Penalty Phase #13

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
That would be a great Lifetime movie. Someone gets JM's hair and then starts to do really, really horrible portraits of dead celebrities, and goes around saying things like "de-edify."

I'm several pages behind in reading but I just have to say :floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

I'm so relieved this is over and I don't have to look at her anymore. I hate her face and I hate her voice.

So I'm SURE not watching her interviews. I never want to see her again, after the shot of her getting in the van for the drive to Perryville.

Buh bye.

The times I want to see her again:

-- Her face as the final penalty phase verdict is read.
-- Her face as they slap the cuffs on her and lead her out of the courtroom
-- Her, standing there in prison stripes and manacles, the day she is sentenced.
-- And never again, after that, until the end of time.

I love how close the guard gets to Jodi now. They know Jodi is sneaky as hell and are watching her like a hawk.

Oh - forgot to post that picture! Here it is!

Attachments

• Penalty Sheriff ready.jpg
    Penalty Sheriff ready.jpg
    61.1 KB · Views: 130
Ask her the real reason she slaughtered Travis. What happened that day.
Yeah, ask if she really started planning his demise when she had to pack up and move from Mesa back to Yreka. That little tantrum where she wrecked the car with UHaul was no accident, that's pure Jodi Arias rage. She kicked her mom to get her outta there, laid a crying trip on Travis--thought she could move in on him that way. When that didn't happen, Jodi started making her plans for blackmail, progressed stalking, premeditated murder or all of the above.

I bet secretly JW and KN will be drinking tonight together celebrating being done with this evil narcissic person.

And I will be drinking to celebrate having to listen to JW hem and haw her way through a sentence or see/hear Nurmi and his reclining chicken wing moves while he takes ten minutes to finish a sentence!

I'm worried these interviews tonight will prevent the judge from being able to select another jury (that hasn't followed this case or seen JA interviews) if this jury is hung...

Maybe we will get lucky and the jail won't allow the interviews!

I thought it was STRANGE how totally calm JOdi was today, even happy, chatting away with JW. Now I know it was b/c she was dreaming of the interviews!!!!!!!! Just like after M1verdict, she cried for afew minutes, then she remembered Troy Hayden interview, and got almost happy-looking and calm.

SICK SICK THING.

So since Shabby looked like death warmed over yesterday SHE knew there would be NO court therefore yesterday was a SET UP. So she shows up today looking less like death warmed over, with her Power Point presentation and now has 2 or more Interviews set up. WHO, besides JODI is running the show?

This Trial has cost over 2 Million Dollars. HOW much did Yesterday cost the taxpayers in the state of Arizona? This situation would be comical if it weren't so heartbreaking for Travis' family and Worthless for the rest of us.

I agree that what she says is worthless and wont affect the verdict but I am so ANGRY :stormingmad: because this is just one more chance to hurt Travis' loved ones. She is a vile human being. UGH!
Don't forget this is someone with "LOW SELF ESTEEM". Can't imagine what she would do if she thought highly of herself :floorlaugh:

In prison she can contribute to this world, Yep JW. I think I heard her earlier running for class president. Book clubs, recycle programs, wow.

Haven't yet heard everything JA said today, however, have heard enough to make one comment...what a travesty of justice for her to be able to stand before that Jury, and Travis' family, making those assinine comments she did today. Recycling program in prison? T-shirts with proceeds going to DV because she is a DV survivor? And that is just for starters.

:banghead:

I mean...really??? Interviews...TODAY???

After she just asked them to spare her life so that Steven will get his wish and never have to see her again. Because if she dies, they will have to watch her die. So in order for his wish to come true, she needs LWOP so he never has to deal with that.

Yet...now she is going on multiple tv shows...again, TODAY??? This chick doesn't know what the words that come out of her mouth mean. I swear, that's the only explanation!

What?? She's doing more interviews? Today? When? Where?? Why???

Yeah, here we go again! If this woman doesn't get the death penalty, we will be forced to hear from her over, and over again. Poor Alexander family!

Travis' roommate that lived there when Travis was killed will be on Nancy Grace tonight.

Guess Jodi won't make it back in time for supper with her media blitz. Awww

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

I agree that what she says is worthless and wont affect the verdict but I am so ANGRY :stormingmad: because this is just one more chance to hurt Travis' loved ones. She is a vile human being. UGH!

BBM

Exactly.

By lifting the ban on interviews, JSS is permitting this despicable murderer to continue to spew her lies & to continue to inflict pain & suffering against Travis's loved ones.

I've silently supported JSS until this point, but I strongly disagree with this decision.

It's not as if JA is a political prisoner who is speaking out on human rights issues.

She's a convicted murderer. She's a sociopath. She's a liar.

She doesn't deserve a platform or a podium from which to spout her manipulative garbage.

MC Superior Court ‏@courtpio
Juror Hours of deliberation will be 10 am to 4:30 pm until they reach a verdict. #JodiArias

MC Superior Court MC Superior Court ‏@courtpio
Jurors have gone home for the day and will return tomorrow at 10:00 am. #JodiArias

:floorlaugh: :highfive: :scared:

I'm not the biggest tweeter either but I was posting as many updates as I could today tagging Marc Klaas and Beth Karas hoping you guys might get the message.

Feel free to follow me on Twitter at beach@beachws. I promise to tweet updates in case of emergency.

This was how I self-soothed (I swear it took all my sleuth skills to stalk Beach to her twitter account:floorlaugh:

You rock Beach! All our mods rock:rockon: and I now have an official crush:blushing:

I was ready to post earlier today that I thought that some folks have been unjustly critical of Judge Stephens who was doing her level best to not have any appealable issues following the trial. Now that JSS has lifted the interview ban for Jodi, I am :furious: It's bad enough that Jodi and her DT have thumbed their noses at Travis and his family, but it appears now that Judge Stephens is doing the same. The jury has not even rendered their final verdict yet, but Jodi is free to continue trashing the victim and promoting herself. Unbelievable! :moo:

I agree, but ... let her talk. Every time JA opens her trap, she enrages people with her insolence and lies. When the jury decides on the DP (tomorrow), we'll have several MORE reasons to know their decision is the right one. EEEeeeand ... once she's officially off to prison. That's it. No more flippin' yappin' Jodi.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chellewebb4289