Penalty Phase #13

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
First of all, I don't believe Judge Stephens is pro defense. Second, I don't think there is a chance of LIFE for her. I think she will either get DEATH(most likely) or a hung jury.

No way. Judge Stevens is making sure that there is nothing they can appeal about. She has given them everything that they are entitled to by law but that is it..

She is preserving this trial.. She has done a great job.

Ditto.

I read she's doing 15 interviews.

Here are 15 things I might watch tonight:

1.Yankees game/Not JA interview
2. Spurs game/Not JA interview
3. Tornado coverage :( / Not JA interview
4. Dancing with the Stars / Not JA interview
5. The Voice / Not JA interview
6. Moneyball / Not JA interview
7. Comedy Central / Not JA interview
8. College baseball / Not JA interview
9. My food heat up in the microwave / Not JA interview
10. Infomercials / Not JA interview
11. HSN or QVC / Not JA interview
12. Spanish Broadcast television / Not JA interview
13. Nick at Nite / Not JA interview
14. Netflix / Not JA interview
15. C-Span repeats / Not JA interview

So as you can see, I have a very full night of many options and none of them include the poison toxin known as CMJA. Freedom is fantastic! Something she will never know! Something we all get to enjoy!

I will sit on the patio and look at the stars, feel the breeze, and enjoy that freedom to do so - unlike a certain murderer. :rockon:

Oh I am so nosy...I will watch..wish I was stronger but I am not!! :blushing: :blushing:Just opened a bottle of wine!!

I will watch too just so I can let some anger out! Going to go get a bunch of DH's rolled up socks to throw at the TV many, many socks. :maddening:

The Moon & planets had so much to say today but there was no way to post. As we last left court and the Moon, the defendant was in crisis, 13° Cardinal Libra. We were waiting for her allocution, a Study in Jodi Appreciation, as the Moon trined Mercury and Venus in II. The Moon was entering Via Combusta, the fiery star path, where danger waits and all efforts are ineffectual and unfortunate. Her lawyer's appeal to the jury came under this influence as did defendant's statement. The Moon represented first one woman speaking in House 3 and then the next, advocating. The Moon in Libra is always on the defensive and seeking to protect herself (& her client). In an event chart, she is seeking to win jurors over to her point of view, convince them to spare a life. The Moon is also 135° sesquare from the Sun, therefore inconsistent as with the suicide wish and also unreliable in the truth of the matter asserted. Perhaps most important, the matter will not work out as planned. This aspect means the Moon individual is willful but when power is assumed and abused, it will be removed. Cardinal Libran Moon in House 3 will be contradicted and some parts of the statement will be determined untrue. The abuse declarations have fallen on deaf ears, e.g. Mercury ruling House 3 from II reinforces the falsity. Although all these portents are dire, the fact that the degree of the Moon when the jury retired to deliberate sentence is the same degree as the Moon's Node means fatality, casualty for that Moon (Arias) and so does the Moon's quincunx to Mars in the House of death, 8.

BTW in case anyone was wondering the Estrella Jail does a "Locks of Love" donation drive every so often. It's not like Jodi had an independent philanthropic thought--she was just offered a free haircut and accepted.

They wouldn't have been able to use Jodi's hair anyway.

Colored hair is not usable if it is colored over bleached hair.

http://www.locksoflove.org/donate.html

she'll be giving interviews every month for the next xx years whenever she is able to

she will never never never go quietly. thankfully less and less major news outlets will continue to show it as they move onto newer topics and she becomes old hat.

Well....Prisons are not so apt to give permission for interviews. She seems to think she'll be holding court (no pun intended) for years to come. The other inmates will be her minions and do her bidding. I just want her Ugly Face Gone which would be a start for Travis' family and friends to finally get some semblance of justice. The fact she's giving 3 interviews tonight is appalling.

GRR. I want a death penalty verdict. :stormingmad:

I did want DP, then today while I was at work, reading tweets, I started feeling horrible about myself wanting the death of someone.

Then, I came home and watched her, listened to her and was disgusted by her. And now the interviews.

This creature is not of our world, she needs to go back from whence she came.

Let her put on her makeup and give her the Death Penalty.

Ditto.

I read she's doing 15 interviews.

Here are 15 things I might watch tonight:

1.Yankees game/Not JA interview
2. Spurs game/Not JA interview
3. Tornado coverage :( / Not JA interview
4. Dancing with the Stars / Not JA interview
5. The Voice / Not JA interview
6. Moneyball / Not JA interview
7. Comedy Central / Not JA interview
8. College baseball / Not JA interview
9. My food heat up in the microwave / Not JA interview
10. Infomercials / Not JA interview
11. HSN or QVC / Not JA interview
12. Spanish Broadcast television / Not JA interview
13. Nick at Nite / Not JA interview
14. Netflix / Not JA interview
15. C-Span repeats / Not JA interview

So as you can see, I have a very full night of many options and none of them include the poison toxin known as CMJA. Freedom is fantastic! Something she will never know! Something we all get to enjoy!

A. Walk your dog
B. read a child a book
C. Help a neighbor
D. Find local locks of love foundation and burn an effigy of jodi there

Haha just kidding, don't do it... We just got our privileges back, and I'm a bad person.

Ok, so Jodi is doing more interviews now? :facepalm:

This should be boycotted! Argh I've been away all day

On the positive side...

I had a talk with God the other day and I told him I would happily forego winning Saturday's Power Ball lottery if he would make sure the jury voted for justice. Well, I'm happy to say I did NOT win the $590 million.

Also, I found a New Hampshire quarter today. "Live Free or Die!"

Two positive signs!!

Beth mentioned Jodi requested makeup for upcoming interviews. Disgusting!!!!!!! :stormingmad::stormingmad::stormingmad:

The charity CMja or Donovan mentioned has denied any association with the convicted killer and has no knowledge or acceptance of any monies based on a shirt that the convicted killer is hawking. Interesting in her acceptance speech today she said 'various charities' would be benefiting from the sale of the shirts, no specific charity. I guess she did listen to one piece of advice from her attorneys after all.

BBM

"The Jodi Arias Commissary Fund" :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members