Penalty Phase #13

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
First of all, I don't believe Judge Stephens is pro defense. Second, I don't think there is a chance of LIFE for her. I think she will either get DEATH(most likely) or a hung jury.

I think this jury will deliberate until they come to a unanimous verdict. They have way too much invested in this trial to allow another jury to come in and sentence the criminal. I mean if,I had spent almost 6 monthes on a trial I,would want to see through to the end.:moo:

Interesting to see Jodi's "speech". I missed it live since she wasted more than 1/2 hour begging the judge to allow her to interview so I listened to it on Youtube on my phone in the car on the way home from work. I'll have to watch it and see her pictures and mannerisms.

The jury's got to be curious why this supportive, loving family sitting there in the front row who JA is pleading to be saved FOR didn't testify or say a single word on her behalf. Nothing, nada, never. During guilt phase, now, recorded statement on tape, written statement read by lawyers, NOTHING.

It's like the family are props to her, they show up when they're needed for her to reference them, but never do what most normal affected family members would do. Though they are there to support her with offensive "Survivor" tshirts and lighthearted behavior each and everyday.

Her family wouldn't weigh heavily on my mind as a juror. It would be about JA and JA alone, the individual who truly has nothing to contribute to any society and really needs to be on death row.

I'm wondering - yesterday her brother was there too, and her sister was wearing one of her t-shirts. Wonder if her sister was supposed to stand up when she mentioned making her t-shirts in her allacution???

Troy Hayden ‏@troyhaydenfox10 3m

Look. I get a lot of you don't like #Fox10 intvwing #Jodiarias again. Questions will be very tough. Only asking a few.Will air it raw @10

Troy Hayden ‏@troyhaydenfox10 3m

Look. I get a lot of you don't like #Fox10 intvwing #Jodiarias again. Questions will be very tough. Only asking a few.Will air it raw @10

Troy Hayden ‏@troyhaydenfox10 2m

i want to know why #Jodiarias didn't apologize to Alexander family. why she lied to me about death. if she traces her art. Very short #fox10

With all the THs on tv today I did not hear one of them mention how CMja made it look like she was somehow responsible for Travis' grandmother's death due to a broken heart and then in the next breath said "I remember on Thanks Giving of 07 Travis said his granny was sick and he didn't know if she would make it" essentially wiping her hands of any involvement in the grandmother's early demise. I hope the jurors are paying attention better than the THs of Newsland.

No....it is not ok. Not to me it's not. Not to the Alexanders. Travis' slaughter was not a new Disney fairytale to provide entertainment! wow

Of course not.. But the point is this is the ramblings of someone going DOWN. She knows it. She has a right to speak But we all know it is lies. She has no power unless you give it to her. I think the Alexanders know this which has kept them strong this whole time.

When you are on the side of the righteous you don't need to hate because you know you are on the right side.

She is nothing.. Nothing.

Ok, so Jodi is doing more interviews now? :facepalm:

This should be boycotted! Argh I've been away all day

O/T elleelle your avatar picture is nice. I cannot stomach the killer tonight.

watched the DT and JA drivel ---couldn't get back on till now
My only comment is that JA will probably "shive" the first chick in prison who disagrees with her selection for BOOK OF THE MONTH....she will kill again or even maim someone if she is ever released or put in the general population. She doesn't think or FEEL like a normal person--PSYCOPATH or SOCIOPATH!1 Take your pick...I am usually anti DP but really hope this jury realizes these facts about JA and votes DP

Not on velvet, but she managed to give him a slightly asian look-if you can just imagine that. I guess you call that artistic license? :facepalm::floorlaugh:

LoL, Asian Elvis. This woman can NOT do faces because she lacks the human emotions that show in a person's face. She does great hands, she really does. But the faces are flat and without any depth or character....just like she is.

Please, someone explain how it is she's able to do these interviews?? Shouldn't she be too busy umm being locked up?? So, what does Sherrif Joe just say ok, everyone else to their cells but Jodi you go and do those 4.5 hrs of interviews. I'm just floored that the jail and specifically the warden is allowing a convicted murderer to carry on this circus. It defies logic that a convicted killer be given the freedom needed to conduct these interviews. I'm just shocked that the warden - who's supposed to be such a hardass - is allowing this. I would think he would say no way to this. Can anyone explain how (and why) this is being accommodated by the warden?

Sheriff Joe has always had an open door policy with the media. If they fill out the proper paperwork they are let in. He isn't doing anything special for her it is his policy and always has been.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

Beth mentioned Jodi requested makeup for upcoming interviews. Disgusting!!!!!!! :stormingmad::stormingmad::stormingmad:
Bet the judge orders the jail to supply her whatever she wants.

Jodi was doing her "Travis presentation" after watching and stalking him so much at PPL meetings/conventions. She FAILED miserably. You know she was mimicking his style up there today, so jealous she could never have Travis' charisma, his warmth, the outgoing funny personality of his and the very soul of Travis. ...his business, house, belongings, family, car, bank account, friends, Naps, etc. (I've seen so much she stole and mimicked, the ideas of Travis and others....)

FAIL!! ARIAS!

Thanks was not enough! I've alway felt it's where her rage came from. He was everything she would never be and she hated him for it.

Oh--and the AZ prisons have a recycling program too. They don't need Jodi to set one up.

LOL Good to know. I can slaughter and butcher a man but now I want to save the planet? The planet doesn't want or need you Jodi. Just bouncing off your post:seeya:

Troy's reply to tweets (came right after mine but not sure if it is directed at my tweet):

Troy Hayden ‏@troyhaydenfox10 46s

:floorlaugh:
Okay, Troy.
I can't wait to hear your tough questions.
If you do ask any, she won't answer...

I have been a huge supporter of JSS (even risking band camp early on)...but....i don't understand the lift of the gag order.... :sigh: I cant even come up with a good defense of this development. :facepalm:

I personally feel the "ban" was originally only set until the jury was deliberating the final phase. I feel JSS did this at the request of the DT because they couldn't stop their "Einstein client" from saying stuff that JM could use against her in the final phase of trial.

Bet the judge orders the jail to supply her whatever she wants.

Judge has no say over what the prisons give her. She is requesting it from the stations I would bet as part of the conditions of interview.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
australianwebsleuth