Penalty Phase #13

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jodi was doing her "Travis presentation" after watching and stalking him so much at PPL meetings/conventions. She FAILED miserably. You know she was mimicking his style up there today, so jealous she could never have Travis' charisma, his warmth, the outgoing funny personality of his and the very soul of Travis. ...his business, house, belongings, family, car, bank account, friends, Naps, etc. (I've seen so much she stole and mimicked, the ideas of Travis and others....)

FAIL!! ARIAS!
Gosh, her statement fell as flat as her affect. I realize that I'm just a wee bit biased, but her statement didn't move me AT ALL. Nada, zilch, zero...felt nothing.

While I do agree it is just about the LAMEST reason ever given to spare someone's life I have to respectfully disagree. Having a sweet little 5 year old girl in my life who is now battling cancer for the SECOND time in her life, I know Locks for Love is a valuable charity for those who need it.

I was disgusted when she brought that up. I've been growing my hair out through this whole trial to do my first donation. I feel SO BAD that some poor child has received the hair which existed on the head of a woman who butchered a man. All while they are fighting for their own lives or their own sense of self worth.

I am disgusted locks of love has been used as a mitigating factor and I really feel like they should have some sort of rules for this.

I understand also that locks of love does a good portion of their donations to people who do not do have cancer but issues which cause you to not grow hair. I don't care. No and I mean NO charity linked to cancer or children should have anything to do with murder cases. If they are going to take the hair from criminals they should take a stand when those criminals use them to get lesser penalties.

NG reporting JA has requested make-up for her interviews. Aaarrrrgghhh!

Well it's going to be difficult for them to even turn on a television at this point if not only local and HLN stations but now national stations are going to be playing the Jodi show. Something else that maybe JSS should have considered before lifting that ban.

MOO

At what point will society begin considering being sensitive to the SURVIVORS of violent crime -- this chick is disgusting -- and news shows that interview her (looking at you JC!!) are as equally disgusting!!!

I feel the same way, as she's just going to use the interviews to torment Travis's family.:banghead::stormingmad::pullhair::bigfight::eek:verreaction:

I agree. That's the only reason she's giving the interviews tonight. That and she's hoping one of the jury members sees one of her 15 interviews tonight and causes a mistrial.

Jodi was doing her "Travis presentation" after watching and stalking him so much at PPL meetings/conventions. She FAILED miserably. You know she was mimicking his style up there today, so jealous she could never have Travis' charisma, his warmth, the outgoing funny personality of his and the very soul of Travis. ...his business, house, belongings, family, car, bank account, friends, Naps, etc. (I've seen so much she stole and mimicked, the ideas of Travis and others....)

FAIL!! ARIAS!

Thank you, Kayice! That is b/c Travis DID HAVE A SOUL, and jodi does not. And thank the lord we have seen that the jury knows the difference.

And, this is why it will continue. The "reporters" know they have an audience.

Of course they do. They have since the dawn of media. Look at all the posts here. Look at the viewership of the trial on HLN and online outlets. Anyone who claims not to be a part of it, yet knows all the details of the trial, posting on this website, all contribute. How else would you know about it? This is nothing new.

It's just that some will be honest about it, while some wont.

Can't stand it anymore!
Just tweeted this:
@troyhaydenfox10 Such a to give a convicted murderer another opportunity to hurt Travis' family. Career > common decency UGH!

If Jodi is genuine about 'locks of love' I say they shave her head on camera for an on the spot donation.

Are they still deliberating or are they done for today?

I will sit on the patio and look at the stars, feel the breeze, and enjoy that freedom to do so - unlike a certain murderer. :rockon:

I won't watch another interview. No way. She has nothing of substance to say.

how could the court lift the interview gag now? What are they thinking? This is insane, it truly, truly is. I DON'T GET IT!

I have been a huge supporter of JSS (even risking band camp early on)...but....i don't understand the lift of the gag order.... :sigh: I cant even come up with a good defense of this development. :facepalm:

I'm shocked but not shocked that Sheriff J. is allowing 90 minute interviews with multiple media outlets. That seems like an insane length of time. I am going to do my best not to watch. I'll let HLN slog through the filth and just give me sound bites.

Momentarily OT: Got pulled out of here to show the zoo to the gal who's bringing my new horse here...YIPEE!!!:rockon:
ANYWHO, what's the deal with interviews? CMja has been in a segregated area of Estrella so she couldn't give interviews per the JUDGE. What is going on?
Who's the "publicity hound" here?
Certainly not JM!
This is INSANITY!!!!!!:scared:

I'm shocked but not shocked that Sheriff J. is allowing 90 minute interviews with multiple media outlets. That seems like an insane length of time. I am going to do my best not to watch. I'll let HLN slog through the filth and just give me sound bites.

I thought Sheriff Joe was supposed to be really tough on prisoners. Guess she is "special" :curses:

Just heard on Nancy Grace that she's requested make-up for her "satellite tv tour" :banghead:

OOoh yes! Let's see Jodi get her head shaved in an interview. :floorlaugh:

Funnily enough, I can see that happening.

If Jodi is genuine about 'locks of love' I say they shave her head on camera for an on the spot donation.

Can't stand it anymore!
Just tweeted this:
@troyhaydenfox10 Such a to give a convicted murderer another opportunity to hurt Travis' family. Career > common decency UGH!

Yes! You go girl! :rockon: (do people still say that?)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper