Penalty Phase #13

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer 8m

I will be doing an interview with Jodi Arias at 6 p.m.

(sheesh)

Of course he will. I bet his request was the first one to be granted. Jodi and her DT love this man and he loves them.

So since Shabby looked like death warmed over yesterday SHE knew there would be NO court therefore yesterday was a SET UP. So she shows up today looking less like death warmed over, with her Power Point presentation and now has 2 or more Interviews set up. WHO, besides JODI is running the show?

This Trial has cost over 2 Million Dollars. HOW much did Yesterday cost the taxpayers in the state of Arizona? This situation would be comical if it weren't so heartbreaking for Travis' family and Worthless for the rest of us.
Wait until you see how much the death penalty appeals process will cost taxpayers. You know she will exercise every possible option and then some.

Killer JA strolled up to speak today like she was a breakout-keynote speaker at a domestic violence conference. She practically skipped up there.
Now, interviews again. Astonishing.
How does she KEEP astonishing me with her evilness?????

I thought Sheriff Joe was supposed to be really tough on prisoners. Guess she is "special" :curses:

Just heard on Nancy Grace that she's requested make-up for her "satellite tv tour" :banghead:

There may have been some sort of legal pushing to allow it.

I'm not that twitter friendly. So could someone please advise me on how to go about accessing Beach's twitter account so I'll be able to if something like this comes up again. I seriously was beside myself when the forum was down so long, lol. :facepalm: TIA

Search #Websleuths in Twitter.

Can she get paid for them? Thought she can't profit from crime now that she is convicted???

They can pay her family for "photo" rights, lots of ways they get around it. Remember Casey Anthony's family and the bucks they got?

I was disgusted when she brought that up. I've been growing my hair out through this whole trial to do my first donation. I feel SO BAD that some poor child has received the hair which existed on the head of a woman who butchered a man. All while they are fighting for their own lives or their own sense of self worth.

I am disgusted locks of love has been used as a mitigating factor and I really feel like they should have some sort of rules for this.

I understand also that locks of love does a good portion of their donations to people who do not do have cancer but issues which cause you to not grow hair. I don't care. No and I mean NO charity linked to cancer or children should have anything to do with murder cases. If they are going to take the hair from criminals they should take a stand when those criminals use them to get lesser penalties.

Donate to pantene. They only require 8 inches and don't have various othex rumors floating around

I still have faith in this jury. After all, these are the fine folks who found her guilty of premeditated first degree murder, with extreme cruelty. They'll come through and she'll get the DP.

Just wait until after she's been shipped off to prison, and they get a gander at the interviews (not to mention her Dr. Jekyll/Mr. Hyde persona as soon as they left the courtroom)! If any of them ever had a twinge of remorse for giving her death, they will immediately know they did society a big fat favor.

:twocents:

And in time, the cameras will fade. She may get interviewed once a year for a year or two but then another big trial will come up and she will be forgotten. Hey Jodi, get it while you can.

@cshughes 2h
#JodiArias attorney #Nurmi said NO to @troyhaydenfox10 request for interview. Shocking! You'll heal Troy! :) #Can'tWin'emAll

A Speech From TRAVIS.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U5Y55ihmQdM

TRAVIS Alexander acting as Eddie Snell from Alabama :floorlaugh:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z9gAfmGdm_I

And since we got to see the convicted killers childhood pictures today...

TRAVIS Alexander (Original) Memorial Video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZHT5ii-lLmI

This is what HLN should be showing right now.
THIS was a life worth saving.
:twocents:

travise.jpg

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.608356185859699.1073741866.584048514957133&type=3

I have been a huge supporter of JSS (even risking band camp early on)...but....i don't understand the lift of the gag order.... :sigh: I cant even come up with a good defense of this development. :facepalm:

My guess is that the DT asked for it to keep CMJA shut up until they finished presenting mitigation...

I was disgusted when she brought that up. I've been growing my hair out through this whole trial to do my first donation. I feel SO BAD that some poor child has received the hair which existed on the head of a woman who butchered a man. All while they are fighting for their own lives or their own sense of self worth.

I am disgusted locks of love has been used as a mitigating factor and I really feel like they should have some sort of rules for this.

I understand also that locks of love does a good portion of their donations to people who do not do have cancer but issues which cause you to not grow hair. I don't care. No and I mean NO charity linked to cancer or children should have anything to do with murder cases. If they are going to take the hair from criminals they should take a stand when those criminals use them to get lesser penalties.

gosh darnit, MandyLeigh. I am so in agreement with you I just feel like I have to write in. I would give my hair easily for a cause, but I frankly would be disgusted if I found out my cancer-riddled child had Jodi Arias's hair! Especially just to get off Death Row. Ugh. Where does it stop!?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper