I don't lose my temper easily, but this has made me lose it!!

I guess JSS has a reason for such a short gag order. I guess until sentencing went to the jury.

However, does this mean a judge does not have to be sensitive to society, as if the law courts reside in a bubble? Just wondering.

Let this be CMJA's LAST NIGHT in a jail cell before she is shipped off into the prison system, hopefully death row.

I'm putting my natural pessimism aside and going with the trust I now have in this jury-- they will come back with the right sentence.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Haji62