Penalty Phase #13

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't believe that.

I don't want to believe it either - trust me, but I find Beth Karas very credible and she said she spoke with the Estrella spokesperson and was told that the jail bought JA make up because she "demanded it for the interviews"

What JA has failed to realize is, once you've murdered someone, you don't count anymore-there's nothing you can do, to make up for the evil that you've done. It's not like a traffic ticket or an overdue library book, you can't go back again- Travis' family will never have him back, & she can't atone for that. Death is a fitting punishment. My opinion only, of course....

It always amazes me they truly think they can work their way back somehow. Look at the Manson women. After you deliberately, brutally murder someone, it's up to God then.

I understand, I just don't want others to get the impression it isn't worth donating hair to Locks of Love.
I'm not upset at you.
The first time Harlow fought cancer she was only 4 months old and had no realization of what exactly was happening.
This time she is five and cried when her hair fell out. Broke my heart, she didn't want anyone (esp her friends) to see her that way.
Thankfully she has adjusted and through many who love her has an amazing collection of adorable hats, headbands and glitzy girly things that make her feel special!
She is trying to pick out what kind of wig she wants :)

As a former hair stylist I personally will attest to Locks Of Love being a wonderful charity. I know groups of girls from Catholic schools who all cut their hair to donate for their school service project. It was beautiful here's a link to the story if you want to read something uplifting: http://www.presspubs.com/white_bear/news/article_bdecab74-22f2-11e2-aca8-001a4bcf887a.html

I hope your sweet Harlow finds the perfect wig that makes her feel great and is fun!

I heart you!

Ditto.

I read she's doing 15 interviews.

Here are 15 things I might watch tonight:

1.Yankees game/Not JA interview
2. Spurs game/Not JA interview
3. Tornado coverage :( / Not JA interview
4. Dancing with the Stars / Not JA interview
5. The Voice / Not JA interview
6. Moneyball / Not JA interview
7. Comedy Central / Not JA interview
8. College baseball / Not JA interview
9. My food heat up in the microwave / Not JA interview
10. Infomercials / Not JA interview
11. HSN or QVC / Not JA interview
12. Spanish Broadcast television / Not JA interview
13. Nick at Nite / Not JA interview
14. Netflix / Not JA interview
15. C-Span repeats / Not JA interview

So as you can see, I have a very full night of many options and none of them include the poison toxin known as CMJA. Freedom is fantastic! Something she will never know! Something we all get to enjoy!

Have no fear all ... anything Arias says can and will be used against her when her appeals come up. Dead woman walking ...

You are absolutely RIGHT! Have to look at this in a positive light, she will utterly destroy any possible chance she has for appeal.......just by opening her mouth.
I feel much better now, I say give the CMcj a microphone and let her ramble on all night!

It's incredible how private and reserved the Alexanders and JM have been through out this whole process. It shows an incredible amount of class and discipline. Specially with the horrendous amount of bologna being thrown around by the DT and the CFja Fans.

I'm signing out for the evening here-I'm kind of shocked by the extreme sentiments being expressed. I am fully aware of what this case is about -but I still can't so self righteously demand the death of another person-yes I am a victim's advocate and I know how brutally Travis was slaughtered, but this message board just feels creepy to me tonight.

Totally agree

I was disgusted when she brought that up. I've been growing my hair out through this whole trial to do my first donation. I feel SO BAD that some poor child has received the hair which existed on the head of a woman who butchered a man. All while they are fighting for their own lives or their own sense of self worth.

I am disgusted locks of love has been used as a mitigating factor and I really feel like they should have some sort of rules for this.

I understand also that locks of love does a good portion of their donations to people who do not do have cancer but issues which cause you to not grow hair. I don't care. No and I mean NO charity linked to cancer or children should have anything to do with murder cases. If they are going to take the hair from criminals they should take a stand when those criminals use them to get lesser penalties.

Umm...wow. I think anyone would be greatful to have the help....regardless of where it comes from. It's for kids who have cancer....hair is hair. Raking a decent charity over the coals because one of many many many donations came from one murderer is pretty cruel in of itself. Its not like they even realized it and have a special screening process just for prisons to know who gave what. The donor won't know and is likely happy and greatful, regardless of where it came from. Geez Louise, blame JA! What is going on around here? I think sidebar might be the safest place right now.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

I am just coming back and somebody say that there's going to be an interview right now?

Sent from my SCH-S720C using Tapatalk 2

Please don't shoot the messenger. I agree these interviews are disgusting, but just relaying the messages. I will probably watch the Troy Hayden one, just to see if he asks the hard questions.

He says he plans to per his twitter acct. Said will air raw interview at 10:00 AZ time. Sort of sounds apologetic for interviewing again. Said he's going to ask why she lied about wanting DP last week. And why no apology to the Alexanders.

Beth Karas reported that the Jodi is Innocent website states that only a PORTION of the proceeds from the Survivor T-shirt goes toward DV!!!! She lied to the jury....again! She said ALL of the proceeds go to DV! All parties involved in this scam should be prosecuted!

CM is giving interviews to pollute jury pool in case the jurors can't reach a unanimous decision. It will backfire. Jurors are told to avoid watching news and show about her --- but they can't avoid all the commercial announcements that a "NEW, RIGHT AFTER COURT TODAY INTERVIEW ON YOUR 10 O'CLOCK NEWS TONIGHT" announcements that will springing up on all the channels.

They'll know she went right from court to give those interviews today...and it will only underline exactly what JM said and Stephen Alexander feared.

I don't want to believe it either - trust me, but I find Beth Karas very credible and she said she spoke with the Estrella spokesperson and was told that the jail bought JA make up because she "demanded it for the interviews"

I think she was misinformed. Why woul a media outlet, desperate for an interview and already in possession of make up professionals, not provide it themselves?

If she does the recycling thing THEY BETTER WATCH HER FOR HER ESCAPE FROM PRISON

I think what is even worse is the fact that Jodi used a number of pictures of DB's son in her statement. Why would she do that? Darryl, yes, but his son. If I were Jack's mother I would not be happy.
If I were Jack's mother I'd be getting an attorney.

Listen, Lets not trash the interviewers. This is their job. This is what they get paid to do.

They can not turn this down.

Let her spew. She is in the death throes. She is going down and putting making that last ditch effort for survival.

She is not important. She can say what she wants.. NO ONE BELIEVES HER. NO ONE CARES. SHE IS A SIDE SHOW.. FOCUS ON GOOD THINGS!!!

Really, Don't let her steal your joy. Listen to her, or don't. But don't let her steal your joy.

Agreed. Especially in light of the big ole mod post at the beginning of this thread asking us to NOT bash reporters.

MOO

I know this is SOOOOO irritating, but what time to they start deliberating tomorrow????? Please don't slap me for asking.

Dont feel bad. The way this trial has been handled with the skipped days, the late starts, no Fridays, the numerous disruptions, it is no wonder we dont know when it starts.

Oh, and 1 PM EST according to HLN Beth, but dont bet any money on it. :floorlaugh:

I can not believe THE JAIL when out and BOUGHT JA makeup! That's what Beth Karas just said on NG!

What is this world coming too?

I heard that not long ago as well. Is this ever going to stop? This is a murder case and people are out buying her makeup. I am totally shocked by this. How does this happen, is this possible?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove