Penalty Phase #13

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It truly is. I'm so sorry you are having to watch a child fight and suffer. I lost my Besty of 42 years to Cancer. It was a Journey. For Jodi to associate herself with Cancer Patients is a disgrace. Ya it's pretty easy to sit in a chair and have somebody lop off your hair. I'm thinking at least one of the Jurors knows the journey of a cancer patient. I would be livid as a juror and I am as a bystander.

Thank you. I am sorry you lost your Betsy. I REALLY wish the 2 million spent on this trial could have gone to cancer research! It is so painful for all involved!
Harlow is a spunky, beautiful, spit-fire of a girl and we are praying that will help her get through this again. She was able to be in her dance recital last weekend and seeing her in her pink tutu and bald head twirling like the beautiful dancer she is - wow, that was awesome!
Her family though... man, the pain, the fear, the sheer exhaustion in her mom and dad's eyes... man, that kills me every time I see them.

I am sure MOST jurors have had someone they know battle with that b*stard named cancer. I know if I were a juror I would be sick that the (although a FANTASTIC charity) best thing she has to offer this world is hair and a recycling program. UGH. I can't wait until this is over and she fades away from the spotlight.

I have a horrible feeling you may be right.

First of all, I don't believe Judge Stephens is pro defense. Second, I don't think there is a chance of LIFE for her. I think she will either get DEATH(most likely) or a hung jury.

100% of the proceeds go to charity. Another BS lie from the murderer.

From the TH's, only a portion goes to the charity.

BTW, can one of our lawyers tell me why she was allowed to say her friend was too afraid to testify on her behalf?

Not on velvet, but she managed to give him a slightly asian look-if you can just imagine that. I guess you call that artistic license? :facepalm::floorlaugh:

On velvet? :floorlaugh:
OMG I needed that laughter!

Jodi was doing her "Travis presentation" after watching and stalking him so much at PPL meetings/conventions. She FAILED miserably. You know she was mimicking his style up there today, so jealous she could never have Travis' charisma, his warmth, the outgoing funny personality of his and the very soul of Travis. ...his business, house, belongings, family, car, bank account, friends, Naps, etc. (I've seen so much she stole and mimicked, the ideas of Travis and others....)

FAIL!! ARIAS!

Here's what I got so far:

1. My hair grows fast.
2. I can read.
3. I can put letters on cotton.
4. Can, cans, everywhere.

Did I miss anything?

OMG, I just read above. That's horrifying that she's doing interviews!!!!!

Thanks, I wondered about that. I wonder if there is some kind of inducement to donate the hair.

I can't imagine the poor kid running around with their head covered by her hair. :scared:

ITA~ How horrid to think you have the hair of a brutal murderess on your head. Makes me shudder! Probably a lie anyway.
She is a repulsive, self-serving piece of something-not-nice.
ugh... over it...

Also, as an artist and graphic designer, I am sick of her "art' and her t-shirt "design" is offensive in about 15 ways.

Oh I am so nosy...I will watch..wish I was stronger but I am not!! :blushing: :blushing:Just opened a bottle of wine!!

And, this is why it will continue. The "reporters" know they have an audience.

Some day, hopefully, the Alexander family will be allowed peace.

So if the jury gives her life and she doesn't follow through with revamping the prison system, do they get a do-over?

Jon Leiberman ‏@reporterjon 35s
I'd love to sit down and interview Travis. But, you know what - I can't. His family would love to talk to him, too. They can't #jodiarias

Total class. Troy Hayden should learn from this man.

I have never met him but

I LOVE THIS MAN!

BTW in case anyone was wondering the Estrella Jail does a "Locks of Love" donation drive every so often. It's not like Jodi had an independent philanthropic thought--she was just offered a free haircut and accepted.

Perfect. :floorlaugh:

We should let the Jury know.. Listen, this is really easy, don't think of it as putting to Death a fine citizen of Arizona. She is from California and we are all good with it! So go for it!

First of all, I don't believe Judge Stephens is pro defense. Second, I don't think there is a chance of LIFE for her. I think she will either get DEATH(most likely) or a hung jury.

I don't think JSS is pro-defense, I just get this feeling she would give her LWP.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SaltPetals