Penalty Phase #13

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Clancy said it a bit ago, and said it right: it's time to talk about Travis -not her, time to think of his legacy-not her, time to send prayers and loving thoughts to Travis' family--and not to waste any more energy on her. She feeds on it. Starve her.

Logging off and staying off for the night. Going to go hug my little boy , say some prayers, and find something that will make me laugh.

This is a good interview for them. We can not hate everyone people.. ;)

Let the people do their job. It is okay.. Really.. Just look at it for what it is, A new Disney fairytale.. :)

No....it is not ok. Not to me it's not. Not to the Alexanders. Travis' slaughter was not a new Disney fairytale to provide entertainment! wow

If anything, these reporters and their stations will have the decency to wait for a verdict from the hard working Jurors before airing the interview from the Convicted Murderer of Travis Alexander.

Jon Leiberman is so right, these reporters could all take a lesson. We'd love to hear from Travis but we cannot...Jodi brutally murdered him.

Just curious if JC was on the list of reporters to interview Jodi. JC sure was fit to be tied about AZ allergies, which I do think she has---not crying for Jodi. But she sure over-reacted to tweets...just sayin'.

I know Vinnie is not on the list...lol.

It was comical seeing her say she's objective. She's objectively a drama queen.

Killer JA strolled up to speak today like she was a breakout-keynote speaker at a domestic violence conference. She practically skipped up there.
Now, interviews again. Astonishing.
How does she KEEP astonishing me with her evilness?????

Maybe she fancies herself as the next ALV?

I have been a huge supporter of JSS (even risking band camp early on)...but....i don't understand the lift of the gag order.... :sigh: I cant even come up with a good defense of this development. :facepalm:

Agreed, but we don't know what prompted it.

If this jury can't reach a unanimous verdict, they'll be replaced by a new one for this phase only. I think JA is doing these interviews to pollute that potential jury pool so that it will take a long time to find 15 who know nothing about the case.

If Jodi is genuine about 'locks of love' I say they shave her head on camera for an on the spot donation.

Average hair growth is 6 inches per year, with that treated hair of hers when she was arrested, how many times to you REALLY think she donated her hair? She had to totally grow it all out. They don't accept "treated hair". If you average it, we're talking 6" x 5 years (almost), that's 30 inches and how much was treated? Someone with "Hair Expertise" help me out with this!

Troy's reply to tweets (came right after mine but not sure if it is directed at my tweet):

Troy Hayden ‏@troyhaydenfox10 46s
Look. I get a lot of you don't like #Fox10 intvwing #Jodiarias again. Questions will be very tough. Only asking a few.Will air it raw @10

Please, someone explain how it is she's able to do these interviews?? Shouldn't she be too busy umm being locked up?? So, what does Sherrif Joe just say ok, everyone else to their cells but Jodi you go and do those 4.5 hrs of interviews. I'm just floored that the jail and specifically the warden is allowing a convicted murderer to carry on this circus. It defies logic that a convicted killer be given the freedom needed to conduct these interviews. I'm just shocked that the warden - who's supposed to be such a hardass - is allowing this. I would think he would say no way to this. Can anyone explain how (and why) this is being accommodated by the warden?

NG reporting JA has requested make-up for her interviews. Aaarrrrgghhh!

For real?
Really?
:stormingmad: why isn't the prosecutor fighting this?! Surely the state can file motions too...?! Right?! Nurmi and gang are constantly beaching about everything-- time for JM to also.... :truce:

I'm terrified that she'll get life and that she will be up for parole after what? 25 years or less? I hope the jury thinks about that.

I'll be 90 years old then so I will be too weak to fight her...........

I don't think inmates can color their hair.

I think she means it was colored bleach and then dyed brown/black before her arrest and in no way has grown out that much to have all the color out of her hair.

I choose to believe the fact that Daft Punk released a new album (entitled Random Access Memories, no less) this week is some sign from the universe that Travis is happy about the unfolding events, wherever he is.

A. Walk your dog
B. read a child a book
C. Help a neighbor
D. Find local locks of love foundation and burn an effigy of jodi there

Haha just kidding, don't do it... We just got our privileges back, and I'm a bad person.

Alright ya jerk, lol just kidding.

I was feeling pretty good about myself, not too good, not too low, but after hearing about what a fantastic person CMJA allegedly is behind bars I'm too depressed to continue on the way I am so I'm just going to sit on the couch, watch all that TV, and eat ice cream out of the container. But I will definitely recycle the ice cream container and when I see my neighbor I will say Hola!

And, this is why it will continue. The "reporters" know they have an audience.

Some day, hopefully, the Alexander family will be allowed peace.

At least I am honest about watching it. No one hopes any more than me for peace for the Alexanders,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
australianwebsleuth