Penalty Phase #13

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank God Juan told the jury that giving JA life could mean she gets a parole hearing after 25 years!

After finding the aggravating factor of extreme cruelty & premeditated murder, I think they'll come back with death. And just in time--JA is going to be a TV star for awhile!

What in the world do we need to know about this woman? We've seen her wonderful 3 holes, listened to her on the stand for 18 days--suffered through seeing her "art"--what is she going to say?????

I'm so relieved this is over and I don't have to look at her anymore. I hate her face and I hate her voice.

So I'm SURE not watching her interviews. I never want to see her again, after the shot of her getting in the van for the drive to Perryville.

Buh bye.

"This was the worst 'mistake' of my life" Arias said.

Would it be a mistake to defend yourself? Did saying that demolish her appeal?
I hope so.
When she has her appeal, is she allowed to change her plea to something other than SD?

She'll say the mistake was in not going to the police right away. JMO

That was such a powerful statement.....gave me chill bumps.

Good evening Sunny and everyone!
:seeya:

It most certainly was. Would also like to thank Coldpizza for posting the photo and Juan's statement, however I don't know what page it was on here...so thank you both!

Hope the jury finds out about all the interviews tonight, sure to help with the DP IMO

I'm worried these interviews tonight will prevent the judge from being able to select another jury (that hasn't followed this case or seen JA interviews) if this jury is hung...

Actually since it's penalty phase the only thing that will matter is finding a jury that hasn't made up their minds about penalty phase. And we're not there yet.

I'm shocked but not shocked that Sheriff J. is allowing 90 minute interviews with multiple media outlets. That seems like an insane length of time. I am going to do my best not to watch. I'll let HLN slog through the filth and just give me sound bites.

I'm not watching.

Just sitting her hoping for the DP

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Justice4Travis ‏@Justice4TravisA 56s

#JodiArias jurors gone home. Will return at 10am tomorrow.

Good. Maybe now they will somehow learn that the murderer is going to be doing all these interviews tonight.

Didn't she say to the jury today that she had done media interviews eRly on and lied? And that she would not do anymore media interviews?

You guys, who cares if she does interviews? Let her yap her trap on her little march to the executioner...the end result will be the same. She has NO POWER over her fate. Interviews don't change that.

I agree, it's just a shame that she will get to spew more lies about and digs at Travis and his family.

15 and counting interviews. This is fing madness.

I hope every one of those jurors break that damn admonition and watch these interviews tonight!

Her half *advertiser censored* shirt convinces me she made the TA shirt and shorts, been so long I've forgotten if it was more than a shirt.

Loco in tha coco.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Never made that connection until now- great thinking! SO TRUE!

Sorry to quote myself but wanted to add:
Now I ALMOST wish the jury would break the admonition and see this carp!
SO sad, SO pitiful....

oh wait, are those television cameras???

She may be trying to do interviews say things hoping that a juror broke the admonition say something about it and get another juror thrown, a mistrial since if one did it the others could have also etc. I think the DT did it on purpose in hopes that the jurors will screw up and they can get a mistrial.

I was so pissed when she whined she'd never get the chance to spawn ...

My head about exploded

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I wish the Alexanders would give interviews tonight to drown her out. They have too much class, of course.

The Alexanders will give interviews after the sentencing verdict per their statement after the guilty verdict.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member